Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ✚ Archived Event Threads
The Awesome Amazing Customs/Breedings Extravaganza of Win! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silent Nightmare Killer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:00 am
8/7/09: Added additional reference to Zeik.
8/8/09: Added additional reference to kiri.
8/8/09: MAJOR EDIT TO RACES!! (Sorry if someone started already...)

-New-

Name:; Zeik
Username:; Silent Nightmare Killer
Race:; Wuzzit
Description:; Make it as 'punk' as possible, follow the references and be creative!
References:; Ref 1 / Ref 2 / Ref 3 / Ref 4
Cosplay:; N
Price:; Offering 70k for creating one, as true to the refs as possible, make as many edits as the 70k will pay for, like I said, be creative!
40k race + 30k for as many edits as you can make = 70k

-New-

Name:; Kiri
Username:; Silent Nightmare Killer (Gift for friend, angry_Smartcat)
Race:; Faelon
Description:; Make her as 'cute/sexy' as possible, follow the references and be creative!
References:; Ref 1 / Ref 2 / Ref 3 / Ref 4
Price:; Offering 70k for creating one, as true to the refs as possible, make as many edits as the 70k will pay for, like I said, be creative!
40k race + 30k for as many edits as you can make = 70k

Do not wish to have original line art changed, just clothing, hair, accessories, etc. I believe, if my math is right, 70k more than covers it for each of them. ^_^

Sorry, I'm new to this, so please, I beg you to be easy on me! Please, please align them both good, and, make them mates! No head coverings! (Hats, hoods, etc.) I'd really appreciate whomever who makes these. Especially when one is a very special gift for my love!

(FINISHED EDITING)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:27 am
Name:; Roark and Volkner
Username:; Both for 0-Ookami Kokoro-0 ((*hopes this is allowed*))
Race:; Pokemon Gym Leader Cosplays/Double Trouble Lines It doesn't matter which one is good and which one is evil. ^_^
Description:; Colored and edited like their references, please?
References:; Roark Ref 1 Roark and Volkner Ref Volkner Ref 1
Cosplay:; Y
Price:; 160k

Name:; Blayze
Username:; Anthro!Sparky
Race:; Pokemon the First Movie Charizard Clone Cosplay/ Dracolith lineart
Description:; *points to refs* XD Since he'll be on Dracolith lines, no edits neccessary, except for maybe the tail flame?
References:; Refs
Price:; 190k? Correct me if I'm wrong, ne? XD

EDIT:: And both have been approved by Nessy, btw. XD  

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

C o w b o y P e e p

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:15 pm
Name:; Cinnamoroll
Username:; Cowboy Peep
Race:; Regular Male
Description:;
Please refer to the reference images. I would like him to look like the cosplay he is based off of. For his ears and tail, I would like them to be editted the same as the cosplay he is based off of. Also, if he could be blushing that would be aweseome as well.
References:; 1 / 2 / 3
Price:; 100k (correct me if I need to add some more due to the edits)

-was given the cosplay approval :]-

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:10 pm
    edit on 8.06.09
    Got rid of original form seeing how it was done already. Replaced it with another form.

Name:; Cecilia (can change her name if name is already taken)
    Username:; x f a l l e n l e a v e s
    Race:; Female Horse

Body Coloring: Body coloring

-Eye Color: Hazel

-Hair and Tail color: Dark Brown almost on the Black side kind of color (just like in the body color reference).

-Hair and Tail Style: Medium, a little bit past the shoulder and very curly. Much like this

Necklace: Around her neck, she wears a silver colored key. There is a small heart in the middle of the necklace, before it goes down to the handle of the key.

Bracelet: Around her right wrist, she wears a silver braclet with two keys dangling from it.

References:; Hair and Reference / Body Color Reference / Eye Color / Necklace. / Bracelet
    Cosplay:; No
    Price:; 30k (can add more if needed)

8-Bit Mosh Pit

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:41 pm
Name:; KC
Username:; Izzy Makani
Race:; Faefox Female
Description:; White body, black markings (Shown best in reference), blue eyes and I want her hair to be black as well.
References:; http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v414/Jupiter_Sabre/BKC.png -Marking Ref
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v414/Jupiter_Sabre/Art/KC-1.gif -Eye color ref
Price:; 15k

EDIT 8/8/09

Name:; Christopher
Race:; Faefox male
Description:; White body, black markings, first marking being on the inside of the right forearm sort of a tattoo like marking of praying hands with the fingers towards the body and the sleeves of the marking towards the wrist (See Ref 1), second marking is on the upper part of the right arm of bubbles letters similiar to the ones in ref 2 of the three letters C.A.C., the third marking is a sort of mustache on his upper lip and a small triangle of black on his bottom lip, his fingers and toes will be black as will the end of his tail, his eyes will be yellow, and his hair black, he also has two scars one a slash on his stomach on the right side, the other a slash across his shin on the right side.
References:;
http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll168/strider_dvm/praying_hands.gif -Ref 1
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y118/VAMPYRE_PR1NCE/TATTOO STENCILS/oldenglishlow-stencil.gif -ref 2

Name:; Rylee
Race:; faerabbit
Description:; Red hair, white body with red stripes on her arms and legs and black leopard spots on her face and body, also on her lower back is a rose with intricate black markings around them like in the ref. Her tail will just be plain white without any markings on it and her eyes will be the lovely shade of blue like in the ref.
References:; http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v414/Jupiter_Sabre/PLRylee4.png
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:25 am
Customs
...with more to come, I'm sure...
Unless stated otherwise on the form, all customs should be the newest/most recently redone lines. Please and thank you!

New:
Name:; Ciera
Username:; EviLXmasBaby
Race:; Female Regular
Description:; (This is the original description I used when I got her as an Usdia. I lost the reference picture, though…)
Very much like the reference picture, which has more black than the average Border Collie. She has mainly a black body with bits of white here and there. Please have a white snip (from the top left of her nose that also runs under the chin), white socks on all four legs, and the white chest/under belly. Other than that, I'd like a black mane (braided hairstyle) and tail to match. Her eyes shall be a chocolate brown color.
I basically would like her to look as close to her Usdia form as possible. Hair should be edited to be down, and long, with a braid or two throw in. The beads and feathers would be a plus.
References:; [Ciera Usdia]
Cosplay:; Nope
Price:; 18k-28k (for hair and jewelry, depending on edits)

~*~*~

Name:;
Race:; Clanless Vampire (Female, Regular lines)
Description:; Wild, crazy, and ebil. Colors would be black, white, and purple. Blue is good too. Whatever looks good, really. Accessories would be random wild things, or shiny jewelry pieces (silver preferably) that she found. I’d like her hair to be tied back and wild. It’d be mostly short, but add in one single braid. Her braid should be kinda thin and on either side, starting somewhere near her ear (but slightly higher on her head?), somewhat loosely tucked behind her ear, and hang down a little past shoulder-length. Clothing should be something kinda simple, but torn and somewhat sewn at a few spots. Also, fishnets are always good, but should have quite a few holes or runs in them. Claws and a bit of blood would fit nicely.
If anything else, it would be left to the colorist.
Price:; 90k (+ whatever colorist requests, if needed)

Race:; Demon FaeSquirrel
Description:; Er, badass? Wild? I really don’t know. Colors would be black, brown, white, and a bit of red. Have fuuun? XD
Price:; 90k (+ more if needed depending on colorist’s fun!)

Race:; Female Regular
Description:; Completely random colors and edits; something colorful and adorable.
References:; [Random] >.>
Cosplay:; Nope!
Price:; 18k-28k (depending on the edits)

Race:; Meanki
Description:; Another completely random colors and edits, though something darker or sadistic looking maybe.
Price:; 50k - 60k (depending on the edits)

Race:; Female Pure
Description:; Colored all different shades of purple only. Light accessory/jewelry edits and such; just something cute and sweet?
Price:; 18k

User Image

Breedings

Coming soon...

Taken (obviously):
Name:; Vixen
Race:; Demon Meanki
Description:; See reference. Basically as similar to her Soquili form as possible. :3
References:; Vixen Soquili
Price:; 90k (+ more if needed)

EviLXmasBaby

Questionable Noob

Snarky Rogue

Snarky Rogue

16,465 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Tax Evader 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:51 pm
Last updated: Auguest 24th - Grand total updated.
August 22nd - Price update to Feral's form, minor changes to Nessy's gift form, Animosity's form added; corrected price range on Feral and Animosity.

Edited Breedings

01. (Nessy approved)
Parent One:; http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e390/nessyfaekats/amarante.jpg
Owned By:; Nessariah

Parent Two:; http://i420.photobucket.com/albums/pp283/AndieChan/My Pets/Faekats/Masahiro.jpg
Owned By:; Pandie Andie

Number of Eggs:; 2
Genders:; Female for Nessy, male for Andie.

Demi Blessing:; None~
Price per Egg:; 20k per egg - 40k total.

Parent One:; http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e390/nessyfaekats/oriane.jpg
Owned By:; Nessariah

Parent Two:; http://i420.photobucket.com/albums/pp283/AndieChan/My Pets/Faekats/Jeffery.jpg
Owned By:; Pandie Andie

Genders:; Male for Nessy, female for Andie.

Demi Blessing:; None~
Price per Egg:; 20k per egg - 40k total.

Edited Customs

Name:; To be decided.
Username:; Nessariah (gift~)
Race:; Fluffae
Hair - Black with blue streaks~
Eyes - Baby blue
Fur - Pick one~
Outfit colors - Random~
Dress and hairstyle - reference similar to this hair & dress style~
Hat - reference (with the word 'cutie' included~)
Price:; 40k + 15k-20k = 55k-68k (PM me with which price it fits best under >>")

Name:; Animosity
Username:; Pandie Andie
Race:; Baddie (male)
Description:; Random me, bby~ Something wicked and.. and.. evil and bad-a**. 8D
References:; nooone~
Cosplay:; N~
Price:; 28k - 58k (will pay up to 50k for edits. :3)

03. - Received, paid <3
Name:; Sevati
Race:; Meanki (new lines)
Fur - White fur with random red, blue, and black markings.
Eyes - An electrifying green.
Hair - Long, slightly curly, and messy with a few strands of beads and multi-colored feathers woven in and a small headband. Golden/blond color.
Other - A few randomly placed scars.
Outfit - Kind of like this, but cut & torn, without the shawl. A few random indian-style accessories and a knife strapped to her thigh? :3
Hair example - Kind of like this, but with the bangs swept to one side and more messy.
Headband example - x
Price:; 40K + 20k edits = 60k

04. - Received, paid. <3
Name:; Feral
Race:; Baddie (female)
Description:; Random me, bby~ Just do whatever comes to mind when you think of her name. :3
References:; nooone~
Cosplay:; N~
Price:; 28k - 58k (will pay up to 50k for edits. :3)

Grand Total
266k (maxed the price to make it easier for me :3 Also, the price does not include the one's that I have already received.)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:25 am
Edits: 8/8- Added random edited Faebat form

CUSTOMS-----

Name:; To be decided upon when I see her
Username:; The Worlds Worst Accident
Race:; Faebat
Description:; HAVE FUN! The only guidelines I'll give, is that I want her to have really pretty hair, and I want her to wear glasses. Everything else will be up tp you!
Price:; Major edits, so it'll be 35K

Name:; Neala
Race:; Faerie on the new Pure lines
Description:; Overall guideline: Gypsy theme of some sort, main colors are brown and green
Hair- Brown. Curly and of medium length, with the front part in a ponytail and the back part down, like this but longer. A lot of randomly placed braids and beads and such adorning it.
Fur/skin color- Your choice. I can't decide what would look best with the brown and green.
Wings- Green, with any pattern you think will look best, although celtic-esque is prefered.
Other- Green eyes. Many many jewlery edits. Earrings, necklaces, bracelets, anklets, armlets, whatever you can think of. I'll trust your skils in adding what looks best. Also, some color around the eyes and on the lips. If you have any more ideas, as long as it follows the two main themes, then go right ahead and add them. I have plenty extra to pay for extra edits.
Cosplay:; No
Price:; 50K

Name:; Felix
Race:; Angelic- Female Faefox lines
Description:; I want her specialty to be luck, so that'll be the theme
Hair- Black; Shoulder length curly pigtails with a few green stripes. Green ribbons tieing pigtails
Fur color- grey, and fade to dark green on the tail, arms, legs, and ears
Eye color- green
Wings- I want them to look either made of vines, or have vines on them with plenty of 4-leaf clovers on them.
Other stuff- Freckles. Black lower lip. slight Green fade around eyes. Necklace with a horseshoe pendant on it. Please fit as many four leaf clovers on her as you can. Anything else that fits with the theme, go right ahead and add.
Price:; 125K? If cheaper, let me know

Name:; --- + --- (To be figured out later)
Username:; Who-chan and TWWA
Race:;Panda's
Girl(Who-chan):
-Neon tattoo's (colorists choice)
-Glow sticks(colorists choice of colors)
-Neon purple eyes
-Things in her hair glowing(Colorists choice of colors)
-Heart glowing
-Glow stick bracelets/earrings(colorists choice on color)
-Tripp Gloves
Super curly hair. Slightly messy.
These pants
- Off-white body color with a kind pf purple tint.
Boy(TWWA):
Main theme- rainbow raver
Hair- rainbow colored Liberty spikes
Fur color- off white with grey eye and ear patches.
eye color- green
edits-
-Thin square sun glasses
-black tribal tattoos all over arms and torso
-Neon green DJ headphones around neck instead of the necklace
-various ear piercings, and snake bite piercings
-Glowstick bracelets, and other randomly placed glowsticks
-He is holding a chain that is attached to a collar on her neck
-anything else you'd like to add. =3
Price:; 80K

BREEDINGS----

Parent One:;
User Image
Owned By:; The Worlds Worst Accident
Parent Two:;
User Image
Owned By:; xX~who ever I wanna be~Xx

Genders:; random/colorist's choice. We'll decide whose is whose when we see the eggs. <333

Demi Blessing:; No
Price per Egg:; Could I please use a full edits potion? If not, that's fine. Just let me know.
25K per egg
I'm paying for all of it, so 50K total

-------
COMPLETE TOTAL: 340K
Felix Completed -125K=
-------  

The Worlds Worst Accident

Dapper Smoker

Melodine Cantus

Melodious Star

15,425 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:35 pm
Name:; Black Rose
Username:; Melodine Cantus
Race:; Female Faefox
Description:; basically, black body, grey thorn markings, purple messy hair, and maybe thorny branches with roses as edits? (and maybe a neutral/terrified expression on her face? idk if this is ok) GO WILD. lacy accessories would be LOVED.
References:; based off THIS PIN
Cosplay:; N (Cleared with Nessariah!)
Price:; 35k

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:34 pm
Name:; Chibithulhu
Username:; mouselet
Race:; Regular male
Description:; Green, bald, with tentacles over his mouth, heart on his stomach. Pretty much, see reference and interpret as you see fit. I just want to see tentacles covering the mouth, really. ^^;
References:; Here!
Cosplay:; Yes
Price:; 108k

Parent One:; Jolteon
Owned By:; mouselet

Parent Two:; Uranus

Genders:; One of each, I guess. Will be giving one to someone else though. ;D

Demi Blessing:; Nope
Price per Egg:; 10k (I think.)

Parent One:; Jorrin Starlin
Owned By:; ktqueen

Parent Two:; Venefica

Genders:; Random

Price per Egg:; 5k  

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:06 am
IF possible, I'd like these top two done at the same time, as the edits will literally be the exact same, the only difference between them is the colors?
Name:; Kama Prem
Username:; Lady Aria Starstone
Race:; Fox, male
Description:; A black furred male, he has rainbow tiger stripes on his body. His hair is long, black, with white stripes. He has violet eyes. He wears a red poet style shirt, and black vest/pants with white pinstripes. He has black boots on. He wears a black top hat with white band and a white feather. He also has a red rose boutonniere.
References:; Original WCP Version, Anthros Version, Wander Moons Version
Cosplay:; OC?
Price:; 60k, I THINK, but if it's 140k, I'm Ok with that too!

Name:; Indi Prim
Username:; Astro Zombies`
Race:; Fox, Male
Description:; A white furred male, he has rainbow tiger stripes on his body. His hair is long, white, with black stripes. He has blue eyes. He wears a blue poet style shirt, and black vest/pants with white pinstripes. He has black boots on. He wears a white top hat with black band and a black feather. He also has a black rose boutonniere.
References:; Original WCP Version, Anthros version, Wandering Moons Version
Cosplay:; OC?
Price:; 60k, I THINK, but if it's 140k, I'm Ok with that too!

Name:; Lothdanial
Race:; Meeki
Description:; Black fur, with patterns like a star filled sky, with maybe a nebula or two on her? Blood Red hair with white streaks. Mint Green Eyes. The kitty hair ornament in silver?
References:; N/A

Name:; Dominia
Race:; Fox
Description:; Female, she has black fur. Her markings are rainbow leopard spots. Her eyes are neon green. Her hair is hot pink with violet and black streaks

Name:; Kefira
Race:; Ki'rin
Description:; Deep/dark red body, silver scales, black hair. Her eyes are deep green. Her horn and hooves are silvery-green. She has bright red tribal style dragon tattoos on her arms.
Price:; 40k

Name:; Desedré
Race:; Angelic (Jackal male lines, I think that's how it works? I admit to being a LITTLE confused, first time ordering! Sorry!)
Description:; Black fur. Acid Green eyes. Acid Green Tiger stripes. Acid green hair with black and silver streaks. If possible, black wings with alternating silver and acid green feathers, a headband of silver with an acid green crescent moon, pointing down, and matching arm and leg bands.
Price:; 100k (120k? Whichever.)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:06 pm
Cosplay

Name: Shouko Hazama
Username: Rua Tlarn
Race: Cosplay, High FaeElf lines
Description: Long dark hair and brown eyes. Use outift in ref. Alignment is Good and Specialty is Keeping Promises
References: Eye and Hair Color Outift Ref
Cosplay: Y Nessy Approved
Price: 55k

Name: Ma-Ti
Race: Cosplay, any lines that go well (common to rare)
Description: Reference. Have Suchi the monkey included.
Reference: Unfortunately, I couldn't find a picture of Suchi the monkey, but here's a link to the video which shows him:
Captain Planet Episode 1 part 1
Ma-Ti
Cosplay: Y Nessy Approved
Price: 60k

Customs

Name:Tendou
Race: Regular Female (use new F lines)
Description: Exclude the scythe that the ref. is holding. Tattoo on the left arm will be switched to the right arm. Keep garments, jewelry and headpiece normal, as well as skin tone, hair and eye colors. Either the jeweled bracelet at the bottom of the scythe or the decoration at tying of the scythe somewhere on her tail (artist's choice). The wings can either be of tropical leaves or the feathers. Doesn't have to be the same expression though. ^^ Alignment is Neutral and her specialty is Tracking.
Reference: Tendou Reference
Cosplay: N
Price: 14k

Name: Hisshino
Race: Baddie Male
Description Use base colors found in the picture. For hair use the ref except add a long braid draped over one shoulder. Artist chooses. Have same jewelry as ref, artist chooses to have a cuff on the tail or not and design. Color placement up to the artist as long as hair is black. Alignment is Ebil and Specialty is Torture Devices.
Reference Hisshino Ref
Price: 28k

Name: Yuuri
Race: Baddie Female
Description: Use hair color for hair and body. Use outift in ref. Have belt in ref on her tailAlignment is Ebil and Sepcialty is Stealing artifacts.
Reference: Yuuri Ref
Price: 23k  

Rua Tlarn

Fashionable Prophet

4,150 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Wings_of_Destiny

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:55 pm
Hi there! I love the idea of this event since my birthday is this month. ^_^

Parent One:; J'hunip
Owned By:; Me

Parent Two:; Winter
Owned By:; Yayoi

Genders:; Male for both

Demi Blessing:; Nope
Price per Egg:; 10k
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Parent One:;Shannon
Owned By:; Me

Parent Two:;Dixie
Owned By:;The Trapped One

Number of Eggs:;2 (Both to me since Trapped isnt active.)
Genders:; 1 boy, 1 girl

Price per Egg:; 20k
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name:; V
Username:; Wings_of_Destiny
Race:; Cosplay, not sure what lines best suite him.
Description:; Shoulder length black hair, Black wide brimmed hat, Guy Fawkes mask, black shirt, pants, boots, gloves and cape.
References:; Outfit and Mask
Cosplay:; Y Nessy approved
Price:; 100k+?
Name:; TBD
Race:; Wazzit
Description:; I'd like the colorist to look at the reference picture for inspiration. Either directly or indirectly. I just find it a beautiful piece of nature and would love a faekat inspired by it.
References:; Eye of God.
Price:; 40k
Race:; Demon, lines up to colorist
Description:; I'd like the body/outfit to be based on the reference avi. Horns and wings are completely up to the colorist as for design, but I would like them there.
References:; Avi seen here.
Price:; 100k? Not sure on the price as of yet. Let me know.
Race:; Demon, baddie lines (newest)
Description:; Demon clown...roll with it.
References:; Your imagination!
Price:; 100k+(?)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:46 am
Ravyn form
Name:; Ravyn
Username:; Kaitaia
Race:; Jackal
Description:; Ravyn's mostly varying shades of black and grey, with these markings. She has grey eyes and black hair, its rather long, but she usually has it pinned up, and there's always black feathers in her hair. She wears a simple flowing black dress, with a small beaded black necklace, silver bands around her arms and silver earrings in her ears. She has black bird wings, folded or open, either would work. Also, could her expression be altered a little? More of a look of displeasure. xD; I'm really open to how you want to do her, so don't feel like she has to be done exactly like the refs. x3 As you can see, even those vary. I'd love to see how you interpret her.
References:; http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v324/Kaitaia/Pets/Blath/ravynzr7.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v324/Kaitaia/Pets/Audio/RavynAudio.png
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v324/Kaitaia/Pets/Waywards/Ravyn.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v324/Kaitaia/Pets/RavynKiraCert.png
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v324/Kaitaia/Pets/Whimsicals/rayvencust2.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v324/Kaitaia/Pets/Custdots.png
Cosplay:; No~
Price:; 40K for rare + 20K for edits? = 60K
*If this form is chosen, and the price should be more, just lemme know~

Norryk form
Posting for Leon~ If his form is chosen, I will be taking care of it. He is Ravyn's mate~

Name:; Norryk
Username:; leon_a_darkangel
Race:; Wazzit
Description:; Generally speaking he'll be dressed in all black with some hints of red. His hair is rather on the long side as the references show.. he's eyes are red to boot. If it's at all possible..I'd like him to have devil wings. If not that's perfectly fine. As for his roasary.. the cross part of it will be upside down. His actual 'fur' is zebra stripped. Other then that not to much to note :3
References:; general edits -- http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y103/triangleman/Shop pets/Norryk1.png
fur color + edits -- http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y103/triangleman/Shop pets/audios uncerted/NorrykAudio.png
fur color -- http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y103/triangleman/Shop pets/Norryk_cert.jpg
Cosplay:; Nope~
Price:; 40K for rare + 20K for edits? = 60K
*If this form is chosen, and the price should be more, just lemme know~

Kaitaia

Anxious Star

✚ Archived Event Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items