A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Happy This, That, and The Other Thing
My toddler

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you Vote for my daughter? There is only two days.
yes
100%
 100%  [ 1 ]
no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

VodkaLeona

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:51 am
Hey everyone! I'm a single mother of a toddler and I'm trying to get her photos out there because I think she is beautiful in spirit and cuteness galore. She's having a hard time right now because her second molars are coming in and they seem to be pretty painful, but she is still very smiley. I entered her into the Q13 beautiful baby contest and here is the link. There is two days left to vote on the beautiful babies in the contest and weather my daughter wins or not depends on voters. I don't actually know where to post but this guild is dear to me and I have friends on here that I have no other way of contacting to ask them to vote. So Please vote for My daughter Kai.
Please go look at the kids in this beautiful baby contest and Vote for my daughter and the other kids on there. There is only two more days to vote. Here is the link to my daughters pic and as soon as you vote it takes you to another photo.
http://beautifulbabies.trb.com/kcpq/babies_home_gallery,0,3993475,permalink.ugcphotogallery?u=jaimestillwell

This is the picture I entered so it should be the one you see when you click on the link or copy paste it in your browser. Please vote higher than a 5 for my daughter, I'd love to get her the chance to win.
User Image
She would be soo happy
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:53 am
Bump  

VodkaLeona

VodkaLeona

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:00 am
The votes will help her. I am not one of those crazy Mom's either that enter every contest that comes up. This is the first. Also, I am not a pageant Mama. I would never make my daughter do anything she doesn't want to or put makeup on her and make her parade in front of snooty drama queens. We are just a typical, down to earth, fun loving couple of people and this is more for fun and to see where it goes than anything else. Also, being a single Mom, I'm pretty poor and would love the opportunity to let my daughter have opportunities that I can't afford. This could help open the doors.
Please go look at the kids in this beautiful baby contest and Vote for my daughter and the other kids on there. There is only two more days to vote. Here is the link to my daughters pic and as soon as you vote it takes you to another photo.
http://beautifulbabies.trb.com/kcpq/babies_home_gallery,0,3993475,permalink.ugcphotogallery?u=jaimestillwell  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:10 pm
Hope you got enough votes ~ she's adorable. heart

Since the contest is over, though, I'll lock the topic. sweatdrop  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Happy This, That, and The Other Thing

Manage Your Items