Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [15]~ Stories ~
has anyone else had this happen to them?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chachu36

1,150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:42 am
one time this person was begging me for money while i was questing so i wasnt really able to donate a whole lot cuz damn it takes me soooooo fricken long to reach just a couple thousand gold for me. well anyways i decided to donate to that person anyways and so they accept it then they turn around and complain that it wasnt enough even though i had told that person in the beginning that i couldnt donate a lot. has anyone else had this ungratefulness happen to them?
(ps i hope this is in the right thread i think i saw several threads this coulda fit in XD)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:02 am
no but i would tell that ungratful cumsucker to suck it!! twisted  

Chief Sankofa
Crew

iDjiLove

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:49 am
lol that's preety normal to happen... that's what i call a noob.

i don't mind of newbie people, and i don't mind to help them, at least if they won't be a pain in the a**...

u know, that happens in real life lol, ppl want always the good and the better, ppl aren't humble anymore  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:22 pm
Just tell them to be grateful for what they're getting and tell them you could not donate if that makes them happy.  

Jane of the Volturi Gaurd

Paradoxismminant

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:39 pm
Don't say anything. Some people are just ungrateful....just don't donate next time, if you know they're going to make you feel crappy about it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:20 am
iMadeInLove
lol that's preety normal to happen... that's what i call a noob.

i don't mind of newbie people, and i don't mind to help them, at least if they won't be a pain in the a**...

u know, that happens in real life lol, ppl want always the good and the better, ppl aren't humble anymore

:O OMIGOD your chibi is so cute ^^ : / srry

yes this has happened, i am quite greedy, and i had 50 thousand gold, so a random person came up ot me and said can u donate please, so i thought, they said please, so then i said is 5 thousand gold ok? and they said "how about 20 thousand?" and i said "cant u just be greatfull with ht im giving you D:{ "and they said " well wats the difference" and i said " forget it, im not donating to u anymore!" then they followed me around the rally begging me to donate. and im Just like "go suck and egg D:<" then i left.  

Mizz Rory

Kikisaur

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:16 am
ö
that happened to me in rally
one guy wanted gold and he threatened to report me Dx
i gave him 9ooG
and he said
"more plz!!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:10 am
adultswimsmyhomie
one time this person was begging me for money while i was questing so i wasnt really able to donate a whole lot cuz damn it takes me soooooo fricken long to reach just a couple thousand gold for me. well anyways i decided to donate to that person anyways and so they accept it then they turn around and complain that it wasnt enough even though i had told that person in the beginning that i couldnt donate a lot. has anyone else had this ungratefulness happen to them?
(ps i hope this is in the right thread i think i saw several threads this coulda fit in XD)

Shame on him/her..  

Droitz

9,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200

magus5200

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:11 am
adultswimsmyhomie

Happened 2 me
You Know What I Do
I Say
FAWK U mad  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:54 pm
YES YES YES I HAVE HAD THAT HAPPEN TO ME A COUPLE TIMES IT PISSES ME OFF!!!  

kaelsmom

XStarlight_DustX

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:45 am
Yeah, but its a little bit like that... >.>  
[15]~ Stories ~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out