Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild

Back to Guilds

"Helping" Final Fantasy fans with their addictions since 2004. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, RPGs, Square Enix 

Reply Chatterbox (Non-FF Discussion)
The World Ends With You

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How incredibly awesome is this game?
  So awesome I crapped myself
  Awesome ++++++
  Awesome
View Results

motovino

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:09 pm
Has anyone else played this game, and if so: is anyone else as RIDICULOUSLY OBSESSED as I am? I haven't played a game this good in years, RPG is otherwise.

I think my only complaint would be that it Is. So. Hard!! Especially since I'm playing it on my laptop via emulator. So yeah, using the stylus/control pad system with a trackpoint and keyboard is probably going to give me carpal tunnel.

Oh, and the soundtrack is sososo great. Downloaded it off Itunes.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:22 pm
IF I HAD TO MARRY A VIDEO GAME IT WOULD BE AMONG MY TOP CHOICES.

Ouch~, I can't even imagine playing it without an actual touchscreen, though. I'd end up punching my computer, I think. I wish you all the luck in the world! How's it going so far?

The music really is gorgeous... Well, "gorgeous" doesn't really capture the feel of it... "Friggin' awesome" might be more accurate. I need to find a way to set Calling as my ringtone... "Calling... Someone is calling..." Get it?!

Let's see... We have another thread for it here. It fell off the first page, so no sweat about making a new one... Now that I look at it, the other topic didn't actually get too far. sweatdrop  

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Soujii-sama

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:06 am
I actually have this game, but have yet to play it. I'll get around to it eventually...I usually only whip out my DS when I have absolutely nothing else to do...so it might be a while until I get a chance to play this.  
Chatterbox (Non-FF Discussion)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games