Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
NightShades Dream Avatar Quest Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is my Dream Avatar good OR am I Crazy
  Its Awesome
  Its not great but not horrible either
  You are crazy, quite now
View Results

NightShade Karas

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:01 am
So thanks to the Tektek.org site I have had my eyes opened to the possibities and combinations of items and accessories. This is of course a good thing, but now that I have seen the future, there is the daunting task of making it happen.

User Image

So with my eyes on the future here are the items I am questing for in order to make my dream a reality.

User Image --> Completed
User Image --> Completed
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Once completed my Avatar should look like this.

User Image

So, here we go, off to the races and such things.

Wish me Luck

Edited 08/28/09 @ 11:40AM MST  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:07 am
**Donators**

I just want to thank all those that opened up their hearts and inventory closets, not to mention their gold pouches and assisted me in my quest with their donations.

Thank you very much to:

Devan Elizabeth  

NightShade Karas

NightShade Karas

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:15 am
***Helpful Guides***

Just want to give my recognition to the single source of knowledge that has helped me more then I can possibly say in my struggle towards my Dream Avatar... If you want to know how I am doing it all you have to do is follow in the foot steps of those before you.

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:18 am
**Reserved for Progress Report**  

NightShade Karas

NightShade Karas

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:43 am
Well as most new people I am slowly creeping along and gaining some gold but I cannot wait until it starts to grow exponentially  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:12 am
ok, some how I went down in gold to 5939g from 6108g but I did not spend anything. Not quite sure where my gold went too... but updated the progress bar anyway.  

NightShade Karas

NightShade Karas

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:38 am
Well, I have started my first gamble in the market place by making some items from my recipes and selling them off in the MP. I only created those that currently had a value higher then the production cost, but I will have to see if it turned out for the best when they start selling.

So for right now my progress has gone down from 10,136g to 7,995g due to the cost of making the items I am selling.

A little set back but hopefully it will work out for the best. I am still not quite sure on how some people make money so fast from the start.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:49 pm
I would say the MP was a success considering I came out of the deal with 2,500g by the time the dust settled. Now to make some more items for sale.  

NightShade Karas

Rosaline Marie

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:02 pm
I'll send a few things your way for you to sell :]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:08 pm
Sorry it's not too much sweatdrop

Rosaline Marie

NightShade Karas

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:43 pm
I apologize, I did not see this thread before I canceled the trade. I would greatly appreciate it if you were to restart it...

Thank you so much...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:21 pm
xD It's okay, did you think I was some hacker or something? lol

I kinda sold of the items I was going to give you sweatdrop but I'll pull together some other things :3

Rosaline Marie

NightShade Karas

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:27 pm
I was not sure what you were, I have not had anyone try to trade with me before. I was not sure of the protocol for trading or if you expected me to offer you something in exchange for what you were offering me...

But once again, a big hardy THANK YOU!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:54 am
good luck

-Six-Pein-

Rosaline Marie

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:15 am
xD that makes sense - you were smart 3nodding

And you are very welcome :]

☆ Item Quests

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash