Welcome to Gaia! ::

Super Junior x DBSK x SHINee Guild

Back to Guilds

Come to share your love for Super Junior, DBSK (Tohoshinki) and SHINee here! 

Tags: Super Junior, DBSK, TVXQ, SHINee, Tohoshinki 

Reply Off Topic
My trip to Korea<3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iP e n q u i n

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:23 pm
Hi guys~ I've been wanting to share some pics that i took while i was in Korea! I'll explain them, lol.

User Image User Image
This is in a taxi, right in front of the SM building!!!! I'm not sure if this is the exact place where SM people stay, but the place is COVERED in graffiti that all the fans have written. Like I LOVE YOU name here. Lol. Most of it is in Korean, i found some that are in English too. lol. It was pretty cool~~ I passed by like on the bus/taxi just a couple of times...
& NO LIEEE. I think I saw somebody from SHINee come out of there!
Like I was standing outside of the building, me and my mom wanted directions to the SM auditions (i didn't go btw, lol. I was too scared) and then these 4 boys walked out of the front door (which have police and locked doors) and I SWEAR one of them looked like the somebody from SHINee... i didn't get a good look d:

User Image User Image
Um, this is on July 4th. Since my dad is in the military, I got to go on base. They were having a 4th of July celebration... and they had invited some Korean singers. These people are Davichi and T-ara. They had performed this song. It was fun, lol. But most of the fans were BOYS. Notice in the picture. kekeke.

User Image

Oh. I want to kind of sum up my whole trip. Describe it a little. lol.
WELL. The first day was kind of weird... this is boring, lol. FAST FORWARD. Snsd and Lee Hyroi are all over kind of. Snsd have a lot of commercials, and Lee Hyroi just has a lot of stuff. She's everywhere. Lol.
And um. Its exciting. and? You have to walk a lot. And taxis are kind of cheap! Lol. Depending on where your going. There is a lot of stuff to do! A LOT of places to shop. And I BET YOU its easy to get a boyfriend. There are tons of couples, hahah its so cute -___- Lol. hahhahaha. Oh, this is the street that i stayed on. I miss it!!! Lol. Oh yeah. and the food is really good. Lol.
Oh, okay okay. Just a couple of more pictures, I promise!

This is where I use to live, lol ^

User Image

I also went to a resort. It is called Ocean World. It was funnnn! Lol. And while I was there, there was an accident! D: Somebody fell from the 7th floor off their balcony onto this roof. It was like 2-3am in the morning! Maaan it was so scary. Here is a pic.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:33 pm
OHH EMM GEE HOMIE! D:
LUCKY!! D<
Well at least I got to go to Japan! It's close to Korea! :]
Does that still count?
AND YOU GOT TO SEE T-ARA! o:
You should have been like OMG T-ARA I LOVEE YOU!
Why should SNSD be all over Korea? T T _ T T
I hate them! I wish it was the Wonder Girls all over Korea.
They are getting popular in the US! xD
You saw SHINee? o____O

Got-Chocolate

i Y o s h i k o
Crew

3,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:06 pm
OMG!!!
Thanks for sharing!!
Now I really want to go to Korea!!!
It would be so cool to see a member from SHINee!!!
I would faint!!
Your lucky you got to see Davichi and T ara!!!
Lucky duck!!
Scary how someone fell off the balcony...
Are they ok???? Is it that serious????
I hope whoever it was is better!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:44 pm
Epic...That's all that really needs to be said...  

Catterly
Crew

Resilient Dragon

7,575 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Resilient Restorer 100
  • Comrades in Arms 150

PrettyPopDuckie

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:49 pm
YOUR SO LUCKY!! :]
Everywhere looks so pretty!! I really wish I could go there!
But my mom refuses to let me leave the country until I finish college. -____-
I agree with Got-Chocolate more Wonder Girls!! xD
Seeing SHINee would have made me go crazy!!
I really wish I could go there! My grandpa lived there for awhile but that really doesn't count..because that was forever ago.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:31 am
Maan jiyoung, you make me jealous. HAHA. Dude, you saw Davichi. lol. Honestly I don't care too much for the other girls but DAVICHI<3 lol. I love fan boys, I bet you saw a few cuties there...cough cough...anyway. SM Building is AMAZING!! I would have just stood outside the building...lol. You should have auditions yahh know, get me some hook ups...nah nah j/k. xDD If I ever go to Korea, we should go together. hehe. You're not still sick are you? haha, get better if you still are...hope you had fun while you could!  

tamasawr
Captain

iP e n q u i n

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:24 am
@Got-Chocolate
Ohhh! You went to Japan!? When? For how long? I've been wanting to go there! Lol. My school is having a trip there next summer. Haha. I want to goooooo.
Haha. Yeaah. Idk? I guess Snsd are getting really popular now. Like REALLY REALLY popular. Ahhhhh. I miss wonder girls! Lol.

@Corinne
Yeah no problem :3 I love to share. Especially since I know most of everybody will enjoy it ^^
Oh, and the hotel didn't tell anybody about the person's condition. All I know is that somebody fell off D:

@Nyxera
It wasss Epic, keke (:

@PrettyPopDuckie
Is your grandpa Korean? Or Military?
Yeah ^^ Korea is really beautiful~ I want to go back T^T Me and you and Tammi will meet up there one day!!!!

@Tammi
Haha. Yeah, all the fan boys there were soooooo cute -____-" Haha.
I remember while we were watching the fireworks this group of High School Korean boys came over and stood where me and my mom were sitting. And my mom (LMAOOO) was like "Oh, they are all looking at you!~" lol. And then like 5 mins later they all pull out cigarettes. Haha. My mom freaked out.
Yes. I promise you Tammi! We will one day go to Korea together!!!!!!
Yeah -___-" I'm still sick....

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:45 pm

@iP e n q u i n
^ ^' my grandpa isn't Korean, but people do say he looks Korean!
He used to live there for awhile for the army he said it was nice! And that was about it TT___TT he hardly remembers its though. I want him to take me there so badly xD
Yes!!~ We shall all meet up! ^ ^ and go to many concerts one day!
x3 that would be awesome!! xD
While you were in Korea did you happen to see any Super Junior things?
Just wondering >w< I'm sort of a Suju obbsessed to an unhealthy level! xD

PrettyPopDuckie

Off Topic

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces