Welcome to Gaia! ::

Super Junior x DBSK x SHINee Guild

Back to Guilds

Come to share your love for Super Junior, DBSK (Tohoshinki) and SHINee here! 

Tags: Super Junior, DBSK, TVXQ, SHINee, Tohoshinki 

Reply Super Junior
[No Date] "Attack of the 18 Pin-Up Boys" SuJu and DBSK movie

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

you want teh movie?
  yes! :3
  Nah, Attack of the Pinup boys was enough for me
  gold!
View Results

mentalperson101

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:00 am
Quote:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It would be called “Attack of the 18 Pin-Up Boys.”

Rumor has it that SM Entertainment’s big guns may be collaborating on a movie together. The film will allow all thirteen members of Super Junior to showcase what little acting ability they can muster, just like in the amusing self-indulgent 2007 film, “Attack of the Pin-Up Boys.” This sounds like something Kim Ki-bum would actually take the time out of his “busy” schedule to join the group to do.

Although everything is in the “top secret” phase, it is said that this would also feature Dong-Bang-Shin-Ki as “guest stars” in this film about life in the city. With eighteen big stars, a plausible format could be that SM give each member a five minute vignettes that all somehow interconnects with one another and that would make an hour and a half movie.

It is safe to say that if this thing were to happen at all, this wouldn’t hit the screen until at least the 2011. Then the world can end in 2012, and your life would be complete after seeing this movie.

Source: Popseoul.com

Now I wrote this when I joined the guild in my introduction. lol, jut not the article...

They really need to make the movie.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:26 pm
i admit "Attack on the pin up boys" i probably wouldnt have watched if suj was not in it, because it was self indulgent, but i liked it so i think adding dbsk would be golden, and since dbsk already has the hugest fanbase ever the theaters would already be packed. i cant wait for this!  

my favorite color is 6

sujudbsk22

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:57 pm
that would be so awesome if they did i would watch over again and again  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:49 am
the original movie with super junior wasn't that good to start with, so i probably won't watch with dbsk in it either.  

original288

Chibi_Saranghae

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:48 pm
As long as Suju's in it, I'll watch it ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:20 pm
-screams- YAY!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!! They should totally make it! OMG!!! suju+DBSK= luv! xD  

XxDoiraxX

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Junior 100

Seo Chan Hee

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:44 am
I'll not only watch it,but I'll buy the DVD as well!!! Mostly because of SuJu and the first film was kinda funny but I'd also like to see DBSK too.  
Super Junior

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games