Welcome to Gaia! ::

I HATE the Jonas Brothers Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all who hate the Jonas Brothers, whatever reason it may be. 

Tags: hate, Jonas Brothers, stupid, should die, ugly 

Reply General
Why Inspire Hate? this guild is sad. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

this guild is way lame...
  agree
  dissagree
View Results

THE LlFE

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:30 pm
why would you hate a group of boys so bad? you want to kill them? thay have a family... a mom and dad...who love them. when your love ones die arent you hurt? its like this guild is saying "i hate your grandma" or "i hate your mom" why? theres no point of hateing. its a waste of time... kill them? why? do you really hate them, there family, there grandma, there mom, there dad, there fans that much you want them to suffer?

il probubly be riped apart by you "haters" in this guild. calling me a hippy, or gay joe hoe brother lover. go ahead. see if i waste my time on you. becuse i have a life to live.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:30 am
maybe ur right,but i still think the jo bros suck  

Xenon756

Cinna-it

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:11 pm
they brainwash little girls, like my little sister crying .
but then there are all of those guilds that go "OMG JOE IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
there is a hate guild for most things. like twilight! biggrin i hate twilight! i sent in a thing to join the anti-twilight guild!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:36 pm
McrGirl247
they brainwash little girls, like my little sister crying .
but then there are all of those guilds that go "OMG JOE IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
there is a hate guild for most things. like twilight! biggrin i hate twilight! i sent in a thing to join the anti-twilight guild!
so becuse your little sister likes them you want to kill them and make there family and fans suffer and cry... i wish you would kill them, just so i could see you get murderd by the 10000 of fans thay have.  

THE LlFE

TheGirlThatGoesMoo

Wheezing Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:26 pm
xXxSwEeT_ReVeNg3xXx
i hate twilight! i sent in a thing to join the anti-twilight guild!

YAY! ANOTHER TWILIGHT HATER!
<3!!
You should see what I posted in the "Twilight" topic in here.
x3

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:53 am
THE LlFE
why would you hate a group of boys so bad? you want to kill them? thay have a family... a mom and dad...who love them. when your love ones die arent you hurt? its like this guild is saying "i hate your grandma" or "i hate your mom" why? theres no point of hateing. its a waste of time... kill them? why? do you really hate them, there family, there grandma, there mom, there dad, there fans that much you want them to suffer?

il probubly be riped apart by you "haters" in this guild. calling me a hippy, or gay joe hoe brother lover. go ahead. see if i waste my time on you. becuse i have a life to live.

Ok, I can see where you are coming from. And I can say that hate may be a bit too strong for my tastes. But since there is no "Really Dislike the Jonas Brothers With a Passion" guild, this will have to suffice. Plus, I would never wish death upon another person. Maybe in jest, but not seriously. The Jonas Brothers have become a nation-wide fad that, the people in this guild obviously dissagree with. But, I agree that wanting to kill these boys is a bit much.

(But I do HATE Twilight)  

lumakuma

6,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

iCosmicDemon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:05 am
because
Humans are a bunch of stupid, war-loving monkies
8D
thats why we all hate ppl and things  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:33 am
B| Why are you even posting that? You'll just get yelled at. We hate them because they're annoying and so are their rabid fangirls. Just stfu and gtho  

0mn0mn0m1234

Fredrick Baron

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:33 am
DemonSinsofthePast
because
Humans are a bunch of stupid, war-loving monkies
8D
thats why we all hate ppl and things

thats why i don't usually like humans. ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:47 pm
Before I begin: WHY, OH WHY DID YOU JOIN THIS GUILD?!!? TO INFILTRATE FROM INSIDE?! WHAT DIFFERENCE WOULD IT MAKE IF YOU POSTED THIS HERE?!!? And Yay! Boo twilight~!
And now~~~~
Okay, so first of all, you know thateveryone in this guild was actually joking with the kill the Jonas brothers thing. If they actually wanted to kill them, they would have tried >.>(Or at least prayed for it every night)
Second, who give half a rat's a** what you think? You may not like the Jonas brothers, but you sure sound like a Joho for feigning your way into this guild for no reason at all. So shut it.
And third, We of this guild all have a common dislike of those jerks. So, why don't you go make a guild about whatever the hell you just said, huh?  

divinaaa -

Tipsy Trash

Tsuge Sannojo

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:58 pm
Nikku Momochi
THE LlFE

Listen here you little Joe f**, what makes you think that anything you say is going to make me change my opinion of them?!! They're the lowest form of entertainment and are as bad as Twilight. See, you gotta realize something: For every popular franchise, you are 100% guaranteed to get people who HATE it, not everyone is going to like the same thing you do. The sooner you get that into your head, the the sooner society becomes more intellectual again. Funny, you say that you have a life but why the hell are you wasting your time going onto a guild to change someone's opinions, in any case, you're making me want to hate on them more. GET THE F**K OUT NOW, YOUR KIND IS UNWANTED HERE!!! And even if you don't leave, you're going to get banned anyway.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:01 pm
beyondcrazy
THE LlFE

Ok, I can see where you are coming from. And I can say that hate may be a bit too strong for my tastes. But since there is no "Really Dislike the Jonas Brothers With a Passion" guild, this will have to suffice. Plus, I would never wish death upon another person. Maybe in jest, but not seriously. The Jonas Brothers have become a nation-wide fad that, the people in this guild obviously dissagree with. But, I agree that wanting to kill these boys is a bit much.

(But I do HATE Twilight)

As much as I extremely dislike them, I don't really wish death on them, I do it more so in jest. But still, this little queer is making me want to hate them, just the fact that he had the balls to join this guild and try to change everyone's opinions is what pisses me off.  

Tsuge Sannojo

Shirtless Werewolf

Four Lions

High-functioning Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:15 am
The reason why I joined this guild. Is to hate the Jonas Gyers. How about you? why did you join this group if you dont want HATE on them?

- rofl Exorcism rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:05 am
Another thing, who are the 4 traitors that voted "Yes" to this guild being lame?!!! If you don't come out, I swear to god I'm going to join ALL of the Jonas Lovers Guilds just so I can troll them, because I'm f**kin' sick and tired of you stupid c**k asses coming into this guild just to troll us because we dislike something you like. By not revealing yourselves, you're provoking us to go attack other guilds. And if there one thing I hate worse than the HoneASS Brothers, it's traitors and other d**k heads who try to change people for the worse just because they disagree with you. As for the creator of this thread, why don't you stick a d**k back in your mouth and leave, it might shut you up.  

Tsuge Sannojo

Shirtless Werewolf

General

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas