Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

1984???
Yeah, I knew it was coming...
75%
 75%  [ 9 ]
No, don't be so paranoid... it's for our safety...
8%
 8%  [ 1 ]
** head-in-the-sand option **
16%
 16%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 12

Malheureux
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:45 am
Ladies and gentlemen say good-bye to your privacy... Global Positioning Satellite (GPS) technology will soon be used for global person positioning...

READ ME  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:12 pm
Is a WA state resident ~ and can no longer use a Driver's License & copy of birth certificate to travel to Canada - options:

Enhanced Driver's License (i.e. chipped)
or
Expensive Passport... (not yet chipped)

stare  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Malheureux
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:38 pm
Lil Brat
Is a WA state resident ~ and can no longer use a Driver's License & copy of birth certificate to travel to Canada - options:

Enhanced Driver's License (i.e. chipped)
or
Expensive Passport... (not yet chipped)

stare

The new PASScard is chipped. And THEY are talking about chipping the regular passport covers... "all in the interest of safety"... rolleyes  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:28 am
You need to read Revelation in the Bible, they tell of taking the mark of the beast. It's a chip that tracks your where-a-bouts, can't buy any food or anything without it. It speaks of a one world order too. The other day Al Gore went to Europe and said "what we need is a world governance and a one world currency", all these things are coming true now. I don't understand why people are fooled with his global warming crap. I live in Michigan and we haven't been out of the 70's the whole month of July and normally this is our hottest month, so where is this global warming?  

Miss Abigal of Lenox

shadow_dragon_13

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:22 am
global warming doesnt mean just the overall increase in temperature. Its also the unusual weather patterns. The fact that it is cooler than normal this time of the year for your part of the world is an example of the world's weather patterns shifting do too, the name they give the cause is, Global Warming.

Mind you that is my understanding of it, same as your question is from your perspective ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:47 pm
Miss Abigal of Lenox
You need to read Revelation in the Bible, they tell of taking the mark of the beast. It's a chip that tracks your where-a-bouts, can't buy any food or anything without it. It speaks of a one world order too. The other day Al Gore went to Europe and said "what we need is a world governance and a one world currency", all these things are coming true now. I don't understand why people are fooled with his global warming crap. I live in Michigan and we haven't been out of the 70's the whole month of July and normally this is our hottest month, so where is this global warming?

We are in Texas and have had record heat and record length of time in this heat... Come down here if you want global warming/  

Lil-Jo
Crew

Suede_Shoes

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:11 pm
I heard you guys in Texas some 100's, today. It's just as hot, if not hotter, here in Arizona.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:36 pm
Miss Abigal of Lenox

You are absolutely correct Miss Abigal - The Revelation predicted this a whole bunch of years ago, and now it's just over the horizon.

"Global warming" is going by a new name... Climate Change. Well, isn't that convenient?? Climate change?? As far as I know, in most of this nation (USA), the climate changes 4 times a year. So now they have a title that they can push because it is true... We are indeed experiencing climate change.
rolleyes

Suede_Shoes
I heard you guys in Texas some 100's, today. It's just as hot, if not hotter, here in Arizona.

That's very true Suede, but fortunately for the desert southwest the humidity is usually less than 15% or so (except of course during the "monsoons"). In southern Texas there's a bit more wet in the hot but it's nothing like the wet in Louisianna or Mississippi...  

Malheureux
Crew

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:10 am
They call it global climate change to account for the "unusual" weather patterns in many parts of the world. Whether the planet is actually experiencing "unusual" weather, I can't say for sure without researching it. However, even if it was, this isn't anything "unusual" if you look at history.

The planet has undergone many heating and cooling stages throughout history {such as the ice age} and it seems to be the result of sun activity. The impact humans have on the environment is minuscule compared to the sun, not to mention that the supposed cause of man-made global climate change {carbon} is not even that effective of a greenhouse gas. The most effective greenhouse gas {which would be one that keeps the most heat in} is actually water vapor. That's right. Water vapor is a greenhouse gas. That's why humidity makes the temperature feel higher. You won't be seeing Al Gore telling everyone to stop taking hot showers or making tea anytime soon because of it, though.

The whole push to get off of fossil fuels and "decrease our carbon footprint" is more of a political agenda than an environmental one.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:23 pm
Suede_Shoes

Yeah, and near the border it hit about 104 today. It's freakin hot right now.

OP: well...I saw that coming. I'm just wondering if I need to go align my wallet with foil so hackers can't get my info.  

Patron with a Mission

TequilaRose

6,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:12 pm
Well I live in Michigan too and I go to Canada all the time with a passport. Get it now while it's still not chipped..lol

As For Climate change it is obvious in just the past 5 years how much it has changed here. When I moved here 6 years ago the first summer was horrible... the 2end year here was icky sticky....and the last 4 years have been tolerable and absolutely beautiful. Now the winters have been very harsh...so Nice weather in summer means crappy times ahead for winter. As for the killer hurricanes and tornadoes and any other nasty weather you could conjure up... if that doesn't prove climate change nothing will.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:41 pm
I must agree with Rose.

I have lived in Michigan (*jumps on the michigan band wagon*....btw There really is a Kalamazoo) for 20 years. the first year of my existence was spent moving all over the place including over seas biggrin

Michiganders add me? biggrin

the summers have been very tolerable this year and last. It used to be much hotter in the summers before 2005. that or my opinion of them has changed in those 4 years biggrin  

Koichi Wing

Moonlight Lover

7,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Serious Conversations

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items