Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Great Canyon (Writing Forum)
digimon story by twilight_wuv

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

666shadowdragon666

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:13 pm
so yea  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:18 pm
it was a early morning my mom had come in my room to wake me up sense it was Saturday at 12:00 o'clock. i was going to meet my friends at the church at 3:00 so, instead of having breakfast i had lunch every thing was going super. i had my whole day planed out i was going to meet my friends at the church, then we were going to the mall, and then going to a concert. after i got done eating lunch i went out to practice some tennis my dad is barely home but he does make a lot of money so, most of the time its just me and my mom so after tennis. it was 3:00 so, i went on down to the church after giving my mom a kiss.
once i had got to the church we had all brought out are yetekis and, then we had linked up to each others yetekis but, then a wired thing happened a flashing beam shot out of our ententes but while we looked at each other we were all sucked into them.
when we had finally landed on ground. we looked around and noticed a strange looking house so we went up to it to see if anybody had any clue where we were. Jake my friend had knocked on the door but their was a strange looking creature tat had answered the door and had almost made him jump back 10feet. my friend Matt Billman had went up to home and ask, " do you no where we are" and the creature said ," yes you are in the digital world and my name is renamon" well it's nice to meet you I'm Matt Billman. and these are my friends Jacob ables and James but he goes by Jake nice to meet y'all yes do u know how to get out of here ya use those devices that brought you here but, first can y'all help me I've been having some troubles with stuff and was wondering if you could help me. sure will help i what do you need? well I'm the digimon egg protector and i was wondering i need to go do something real quick but i cant leave the eggs alone could you watch them for me. sure it would be an honor. okay thank you be back soon hey something is happening the egg is coming towards me so i garbed it and i hatched it was called xiaomon then my device started glowing and all of a sudden it turned into a digivice but i wasn't the only one 2 more eggs started glowing and headed to Matt and Jake their digimons were called Phascomon and Petitmon by the time renamon got back we had all boned but, instead of leaving we decided to stick around when we were traveling through the forest a group of koromon came out of no where and attacked

to be continued  

666shadowdragon666

Great Canyon (Writing Forum)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces