Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ✚ Archived Event Threads
The Awesome Amazing Customs/Breedings Extravaganza of Win! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rosemary Bats

Sparkly Lunatic

9,750 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:23 pm
I've been lurking and hoping for a custom for so long! heart

Name:; Lisbet
Username:; Rosemary Bats
Race:; Kirin
Description:; I'd like for her skin to be the same color shown in the Kirin example (the blueish-white). I'd also like for her to have pale pink hair (instead of the teal in the example), light blue eyes, and very shiny gold scales. I'd also appreciate it if there could be a few thin gold bangles on her wrists.
References:;
Hair and eye color: The pink of her hair would be the same shade as the hair on my gaia avatar, and the eyes would be about the same blue as the Angelic Scarf (also on my avatar). My avatar won't change for quite some time so that won't be an issue.
Cosplay:; N
Price:; 50k (40k for the rare Kirin base + 10k class edit), if I factored everything right!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:49 pm
Oooh extravaganza! heart

Name:; Draen
Username:; Ookami_Girl
Race:; Jackal
Description:; Maybe a base color of green and the secondary color to be silver. I’m not very picky about the colors, so please just enjoy and be as inventive as you like in coloring. heart The jewelry...maybe gold or silver? If it’s fine, I’d like his hair to be black with hints of light green. One eye could be silver and the other light blue. A tattoo of sleek wing is imprinted on his hip.
References:; None
Cosplay:; Nuuu
Price:; 40k

Ookami_Girl

Lady Rysuka

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:12 pm

Name:; Kiku
Username:; Lady Shinyori
Race:; Amazons
Description:; Hair color to be Brown and black, horns to be dark blue, her bra underwear and shin things to be dark blue, pear things white and her eyes to be green and her skin tone to be a light tan
Cosplay:; No
Price:;15k

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:17 pm
Name:; Aeir
Username:;Mysticair
Race:; Angelic (Faebear)
Description:; Something Earthy or something icy.. smile Thats all I know that I want..I can get more specific if a colorist wants me to.
Price:; 150k (I tried to overestimate if its over consider it a tip..if its under beat me..if this is too little, as I was never good at figuring out prices, just let me know.)

Name:;Julia
Username:;Mysticair
Race:; Faebear
Description:; So.. I want edits, I just am not too sure.. long flowy hair maybe.. Haha.. I'm so indecisive. I'll leave it up to the colorist. Even if they wanted to go nuts and make something even more edited, I could pay more too. Colors up to colorist.
Cosplay:; n
Price:;40k

Name:;Jayber
Username:;mysticair
Race:; Faebear
Description:; I'm in a dark mood.. so something dark, I'll pay the upper amount for the edits--the 20k edit class. The only thing for colors is I don't like pink. Glug <3
Price:;40k  

MysticAir

✚ Archived Event Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items