Welcome to Gaia! ::

Super Junior x DBSK x SHINee Guild

Back to Guilds

Come to share your love for Super Junior, DBSK (Tohoshinki) and SHINee here! 

Tags: Super Junior, DBSK, TVXQ, SHINee, Tohoshinki 

Reply Discussion
SBS Idol Drama?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tamasawr
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:10 pm
What do you guys think? Do you think it'll work out?

Quote:
The earlier half of 2009 in the Korean music scene has been practically dominated by idol groups like SNSD, Super Junior, 2PM, SS501, Kara, SHINee and new ones are springing up like mushrooms every month like 2NE1, 4minute, T-ara, etc. SBS is now trying to cash in on this phenomemon by producing an idol drama called You’re Beautiful (미남이시네요) which is set for a 1st October (subject to change) premiere on the Wed-Thus timeslot.

You’re Beautiful will take over the spot vacated by Swallow the Sun and will be about the trials and tribulations of a fictional idol group, from their trainee days to debuting on stage, with their setbacks and love in between. It will aim to show viewers what goes behind the scenes with a Korean idol group. Auditions are now underway and very little else is known as yet. But they are looking for those in their early 20s and are actual idol stars right now for the leading roles. The famous Hong Sisters, Hong Jung Eun & Hong Mi Ran who produced Couple of Fantasy will be scripting the drama.

After the success of On Air last year, we have had Star's Lover and That Fool which is related with the entertainment industry. Many are waiting to see if SBS's strategy of targeting the fans of idol groups with You’re Beautiful will bring in the ratings.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Credit: allkpop.com  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:17 am
I think it will work out because they are REALLY famous, but I don't think it would be that good. I don't know. I'll have to watch!  

i Y o s h i k o
Crew

3,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

tamasawr
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:53 pm
Hehe. So I found out that Sondambi and Kimbum (of the Korean boys over flowers) is in it. That's all for the famous people. lol  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:50 am
Ohh, really? I thought it was another drama or movie... Interesting...  

i Y o s h i k o
Crew

3,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items