Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply § 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)
Hello there! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ohai thar!
  Ohai indeed!
View Results

iwillnot

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:08 am
I'm back in gaia. smile Spending more time with the PC i guess, hopefully looking for readers for this story I'm writing.

I was an active player before, years ago when Gaia was fairly young.

Nice to see some people are still here. I miss talking randomly with these people, haha.

So yeah. Just saying HI.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:52 am
I remember you from your erratic visits.

Welcome back for the time being. =]  

Yogurt Man

Swashbuckling Vampire

Aralik
Captain

Agile Rogue

7,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:05 pm
Former crew....

Don't see many of those now days.

Welcome back!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:20 pm
whee Awesome! Welcome back! !u!  

[Shiro Petto]

3,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Junior Trader 100

iwillnot

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:10 pm
Thanks. smile It feels teh same, other than the many new clothes, new features like the battle thingy.

Anything interesting in gaia now? And what happened with the market? Does it still have the tax thingy? scream  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:01 pm
yup, there's still a tax.  

Aralik
Captain

Agile Rogue

7,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Cookies Cuteness

Wheezing Punching Bag

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:31 am
Welcome back!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:31 am
There's too much to recap. So much happens. XD I think the best way to find out is by going through the announcements.

Lemme think.. Gaia tried scamming us with third party offers to get Gaia cash, you can now pay via your cell phone bill for gaia cash, prom sucked, the anniversary item was okay, Timmy (The npc) is an adult now, the ball went on for a number of days longer than they said it would, and of course we have the stupid items like Gee Boi turbo and midsummer swirl that want to gouge us for our real life moneys.

And yep, stupid market tax. ._. I suppose this is why the exchange is better.  

Yogurt Man

Swashbuckling Vampire

iwillnot

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:54 am
Xalikar
yup, there's still a tax.

scream

xXxXxasianxXxXx
Welcome back!

Thanks!

Yogurt Man
There's too much to recap. So much happens. XD I think the best way to find out is by going through the announcements.

Lemme think.. Gaia tried scamming us with third party offers to get Gaia cash, you can now pay via your cell phone bill for gaia cash, prom sucked, the anniversary item was okay, Timmy (The npc) is an adult now, the ball went on for a number of days longer than they said it would, and of course we have the stupid items like Gee Boi turbo and midsummer swirl that want to gouge us for our real life moneys.

And yep, stupid market tax. ._. I suppose this is why the exchange is better.

True, true. Though I never visited the exchange that much, other than selling flowers and etc. seeing if that makes money, lol.

It's amusing how gaia is how it is now; so many features and complexities when it was so simple before. I still remember vaguely the old map of barton town, haha. I missed that.

"Lemme think.. Gaia tried scamming us with third party offers to get Gaia cash"

Eh. Gaia must be losing ways of earning money. smile With so many other games out, lol. Travian heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:01 am
I wasn't dumb enough to go for them. I took one look at them and when I realized just about every single one of them required personal information, I siad forget it. There's even a petition to have Gaia get rid of it. I'm not saying all the things are scams (I suppose the netflix one sounds okay) but a good deal of them are. Or at least not worth the risk.  

Yogurt Man

Swashbuckling Vampire

Yuki_Windira

Spoopy Bibliophile

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:39 pm
Hi  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:38 pm
hello all =]  

TrueBlood225

Angry Kitsune
Vice Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:12 pm
Hullo and welcome back! ^^ I'm back as well. I gotta tell you, I think the mods are doing an excellent job! This guild has renewed life in it, baby! Good show, guys!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:32 pm
>>

<<

I buy Gaia Cash..*ahem*

Well...WELCOME BACK!! All the new stuff I haven't gotten acquainted with, I just skip it. >.

Nemsy

iwillnot

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:13 am
Nemsy
>>

<<

I buy Gaia Cash..*ahem*

Well...WELCOME BACK!! All the new stuff I haven't gotten acquainted with, I just skip it. >.

Gah. Gaia has complicated things in the attempt to suck the juicy cash in our parent's/own wallets. ninja  
§ 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games