Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
Search the Stars (A Star Wars KotOR RP) CLOSED

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will Search the Stars survive?
  Yes
  No
  Red Light District?! Hell yeah I'm gunnu poll whore!
View Results

XcoldhandsX

6,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:41 pm
The RP is Closed. It was fun and maybe someday I'll start it up again.
The RP is actually set several years after the ending to of KotOR two, it is bound to the time (so you have to use weapons and things from that era but don't worry I posted links where you can find lists of every weapon in the game and force powers and armor too) but barely if at all bound to lore. I mean the past events of KotOR one and two are set but you can virtually do whatever you want and I actually made up parts of it to make it become more interesting.
Unfortunately though, due to a lack of literate and skilled roleplayers it is at low membership and if I wish to truly get it going I need more people. I am sorry if this seems more like advertising than posting an RP but I can't just move my RP to this spot so I'll have to just settle with the link. I apologize if I have offended anyone by making this seem like advertising.
I actually looked over your thread on how to keep an RP going and you'll see that I did all the things required but still it is slowly dieing due to a lack of new members. I encourage you to choose a class other than jedi or sith but you are free to if you want. It would also be a HUGE help if you could RP as two people but if one is the way to go for you that is absolutely okay.
Search the Stars  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:46 pm
Updated the RP. Sith Lord position is now open. The guy who requested it never fixed his profile and probably forgot about the RP so it's open now.  

XcoldhandsX

6,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100

XcoldhandsX

6,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:20 pm
I will be gone Sunday through Saturday at a YMCA camp so if you want to submit a profile and start RPing you should do it around sunday morning or just wait for me to get back. Sorry for the inconvenience.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:18 pm
I'm back. :]  

XcoldhandsX

6,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100

XcoldhandsX

6,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100