Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:10 am
Kishi pushed the door open to her nook and slipped inside. "You can come in if ya wanna." she called over her shoulder as she beelined to her pile of stuff near her bed. She rummaged through the pile a bit, pulling out a few random items. She darted across the nook to a what could be described as a closet, but it was much more natural looking as it was formed from the tree. She pulled out some kind of satchel and set it on the floor. The items she'd pulled from her pile; a ragdoll one of the older Faun had sewn for her when she was very young, a handful of leaf-bandaids and a bag of dried fruit, she put into the satchel.

"Okay, I ready, Pan. Just need to make sure I pre... pep... " she paused a moment to think of the word she was taught. "...perpared!" She picked up the satchel and closed it up, swinging the strap over her shoulder. "I got bandaids in case we get hurt."

Walking towards the entrance to the Tree, she stopped and turned to Pan, "You lead, cuz I only been to the island a couple times and not very far."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:23 am
Pan walked into her nook and looked around. About like his only maybe a bit different. He hadn't expecting anything too different being they were both children. Maybe at teen it's grow and make his nook more his own. Like a locker of a high school kid, but for now his was just full of leaves and seeds.

"Okay, sure. That's good idea. Never thought of it." He smiled at Kishi she was prepared alright. With that Pan headed for the door out of the tree. He then began to play his flute softly as he liked traveling music.

immortalmina

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:29 pm
Kishi giggled and held her stuff closely to her little body. Bandaids and Prina, her little doll, were the most important things in there to her. The food was just in case her or Pan's tummy rumbled.

She skipped after Pan, listening to his flute so very excited that she'd be able to do that soon too.

Crossing the big bridge from Laisidhiel's island to the mainland was always scary for Kishi. She didn't like falling, and it was a far way down to the water below. Water also scared her, because she didn't know how to swim. She'd never really been exposed to water in an abundance like she was now that the Tree had settled beside Telrunya.

Once on the mainland Kishi stopped and put her hands on her hips, looking around. "Okay Pan, you lead da way. You be da Cap'n."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:18 am
Pan wasn't much of a fan of the bridge or the water too. Playing his flute helped keep his mind off of it. And some how deep down he thought the rocks could save him...if he could play the right tune.

Once there he looked to Kishi and put his flute down. "Cap'an? Okay. You be frist mate!" He chuckled as he began to scan the area. He had found his box near rocks so he thought that was a good place to look.

"This way, mate!" Pan chuckled again and then began to walk towards a rocky area near trees. The trees were beautiful...as always.

immortalmina

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:56 pm
Kishi clapped her hands together and giggled. She liked the idea of being the first mate. She skipped along beyond Pan, watching the ground and looking for a cold box.

Images raced through her mind as to what a cold box might look like, and some of her ideas made her giggle to herself.

"Cap'n we needta look under rocks and stuff too?" she wondered, "or will it be sitting out?" she wondered how hard it might possibly be to find.

Off laying against a larger rock on the path they took, was what looked like a discarded flower wreath. Perhaps remnant of a celebration past. But what Kishi's imagination saw, was a beautifully jeweled crown. "Pan! Look! A crown!" she ran to where the wreath lay and gently picked it up. "a princess lost her crown!"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:06 am
Pan was looking too. He had no idea where they could find it. His was just laying there...and he felt drawn to it. Like he had to go to that part of the island at the moment. So, maybe they would feel the pull again?

Pan hopped over to see what it was she found. It was beautiful. Flowers for a wonderful princess. He smiled as he picked it up. "Maybe you should wear it until we find the princess? And if we don't...maybe you are her."

Pan went to place it on Kishi's head before dropping to one knee bowing to her. His first mate a princess? Maybe she had been hiding away from some cruel prince.

immortalmina

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:52 pm
Kishi looked at Pan with bright, wide eyes. A princess, me? She was speechless, that she was a princess. "Pan, I ... I a prin-siss?" she tried to think if other things that might have happened in her life could be related to her being a princess.

Sadly, nothing really came to mind. So she decided to play along.

"How come I not remember bein' a prin-siss, Pan?" she tapped her chin, thinking briefly before lighting up with a brilliant idea. "I KNOW! A evil Pae cast a spell on me! Pan, are you my prince?" She giggled, watching her friend.

(( Sorry for taking so long to reply to this Mina. If you wanna wrap it up, so they can 'grow' and get on with things, that's fine. I don't want to hold Pan up in a dead-end RP. xd ))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:18 am
((That's okay Dia I fully understand. Well, for me I will just play Pan as a teen in any new rps if he gets any. So, we can keep going for a bit if you would like. Or if you wanted they could meet up again at teen. biggrin ))

Pan smiled. "That must be it. Evil non-tree loving pae. We must destroy him." He chuckled as he help up his hands as if he were truly going to find this mean and evil pae and 'kill' them.

Pan looked back at her about being a prince. "I dont' know. Maybe I am but I didnt' know it because I was a hidden as a pirate?" He chuckled a little at the thought, but it was a fun game so he wanted to go along with it.

immortalmina

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces