68%
 68%  [ 73 ]
Not everyone is like that. >.>
31%
 31%  [ 34 ]
Total Votes : 107

Fatgirl and Robin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:30 pm
So, just a few minutes ago, I signed onto AIM. AOL.com popped up, like always, but this time a certain article caught my attention. After reading that, I saw another one that just disgusts me.
"Girl shunned by family after rape sparks outcry "
The girl is EIGHT years old. Four boys raped her, one of them only NINE. What the HELL? The others were 10, 13, and 14.
The girl is in foster care now because her father told the police he didn't want her anymore.

I'm disgusted. How...HOW can a human do that? ******** eight years old.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:37 pm
Wow. That just makes me want to cry. Everything about that is just wrong. The first being how young those boys are. The second being that the father abandoned his own daughter because she was raped. I mean, for goodness sake, she's only eight! Way to go dad for traumatizing the poor girl even more, you rat b*****d.  

Rei Uchikino

~LukaTheNeko~

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:05 am
Apart from being disgusted by the behavior of those brats (how I'd love the know more about their family situation, I'm pretty sure their parents were doing such a wonderful job *sarcasm*), the fact that...that male creature (he isn't even worthy of any term referring to 'father') just threw away his own bloody child when she needed him most makes me want to castrate him with a rusty spoon and burn him alive! D<
How on earth could they let a monster like him walk around and probably make more more children!?
Only a few things can make me this angry but damn that b*****d is one of them!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:37 am
Typical case of fathers viewing raped daughters as "damaged goods". e_e;

The sad thing is that I'm not surprised.

this account is dead man

YukiDemon

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:55 am
how sickening...That poor girl is gonna be Fed upfor the rest of her life...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:54 am
That truley is disgusting...
How could anyone do that?
It's vile and crule and straight up wrong!!
Seriously? Why would you do that?  

Steel _R a i n d r o p s

The Lover of Wonderland

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:59 am
That's sad! Whoever those 4 boys were will pay. So will the father. But that poor girl will be tramatized for her life...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:45 am

That's wrong.
But I'm really not surprised.. =/

Epicfied

spookycarnival

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:16 pm
I'm not surprised. Everything happens for a reason. That girl will grow up to be a strong, successful woman.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:31 pm
ANTi FReAK SHoW
I'm not surprised. Everything happens for a reason. That girl will grow up to be a strong, successful woman.

One can only hope that she does. I've heard stories of sexually abused children who grow up to be very strong and successful people. But I've also seen sexually abused kids who let their experiences haunt them for the rest of their lives. One can't really say how she'll turn out. I wish her the best and hope her life turns for the the better.  

Rei Uchikino

BlackDream12

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:56 pm
WHAT?!? That is disgusting and horrible! I hope that girl is okay. crying Poor thing.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:44 pm
This just disgusts me to no end. First of all, the AGES of the four boys that did it. I mean,honestly, what has our world come to that nine to fourteen years olds a raping little girls. That's just dispicable. And for thegirls FATHER of all people to throw her away like a used tissue when she has gone through such a truamatizing predicament? That's just. . . UGH! I feel sorry for that poor little girl, I hope she will be alright.

teddehguru

5,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Member 100

NotHereNothereNothere

2,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:26 pm
I feel horrible about the little girl D:  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:37 pm
Very sad, i cant believe kids so young would do that. scream  

0_o-MeMe-o_0

Mrs Sai

8,500 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:53 pm
User Image
People Need To Start To Understand That Life Fucking Sucks And Is Unfair! Yes What Her Dad Did Was Wrong But Fuck There Aint Shit No One Can Do About It! It Disgusts A Lot Of People But What Is Anyone Going To Do About It? Nothing Cause That's Life And There's No Way To Change It!
User Image

08. ✿ - - - All Around The World News

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces