Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
D3ath Deal3r 101

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark Enigma 0

Friendly Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:19 pm
Who am I?

Name: Steven or "D3ath"

Favorite digimon: It would have to be Garurumon. Wolves are just awesome and Garurmon has an awesome design. Other wolf digimon I like are Were Garurumon, Metal Garurumon, Kendo Garurumon, and Ancient Garurumon.

Music: I like almost anything. I stay away from most Rap and Country music, but i love Rock, Metal, anything like that. J-Pop is good too and I listen to japanese music to learn the lyrics and translations.

Bio: I'm just your simple teenager. I'm a rising senior in High School. I plan on becoming a Veterinarian and Game Designer. I am a very good thinker/planner. I plan out some of my own video games sometimes. I also like to write and draw. I will write normal stories and fanfics. Currently, I'm toying around with making a new digimon "series" Not sure if I will or not though.

Other: I love anime and manga. Currently, I'm keeping up with the Naruto Anime and Manga. Also if anyone knows where I can read Digimon Next (the manga) I'd love to know.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:09 pm
Roleplaying Character

Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name: Akio Miyaki

Personality: Akio is the quiet type. He likes to sit around and watch clouds, smell flowers, read books, pretty much anything you can think of that does require much noise. He is pretty much a nice guy, but has very few friends. He prefers to be by himself rather than with a large group. He is very smart and he shows it too. He is a Straight A student.

Background: Akio was born in Kyoto, a Region in Japan. He was born to the parents of Sakura Miyaki and Ryuutaro Miyaki. His father was an Archeologist and his mother a dancer. Whenever they moved, she would find someplace to dance at for the few months they were there. he moved around a lot because of his Father's work. He was investigating ancient ruins and trying to unravel mysteries. A lot of times, he was successful. He spent the first three years of his life there, even though he doesn't remember much of it. Then, over the next seven years, he moved from Japan to England, and then to Egypt, then to China, America, Canada, Brazil, and then back to Japan. In his travels, Akio learned bits of Japanese, English, Spanish, Chinese, and Arabic. When they settled back in Japan, his mom got a more permanent job and his father began to write boobs on what he had discovered through his travels. Akio began to go to school again. Although he was a late start, he learned fast, like always, and eventually was back in his right grade level. Eventually, he even moved above his level by a year. Ryuu then found out a few months later why they had moved back to Japan. It was because his mother was going to have another child. Exactly four months after Akio's 10th birthday, he had a brother, whom they named Jiro. After that, everything was normal for them. that is, until Akio found out about digimon and recieved his new partner, Gomamon.

Digimon: Gomamon (first Digimon!)
User Image
Name: Gomamon
Nickname: None
Bio: Gomamon is a fun loving digimon, exactly the opposite of Akio. He likes to be loud and play a lot. He loves to play with a blow up beachball and tries not to pop it with his claws. Gomamon loves to swim, being an Aquatic Digimon. Although they are very different, he and Akio are best friends.  

Dark Enigma 0

Friendly Hunter

Dark Enigma 0

Friendly Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:15 pm
My Digimon

Name: Gomamon

Nickname: Nome

Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Evolutions: none yet  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:21 pm
RESERVED~  

Dark Enigma 0

Friendly Hunter

Dark Enigma 0

Friendly Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:24 pm
RESERVED~  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff