Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
DEADPOOL Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXDark_Angel_HelenaXx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:53 pm
Hey ya'll if you've seen the new X-Men Origins movie, then you probably saw that creept mouth-less guy at the end. If you didn't know it that was supposed to be my ol favorite, the merc-with-a-mouth man, Deadpool! That's right kiddies, and they're planning on making a movie just for him! I, however, felt that Ryan Renolds is just an okay actor for deadpool, and that they messed him up in Origins....they gave him powers he didn't have :[ Anyway, what are your opinions?

Car to share?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:49 am
umm yea wrong place to post this and deadpool to me

is overrated now

and if in some case they kill his character storyline in his own spin-off then i will never ever see another god dam supermovie every  

xTx Monty xTx

janet_macias

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:27 pm
IS IT?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:01 pm
whoa... whooooa, how can a guy who was created and killed in the same movie with no time unaccounted for have his own spinoff question question question
it might be fun though.  

kingsly III

3,950 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Deathman Kid

Dangerous Phantom

8,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:43 am
When will it come out?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:50 pm
I don't think she said it was a spinoff.
And it looked like that Wolverine movie messed up a number of characters to me. I guess it'd be alright I'm hoping they stop doing some of these bad movies though.  

Foxdilfer

Hojipoon

Questionable Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:22 pm
User Image
I'm pretty excited x3
Although I was never really fond of Deadpool, I love the x-men movies, and especially the origins.
But I'm more excited for Magnitos movie >w<
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:20 pm
I LOVED Ryan Reynolds as Deadpool. He was the only guy that could pass as Deadpool. Ryan has that quirky, witty and sometimes "huh?" humor that Deadpool has. It's true thou that they did mess somethings up, but the Deadpool creator said it was cool. I can't wait for the spin-off with Ryan Reynolds as Deadpool again. Rumor says it'll be out sometime in 2012.

I was VERY dissapointed in Gambit. He wasn't cool, swave, sexxi, mysterious or even Cajin enough. It made me so sad cuz Gambit is one of the coolest X-Men.  

CoverMeInYourBlood

Crescent-doll

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:25 pm
I'd see it if they gave him a costume that actually looked like Deadpool. You know the red mask with the panda circles. :3  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:26 pm
CoverMeInYourBlood
I LOVED Ryan Reynolds as Deadpool. He was the only guy that could pass as Deadpool. Ryan has that quirky, witty and sometimes "huh?" humor that Deadpool has. It's true thou that they did mess somethings up, but the Deadpool creator said it was cool. I can't wait for the spin-off with Ryan Reynolds as Deadpool again. Rumor says it'll be out sometime in 2012.

I was VERY dissapointed in Gambit. He wasn't cool, swave, sexxi, mysterious or even Cajin enough. It made me so sad cuz Gambit is one of the coolest X-Men.

yeah gambit SUCKED. gonk  

Crescent-doll

hfzl1234

5,500 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:41 pm
Wow. Deadpool is coming! I just couldn't wait. The last time I saw Deadpool is in the Secret Invasion comics.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:38 pm
and yet a deadpool still scares me a little. now the nazi corp.
aka disney (or was it pixar???) now has control of their movies.
so you could say goodbye. cause now their gonna start killing good character and casting shitty actors for terrible movie just so they could make some money. but i do wish they dont kill Avengers.  

xTx Monty xTx

Quixotic Faye

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:16 am
Ryan Reynolds is the perfect actor to play Deadpool. Let's hope that with the new movie, they just retcon everything that happened in Wolverine and make that s**t disappear.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:57 pm
Hopefully...... sweatdrop  

hfzl1234

5,500 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200

ymPsiegetanK

Greedy Capitalist

6,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:08 pm
Hojikins
User Image
I'm pretty excited x3
Although I was never really fond of Deadpool, I love the x-men movies, and especially the origins.
But I'm more excited for Magnitos movie >w<
User Image

I just noticed that deadpool was in the newest xmen movie. When I watched it I was like.. Who the hell is that guy?! Anyways deadpools awesome when it comes to xmen games, and so is thor biggrin  
T3h Movie World

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff