Select this option for gold
100%
 100%  [ 15 ]
Total Votes : 15

Malheureux
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:52 pm
Quote:
A healthy relationship goes hand in hand with a healthy sex frequency. Love making plays a very important role in a relationship, which can help to maintain the passion that a couple used to enjoy.

There are a lot of debates out there; discussing what is the ideal love making frequency that a couple should have. So how many times do you want to make love with your partner in a week? Sometimes, before you can answer this question, you will tend to ask yourself "how often your partner does wants to make love with you?"

There is no such thing as a fixed number of times that a couple should make love. Making love should come naturally and passionately. Early in a relationship, I believe that there is a high degree of passion and frequency, because of the factor that both of you want to explore each other more.

When both of you are very comfortable and used to each other, there will be a case where one partner fail to perform in sex, the frequency may start to drop.

What you can do here is to talk to your partner about it. Tell him or her that you feel that the love making frequency is not as high as both of you used to enjoy. Find out what are the problems behind it. It can be one of you is just too tired after a day of work. Therefore, before you make any conclusion, make sure that you have a heart-to-heart talk with your partner about it.

Once you have found out what the problems are, assure your partner that you will try your very best to solve them, as well as get the commitment of your partner to assist you to solve them together.

The key here is to be open and truthful about it. When you find that the frequency has dropped, instead of guessing or ignoring the problem, face it. Only couples who talk about the intimacy in their relationships are in a much better position to deal with any potential conflict that will develop from time-to-time.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:33 am
I agree, love making should come naturally. I've been with my husband for 7 years now and we go through periods of no initamacy to periods of lots of intimate moments, and it's okay because we love each other.  

Sweet_lil_tomboy

Patron with a Mission

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:04 am
I am one for thinking quality is better than quantity, and most couples I know agree with me. So, in other words, love making should come naturally, but if one feels deprived, and the other perfectly content, then obviously, there needs to be communication.

Then again, people show their love in different ways. I'm more of a presents and hugs and kisses person, while my boyfriend thinks it's perfectly fine to not give anything, but spend time online or in real life with me. So lovemaking might be one of those things that varies, but if you both love each other, it will just happen. smile  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:38 pm
I'm really surprised by the amount of people who don't openly communicate about their needs with the person that they're intimate with. Then again, I can't believe that some people have NEVER kept the lights on. *shrugs*

How can you be expected to have a decent sex life if you never take the time to connect with that person on a communicational level? If you aren't first able to relate to them verbally - how can you relate to them physically?

I mean, most people get by - but c'mon. Quality of quantity - if you're going to bother doing it, do it well.  

Shinigami Unity

Advice Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff