Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Toan 2.0 The Dark Messiah! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do people think when they see me?
  This cocky jerk! Someone get me my guns!
  Pft he's nothing but a teddy bear (Think carefully before voting this one)
  The dude is insane and will destroy us all!
  He just flat out Awesome!
View Results

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:32 am
~I can see the future, i have such a sad life.......~

Yo my name is The Sadistic Toan but you can all call me Toan!
My other Account is name Shadow Toan but for one reason or another I have to make another account. I will not go into detail.

I'm pretty nice, get piss a lot when my friends or me get picked on with (the bully usually regrets that)

My hobbies is video game, basketball, football, hanging with friends

I'm lazy but I like to get into a good fight once in a while

User Image

RPC:

Apperance:User Image

Bio:
Toan was born an orphan who was adopted by one of the best martial artist in Asia. When he was seven he was consider a child prodigy in the martial art world and has study over 20 different style. His stepfather died of a diseases leaving Toan alone sine then.
When Toan first enter the digital world he was only 9 years old. He never left the world since. In the digital world, he was still naive and innocent, believing there is just and unjust in the world. After he receive his first mega digimon, he entered an academy for angel tamers, where he met many friends and rivals. After a few years, he graduated from the academy as one of the best and begin to work for the angels.
During his return from one of his mission, he went to visit a village he knew and by the time he arrived it was destroy. He found one of the demon lord, Beelzemon, destroying what little remain of the village was left. By then, Toan had five mega digimons and was pretty strong himself. He attack the Beelzemon with all his digimon and couldn't do a thing as he was shot in both his arms and leg, and his digimon were turn to data for the demon lord to feast upon. Beelzemon, seeing potential in the boy, spared his life. But in exchange he was place with a curse that would slowly drive him insane, turning him to a dark tamer.
He tried to return to the angels to beg for help but they already knew. Instead of helping him, the angels has sent a small group to get rid of Toan. The angels had seen his potential when he was still a light tamer but now that he was a dark tamer, he couldn't be allow to live. Leading the small group was his best friend, who was always jealous of Toan for everything he could do. Feeling lost and falling into deep depression he was prepare to die by the light tamer when a few of his true friends came to the rescue. While trying to escape, one by one the people that tried to save Toan died until it was only him and the girl he had fallen for during the angel academy.
Finally they had nowhere to run and was trapped at an edge of a cliff. The traitorous friend had also love the girl and had given her a chance to step away from Toan and join him. She refused and was slashed down. Feeling great pain and anger, Toan allowed the darkness to swallow him hold as he used the darkness to summon his most loyal digimon, Astamon. Toan took the fallen blade from the girl he had love and advance toward the army with his Astamon following behind. One by one digimons and tamers felled beneath the two as they became an unstoppable force. Finally it was only the traitorous friend and him that was left. The traitor, who was badly injured, sent a report to the angel HQ claiming that Toan had lost control of the darkness and had kill everyone friend and foe alike and must be taken down. Toan was so angry he took off the traitor head without a second though. Afterward he went and buried each and everyone of his friends that had given their life for him.
While standing in front of their grave, He swore an oath that he would sacrifice anything and anyone to keep.
Later he met up with some old friends and together they created one of digital world largest and most secretive organization. On his journey he had done many things that were truly impossible for others and hence nickname "The Dark Messiah." One of the thing he discovered on his journey was immortality. (The ability to not die of old age). Right now he is searching for a few digimon that would help him complete his dream.

Personality: Toan is manipulative and is very convincing in his creative ways. Toan has almost no fear. He is a Sadistic but is kind at heart. He will not hesitate to kill.

Songs that describe him: out of control
Your gonna go far kid

equipments: His black D-Arc digivice with silver trims around it, his ipod, backpack full of useful stuff. A cane that help him move around since he is blind.

~All the girls are gonna fall for me and the guy will try to kill me......~

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:39 am
~did you hear that.......~

User Image

First Encounter: Toan was Traveling threw Africa when a dark seal form under Toan. The seal cover him in complete darkness and Toan couldn't remember anything after that. when he woke up again he found himself in a strange world seeing strange creature fly by when suddenly he heard a roar behind him he turn to find a small dragon looking thing (Dracomon) being attack by 2 large flaming tigers demons (Lynxmon) The dragon creature was defending it self but needed help so Toan took out his claws and intercepted one of the demon and knock it back Toan thought the flame would hurt but it didnt do much to him he turn to look at the dragon but it fainted from lack of energy the tigers recover quickly and overwhelm Toan in an instant. The tigers were about to rip out his throat when suddenly His hand started to glow and an object appeared in his hand suddenly the dragon sent a blast at the tiger destroying them the dragon absorb their energy and look at Toan. " Ive been waiting for you" Was what he said after a long moment. Toan was so Startle to hear him talk and he look down into his hand and saw that it was a black digivice.

User Image
Vajiramon: Toan and Coredramon was flying threw the air when it was getting dark. they saw a dojo and decided to ask if they could they could stay the night. when they went inside they were surprise to find that the inside was larger then it look. it was able to fit 10 Coredramon and a small party. but when they search around they couldn't find a single soul so they decided to crash their. But after two second of sleep Toan woke up feeling another present in the next room he jump out of his bed woke Coredramon and charge to the next room to see Vajiramon sitting down sipping some tea. "so your the intruders, ha pity i was expecting more of a challenge." Toan bow his head and say "I'm sorry for the intrusion, we didn't saw anyone hear and though it was deserted" of course you couldn't find me a warrior never show himself openly to an enemy." and went back to his tea. "ill tell you what you can stay only if you can beat me in a fight, it been a while since i had a visitor and i get bored" Coredramon got up but Vajiramon hold him and said "No, Toan" Coredramon growled but Toan just got up and put on his claws "alright I accept" Vajiramon drew both his sword and slash at Toan both ways. Toan move to the side and crouch down as one blade miss him and Toan jump on top of another blade and round kick Vajiramon sending him toppling back but before he hit the ground Toan threw some chain he had in his sleeve to tie around Vajiramon and jump on his back before he can counter Toan had both claws to his neck. "looks like i win" Vajiramon burst into laughter "HA HA i never lost a fight in my life let alone to a human on his first move to you are in deed something yes indeed you have won fair and square" the next mourning before Toan and Coredramon can take off Vajiramon came and said "i have decided to join you on your journey i have a feeling if i come with you i get to face more strong opponent and become stronger myself, and maybe even pay you back for last night" and he burst out laughing and without any rejection Vajiramon has join Toan Team.

User Image
Patamon After Toan was defeated by Darkdramon, Toan Went off To explore the world growing stronger from each place he travel, gaining more and more knowledge, and when he felt it was time he set off to Toy Town to look for Patamon , a close friend off his from the village that was destroy by Darkdramon, he found That Patamon has Hatch from his egg and Patamon and has already learn to digivolve to Angemon, but has no memory of him or anything that had happen. Toan was Disappointed and was about to leave when Patamon started to Jump on his back and said "I like you....I don't know why but something inside me is telling me to follow you and i shall" Toan was happy that Patamon has join his group and Together they set off into the world.

User Image
owlmon: Toan and His team was walking threw the forest till they found an abondond digiegg. "Sweet omlete time!" Dracomon yelled as he rush over and grab the egg. Patamon and Vajiramon went to join them but no matter how hard they try they couldnt crack the egg till Toan came over and hold the egg. The egg started to shake and out came a wormmon. Next to where the digiegg was a crest that wormmon crawled over too. He touch the crest and digivolve to owlmon. Toan decided to take in Owlmon and owlmon happly join the group

User Image
lilymon:Toan and his team were journeying threw the Garden of pieaces till they met a group of Flower type digimon. it was getting Dark and the Digimons happly allow Toan and his group to stay with them. There they met a Lilymon who didn't want to be at the garden but to explore the world and meet new people. When she heard Toan told his tells to the other digimon about their travels the lilymon immideatly begin to beg Toan to take her with him. The cuncil of the group heard this and begin a meeting among themself to see if they should allow this. they decided since Toan was a nice person and she would be safer with him then anyone else they agree. So the next day the group said farewell and lilymon happily follow Toan ever since.

User Image
Toan was traveling threw the jungle alone on search of a new weapon when he found this digimon attacking everything in sight. Toan had to calm it down by knocking it out. Toan now had to take him everywhere to make sure he doesn't lose his temper and go on a rampage again.

User Image
Saved by Toan from a fire that would've killed it. This baby digimon is an orphan cause it family was killed by the same fire so Toan took him in under his care.

User Image
Gallantmon was having a tournament for those that had the guts to fight. Toan accepted the challange and won. Toan and Gallantmon had a bet. If Toan win then Gallantmon would come with Toan.

User Image
Salamon was adopted by Dante one day after he was taking care a group of baby digimon. this digimon was an orphane and the Salamon wouldn't leave Dante. Soon Toan learn of this and allow the digimon to stay and Toan took him in and train him. He is loyal to both Dante and Toan

User Image
Parasimon followed Toan ever since he help resucue the parasimon from an underground prison.

User Image
Sorceymon was a powerful wizard. Toan had heard rumors of his skill and went to check him out. at first sorcerymon didn't want to join till Toan finally convince him. he said he would join if Toan can answer 3 of his riddles correctly. it took Toan two whole month to finally archive him.

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

~it the sound of your death......~

The Sadistic Toan

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:40 am
~I dont know how i got this way i know it not alright.......~

Appearance: good looking of course xD, wearing white and black with a white sleeves jacket with black shirt, has white hair, wears a blindfold, and like to wear a top hat for some odd reason ^^

User Image

Biography: Toan was born in Asia in a small village. his father was the leader of the village and on the day of his birth The father threw a big

celebration in his honor. But during the party the village was attack by a close friend of his father with his small army killing anyone in the village. Toan mother grab Toan and ran out of the village but was ambush by a small group that stray from the army and attacked them. luckily a small warrior came by and killed the mens but it was to late for my mother the warrior look at Toan and took him in rising him as his own teaching him how to fight. After the warrior died Toan left to journey around the world.

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image
EXP:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

User Image
Hp:1764/1764
Mp:2157/2157
off: 300
Def:300
speed:255
Brain:204

User Image
Hao, Zarei, Kaiza
hp:1236/1236,1005/1005,1022/1022
mp:2036/2036,2019/2019,2033/2033
off:700,500,551
def:500,504,503
spd:700,500,548
Brn:230,170,301

User Image

~so im breaking the habit......~

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:41 am
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

My special digimon list:

User Image

User Image

User Image
fuse from kimeramon and machindramon

User Image
got from adoption

User Image form from magnamon

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

~Their are idiots everywhere.....~

The Sadistic Toan

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:43 am
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

My digimons final form! Team Toan Kaizaichijin
User Image
examon: Fun loving, Dangous, Alot like his master, sarcastic. Thinking of names: Kaiza

User Image
DinoTigermon: Easily anger, kind, Dangous, fast, And harmless unless you pissed him or me off. Thinking of name: D. Fangs

User Image
Imperialdramon pm: Honorable, kind, powerful, dangerous, and well manner. Thinking of name: Hao

User Image
Grand Dracomon: Silence, powerful, dangerous, Perfer to be in his Astamon form, and is kind to kids and girls, mean to pretty much everyone else. Thinking of name: Sora

User Image
Sakuyamon: Spiritual, powerful, Dangerous, the first Female of the group, Kind, Get angry if you messed with her age, she been 25 for the last 10 years -Sakuyamon came over and started beating Toan with her weapon- i-i-i mean she 25, and is a beautiful women -sakuyamon nodded in approval- did i mention she scary. Thinking of name: Nami

User Image
BlackWargreymon: Solitude, dangerous, disappear alot, see life in a different way, kind. Thinking of name: Shadow

User Image
Magnamon: Easy to hang around, Dangerous, like to play with children, Kool. thinking of name: Dante

User Image
Gallantmon cm: Secretive, always traveling around the world to help those in need, will come if i call, dangerous. Thinking of name:Navor

User Image
Ophaniemon C: Kind hearted, wise, wife of Imperialdramon pm, dangerous
Thinking of name: Athena

User Image
Valkrymon: fast, dangerous, love to have fun, Dare Devil

User Image
Seraphimon burst mode:

User Image
Machinedramon: Hate Toan and was force to serve him

User Image
Metalseadramon: hate Toan and was force to serve him

User Image

User Image

User Image
Lilithmon: Queen of the digimon, She always pick the winning sides. completly dispise Toan but only join him cause his deal was to sweet to deal. rule as the Digimon Goddess. if she believe Toan will become god then hope is very slim for the digital world.

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image--->User Image

User Image

User Image

~Their are idiots everywhere.....~

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:45 am
~so many thing i never could see.......~

Evolution line
User Image---->User Image----->User Image---->User Image

User Image---->User Image--->User Image

User Image--->User Image---->User Image---->User Image---->User Image---->User Image

User Image---->User Image---->
User Image---->User Image---->User Image---->User Image

User Image---->User Image---->User Image

User Image--->User Image
--->
User Image ---->User Image

User Image--->User Image--->User Image--->User Image

User Image---->User Image

User Image --->User Image---->User Image --->User Image--->User Image--->User Image

User Image--->User Image--->User Image--->User Image--->User Image

User Image--->User Image--->User Image---->User Image

User Image-->User Image--->User Image

User Image--->:User Image--->User Image

User Image--->User Image--->
User Image

User Image--->User Image

User Image--->User Image --->User Image--->User Image--->User Image

User Image--->User Image

User Image

User Image--->User Image--->User Image--->User Image--->User Image

User Image

User Image
~so many choices fallen on me......~

The Sadistic Toan

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:08 pm
*Opens door only to see an empty white room*

Let's start filling the pages up again! >:'D  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:34 pm
~I hunting each and everyone of you .....~

Wahoo! i got a visitor! -looks at all the empty pages- all ym hard work, i finally had more pages then you and then this crying 1560 post reduce to 7...

~One punk at a time.....~

The Sadistic Toan

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:56 pm
We can fix that. =) Wanna stay up all night for 2 straight days? Pshh, as if. D; We'll get all those comments back little by little.

*Votes 3rd option in pole*

xD  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:57 pm

Wahoo! im gonna get it all back!!......but im to lazy too!!! you dont even have as much page as i had crying

haha your dead xD

The Sadistic Toan

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:59 pm

Do you know how to add a playlkist to a classic pro?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:08 pm
*Edits third option to: I'm not scared! -Forces Toan to turn into chibi and kicks him- *

blaugh You mean like myplaylist thing? Or auto play?

I have a very good link here, it's where I learned:

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-guides-and-resources/multimedia-youtube-photobucket-project-playlist/t.13375292/

and here a link to go to after you change to classic profile. For some odd reason gaia doesn't have that media bar anymore.... so you have to go to this link to add videos or playlist:

http://www.gaiaonline.com/account/multimedia

heart  

Im Windspirit

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:15 pm

Wahoo now my profile is complete! i got the best pro ever!! -gets turn to chibi and gets a** kick- xP

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:23 pm
Glad that helped.

Wanna sandwich?

User Image  

Im Windspirit

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:25 pm

Yush! -eat sandwhich...few second later the sandwhich begin to dance in his stomach- quit it you! -punches stomach and falls over in pain-

DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces