lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:31 am
*ayami's soul awakens once again*
oh my...
*she looks around and sees many of her friends*
was it, was it all a dream?
*as she gazes around she remember the truth*
no - no we're almost all gone... only two left... who who could it be! we must lift the curse on our village!

*OCC: sorry every one I've been MIA the past 3 days my Grandpa died... and blast! I wish I could have voted maybe I could have kept you from dieing band!*  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:27 pm
From the darkness comes a figure approaching her. At first she doesn't recognize the person, it seems to have a familiar shape.

We are to wreak vengeance on the stinking wolf!

Nei is taking back, limbo has taking all the hope out of her and she can't believe the someone would rescue after all the time.  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:31 pm
*Together, Bandaidd and Psyzapp each take one of Nei1's hands and concentrate to fill Nei1 with their combined energy.* Nei, we are your friends. Join us and together we will defeat the wolf!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:30 pm
Damey-bunny is still a demolished puddle curled up and shaking in the middle of the road. All the tears have been cried out of her but she still feels she cannot face the world. There only a few bunnies left; her, the bunny in charge Lil Brat, and...the wolf. A shudder wracks her body.  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:05 pm
*The wolf has been waiting, watching, giving the ghostly bunnies opportunity to catch him, to end this fight, or at least, put up a fight. But they have stayed quiet for too long. There is only one left, one very frightened out of her wits little Dame.* Mine! *Exor Omega leaps out of nowhere, snatching up Damecharlie in his powerful jaws and dragging her around Rabbit Oaks like a little rag-bunny prize.*

How could it be Exor? He died, his spirit died. Ah, but the wolf spirit is strong. It took over that dead little spirit, offering Exor a chance to live again. Poor Exor, he could not fight the spirit taking over, try as he might. Killing what he loved the most.

*Cold golden eyes search the little town, seeing the ghosts of bunnies staring at him. He grins, then tosses dame up in to the air, catching her as she falls and swallowing her whole.* Mhwwaaaaaa-haaaaaa-waaaaaaaaaa!

Tis the end of our sad little tail ~ or until next time...

Stay tuned for another round ~ Sharpen your wits, we'll need to create some new bunny characters in a new little town. heart  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:19 pm
Nei drops down holding her head.

We all failed.  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:37 pm
((OOC: Dame finds this terribly interesting since Ex hasn't been on since August... confused He must be terribly sneaky then...and by sneaky I mean absent from gaia and MSN. Sneaky b*****d...))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:38 pm
*Faerie's bunny spirit feels yet another terrible feeling ... another bunny, the last one, that being damecharlie, has been ... devoured!* eek Oh nooooo! The wolf has won! Noooo! *Faerie's spirit sadly floats off to join all the other bunny spirits wandering the now empty bunny village of Rabbit Oaks*  

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:03 pm
damecharlie
((OOC: Dame finds this terribly interesting since Ex hasn't been on since August... confused He must be terribly sneaky then...and by sneaky I mean absent from gaia and MSN. Sneaky b*****d...))

Agreed! That's why both of you escaped suspicion for so long...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:55 pm
The wolf won? eek YEAH wolf…I was secretly voting for the wolf anyway. twisted  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:36 pm
I completely forgot Ex was here. Oops. xD not that I would have suspected him anyhow of course. lol  
Game Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff