36,475 Points
  • Married 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:47 pm
User Image
WELCOME
User Image

° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °
I already write frequently in my Gaia journal, but it's more just a place to keep reminders and tek teks I create. No one really even glances at it. I decided to make a journal here more about life. I would love posts from anyone who stops by and reads. I am hoping that posting a journal here will help me get to know a few of the people here better. I definitely plan on reading other girls' journals. Last thing I want to add is that I like to recommend books, TV shows, games, and movies, so look for them in my entries.

A Little About Me:
I am 19 and I am engaged to my boyfriend of 3 years 5 month and 18 days. His name is Dustin but everyone always calls him Bunny. He is CaptBunnyRabbit, my #1 friend, on Gaia. We have known one another since the second half of our eighth grade year. We met through a friend. I have two sisters. Elizabeth, 21, who is Chefeetaboopers on Gaia and Christien, 16, who is REFour on Gaia. I live in Oregon and I love the ocean, reading, art and recommending books, movies, games, and TV shows.

WARNING:
No racism, sexism, ageism, homophobia, harassment or any other abuse is tolerated here.
If you do not like something I post, keep it to yourself.
° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:14 pm
User Image
ENTRY #1: Food and Books

User Image
For the past month or so, I have been unable to play with my laptop I usually use. The charger for it burnt out due to a short in the electricity. We need to buy a new one in order to charge and use the laptop again. The problem is, one costs about $70, even for a used one. So, I am typing this entry on my older sister's computer. Usually I am able to use my mom's mini laptop or this computer, so I haven't lost too much internet time. But I still miss my laptop.
° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °
Today, nothing really happened. My boyfriend slept over again, but he left at about 12:30 pm, so I have been in a state of perpetual boredom for the last seven+ hours. I had spaghetti for lunch. It was okay. Nothing special. But later on, I had a packed of frosted Strawberry POP TARTS which were very enjoyable. I like food. I'm not really fat or anything, just 15 or so pounds overweight, and it's because food is so delicious. I appreciate it all. Yet, I am NOT a foodie. I don't care about cleansing my palette or wine tasting or distinguishing the varieties of cheese. I just want to eat anything that tastes good. Oh yeah, I also had a handful of barbecue flavored potato chips. Those tasted amazing. Jeez. This could turn into a rave about nothing but food if I'm not careful. This is why I really identify with books like Queen of Babble and the Jane Austen Mysteries. The main characters are all average sized and like food, But they still are funny and smart and manage to have friends and relationships without being size four or smaller. They are very encouraging. However, I still do need to lose a little weight. My boyfriend and family always tell me I look fine, but I'm actually trying to be more healthy. I am 5 foot 3 and 156 pounds. Although, most people guess me to be about 135. Well, I just knew something about food would come up. I haven't got much else to talk about in this entry, so I'm going to bring it to a close.

Nighty Night.

Recommended Books:
User Image User Image User Image User Image

Blue Eyed Wallflower

Thieving Scrounger

36,475 Points
  • Married 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Blue Eyed Wallflower

Thieving Scrounger

36,475 Points
  • Married 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:07 pm
User Image
ENTRY #2: More Food and TV

User Image
In my last entry, I mentioned my weight and food. Well, I have decided to try and lost that extra weight in a healthy way, with help from my mom who also wants to lose some weight for her health. I've found that drinking a lot of water really helps when you want to go pig out on barbecue chips, or have 3 slices of chocolate cake. I am also trying to go to bed earlier to try and stay healthy. I'm usually up until 3 or 4 am. Now, I am trying to make midnight my cut-off. Melatonin is really useful, because it is just a dose of the chemical from your brain with nothing extra added. I refuse to take those meds like Lunesta. There have been so many problems related to the use of that drug.
° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °
I discovered a really amazing British teen show called Skins a few months ago. It just started airing it's 3rd season on BBC America last Thursday. The first 2 seasons had the same cast but this 3rd season is all new except for 2 minor characters named Effy and Pandora. The creators announced they will do this to the cast every 2 seasons. I like the new cast. They are interesting and funny, but I miss the other people. This show has been out since 2007, but I just got into it recently. I was just starting to get used to the first cast with reruns. I'm now getting used to 2 casts. I am so happy that You Tube exists, because I am able to watch the first 2 seasons there. I went to the website for the channel E4 in the U.K. that it airs on, but I was unable to watch it because I was outside of the United Kingdom. I still signed up for an account anyway, because they give updates on the show. I can't wait for the new episode on Thursday.
Since I'm already on the subject of television shows, I have to bring up Degrassi!! This Friday on The-N is the Degrassi Goes Hollywood Movie premiere. I can not remember how long I've been waiting for this movie.I've been watching this show since 2002 and I've seen every episode 2 or 3 times each. I just can not wait!
One of my other favorite shows is Sex and the City. I started watching it when I was 13, which most people might think is too young, but I was a weird kid. I have never really been shy or uncomfortable when it came to the subject of sex or anything related. I'm just not. I also love girly shows. The romance is my favorite part. Especially between Steve and Miranda. I think I have watched this show even more than Degrassi. I've seen all the episodes 3 times for sure.

Well, that is pretty much all I have to say for now. Bye.

Recommended TV Shows:
User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:02 pm
User Image
ENTRY #3: Third Gaiaversary, TV and College

User Image
First of all, today is my 3rd Gaiaversary! Yay! This is my favoritest site on the web... I haven't kept up my journal entries as frequently as I want to. Partly, I am forgetting to type here, but mostly, it's because I still don't have my laptop charger and have to use my mom's. Soon, very soon, I should have that charger. I just hate waiting, because two of my college courses are online. By the way, college starts September 29th. I have Shakespeare 201, Human Sexuality, Introduction to Physical Fitness, and Writing 121. I can't wait until later to take art classes and more interesting English classes. My boyfriend and I are taking the PE class together so it will be more fun and we can lose wight together since we are both a little overweight. I really wish I had some Pop Tarts or cake to eat right now. Why must food taste so amazing? I have had 5 chicken nuggets and 4 bites of Macaroni and cheese today. I am hungry. Once again, I have mentioned food. I think this a recurring theme in this journal. I think I'm about done with it though, because I'm extremely hungry.
Now, time to talk about TV. Tonight, the new seasons of One Tree Hill and Gossip Girl premiere. I'm so excited for them. Gossip Girl has five more minutes to record. In a half hour or so, I'm probably going to shut down the mini laptop and go upstairs to watch them. Which reminds me! I'm so used to The Secret Life of the American Teenager on Mondays at 8 P.M. Now that the season is over, I'm sad and I miss it. I can't wait until the third season premieres. Also, Degrassi comes back this fall, and The-N is becoming the new Teen Nick. I was sort of ticked about it at first, but it's fine as long as they keep my favorite shows. One TV show I have to rant about is Project Runway. I was so excited for it to come back in August, but it's kind of disappointing. I especially miss it being on Bravo. And, I am mad that Sci-Fi Channel is now spelled Sy Fy. But they had to change it because of some lawsuit about the term being copyrighted. Ugh. Well, that is all I have to say right now.

Recommended TV Shows:
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Blue Eyed Wallflower

Thieving Scrounger

36,475 Points
  • Married 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Blue Eyed Wallflower

Thieving Scrounger

36,475 Points
  • Married 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:43 am
User Image
ENTRY #4: College, Fashion and Games

User Image
It's been exactly three weeks since my last entry. I've actually been semi-busy since then. I finally got the laptop charger. I am typing this on the very laptop of which I speak. Anyway, I started college on September 29th. I have one class in a classroom, two that are strictly online, and one that is physical eduction at the campus gym. I have actually made a real friend in my Shakespeare 201 class. Her name is Louise and she is the only other student my age in the class. The class is just like my high school AP Lit class, which disappoints me. I was hoping things would be better in college, but nah. Nearly everyone is arrogant and pompous and phony. They all try to outdo one another with their giant vocabularies. I am from the school of, "You can actually be smart without shoving it in someone else's face." I like t say slang words and swear and tell dirty jokes. I know big words, I just choose not to use them, because I don't like to sound like a pompous a**. I'm seriously starting to rethink my major. I keep thinking about art and sex. I kind f want to be a sex therapist, or a sex educator. Also, I'm not going to stop my art for anyone or anything. God. Being an English major is bogging me down. These people are so pretentious and have up these walls. It's so hard to know them. They are the same as theatre kids. I seriously feel like I don't belong here. I'm going to tough it out though. At least my online classes are pretty easy and kind of cool. My writing 121 homepage has pink daisies and the students are in forum groups like the oaks, or my group the barn owls. The instructor is just so pleasant. Which reminds me, I should probably be doing my homework.
Now. Time for talk about something lighter and less serious. Fashion. I love fashion. It's so easy to get going on that topic. I spent so much time creating wish lists on Karma Loop and searching for cute sweaters and knit boots at Old Navy. I would never want to be part of the fashion world though. Unless I could be like Coco Chanel or Betsey Johnson. They did things their way. BJ makes clothes for girls up to size 13, even though her clothes are designer. Coco was responsible for the original popularity of women wearing pants and clothes that were comfortable and functional as well as fashionable. I would love to design clothes, but I can't handle models and more shallow people.
Moving on to games. I love tetris, bejeweled, and any colorful repetitive game. They are so fun and very good for stress relief. Also, the PS2 games We Love Katamari is genius. I keep describing it as a form of therapy. You just roll stuff up using a giant ball called a katamari... or sometimes a sumo wrestler. It's s cool and kitschy. The music is also amazing and dorky. It's just a feel good game. This now brings me to my new favorite game (other than Katamari and Nancy Drew.) Scary Girl the game at scarygirl.com. It's based on graphic novels by an Australian artist. There are also toys and other related merch. The game is multi-leveled and cute yet morbid. You play as scary girl and try to figure out who you are, where yu came from, and why you are having these strange dreams. Play it. Well, that's all I've got tonight.

Recommended Games:
User ImageUser Image User Image

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:07 pm
User Image
ENTRY #5: Books and TV

User Image
I actually am posting two consecutive journal entries. I just had more to say, and I needed to type it all down. I'm going to start with a subject that's been weighing on my mind for a while now. My favorite show Skins has just been bought by MTV for a U.S. version. They want young actors who are normal and no acting experience required. I have never thought about acting seriously, but I am now. I would be so happy to be on this show. It would just make me feel so alive, and it would mean so much to me. I know I'm not skinny, but if I needed to lose like 20ish pounds for the role, I really would. I like the way I look mostly, but I would still do it. I keep scouring the internet for any sign of announcements about auditions for the cast, or for applying to be part of the production or writing crew. I just want it so badly. Oh my gosh. This show means so much to me, and I know I could bring something to the American version that it would desperately need to prevent this version from sucking.
I have to continue this entry with mentioning more games. I am addicted to the games on Facebook. Sorority Life and Sexy City New York are my favorites. They both involve fashion and fun girly stuff. Sexy City is sort of a knockoff of Sex and the City. You have to answer trivia questions, go on dates like the guys from the show, work at a very cool high-paying job, and shop at some of the most popular NYC stores. I also love Gaia online! ZOMG is so much fun to play. I am almost done maxing out the CL on all my rings. All I have left to do is play at the hive a bit. I can not wait until the next chapter of ZOMG starts. I'm getting so antsy for it.
I've realized that I've been thinking a lot about myself and major life decisions lately. That's the type of situation I love to read about in novels. So, I thought I would recommend some more books like I did in my first entry. I'm actually in the middle of reading one of them. It's called The Wonder Spot and its written by Melissa Bank. (She wrote another best-selling novel called The Girls Guide to Hunting and Fishing.) It's a book containing several short stories about a woman's life and journey to self-discovery. The first is about her as a child. She starts going to Hebrew school, her brother is about to start college, and her parents are unbearable at times. I'm about halfway through this story. So far, it's great. Another book about self-discovery is Summer Sisters by Judy Blume. My best friend read this book as well, which is fitting. It's about wildly different best friends and the summers they spend together and a vacation home. It's definitely a departure from Judy Blume's fudgey kids novels. I also love the book Like Water for Chocolate by Laura Esquivel. It has magic, romance, recipes, and it's a period piece set in Mexico. I can't describe it, because I'll go into too much detail. The last novel I want to recommend is another I'm in the middle of. It's The Lost Art of Keeping Secrets by Eva Rice. This book is also about radically different best friends, but it's set during the first few years after World War II. I'm only about 40 pages in, but once again, it's good enough that I ca recommend it. Anyway, I need to eat some chicken rice and drink my Cherry Limeade. I also have to pee. So nighty, nighty. XOXO
Recommended Books:
User Image User Image User Image User Image

Blue Eyed Wallflower

Thieving Scrounger

36,475 Points
  • Married 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Blue Eyed Wallflower

Thieving Scrounger

36,475 Points
  • Married 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:08 pm
User Image
ENTRY #6: Entertainment and Catching Up

User Image
This is my first entry in nearly a year. It's like a double entry, maybe even triple. I have been busy and not so busy. I started college last year around the time of my last entry. I failed my first term, and it was hard to take. I had to skip winter term, and finally got to go back to college in spring term. I did so much better that term, because I did nothing but study and finish my assignments. I got As and a C- in math. Math is my worst subject so that made me pretty happy, even though I always hope to get at least a B. So, I am going back to college either the last day of September or the beginning of October. I have Math 111 and Women's Studies 01 along with a discussion class on Thursdays to go with Women's Studies. I'm excited, and am hoping to actually meet some other college students who aren't jerks. I am now realizing so much has happened since last October. I made friends with a few people who turned out to be selfish jerks like every other friend I dumped. I am technically a sophomore in college... I guess.
My fiancé and I had our third anniversary on June 30th. We painted the side of the house for my parents to earn $70 to go out. We went to IHOP and I got those amazing chocolate pancakes. I also bought two beautiful dresses. Since then, we haven't really had a date, but it's alright. I'm used to not having enough money to go out a lot. When you are a college student, broke is a perpetual state that you are in. I hope to get a nice amount of loans to get a few things I need. Also, I want to buy some things for Halloween. I have applied at a few jobs, and hopefully I can get one on the weekends. My fiancé can't go back to college right away since he is on suspension and is having Financial Aid problems anyway. He's going to try to get a job where my dad works by going through a temp agency. It would be so amazing if he did, because we could get married earlier than we had planned.
Well. In Gaia related news. I finished getting all the medals from the guides on the Gaia summer event game. I also have over 8 million gold, finally! I wanted to make sure I had at least that much by September 14, because it's my fourth Gaiaversary. That way, it's like I made 2 million each year. Although, I made about 6.5 million in the last year. Well, I also updated my Gaia profile, and am trying out for Gaia's Got Talent. It's my third crack at a reality show, and I hope I make it.
In entertainment news, I just finished watching Degrassi: The Boiling Point. It was a six week summer special where an episode of Degrassi aired every Monday-Thursday from July 19 to August 26. I now have to wait until fall for the new regular season of Degrassi. It looks so good. There are huge changes in the school including uniforms. I'm excited. Degrassi is one of the things that makes me feel like a normal teenager. It reminds me of Fridays when I was in high school. All week would suck, then I'd come home and have a snack and watch a new episode of Degrassi on The-N (which is now Teen Nick). So, speaking of excited, a few TV shows have been grabbing my attention recently. I finally was able to rent season one of The Kids in the Hall. It's amazing. I can't describe the Canadian sketch comedy troupe any other way than brilliant. They have a new eight part miniseries on IFC every Friday called Death Comes to Town. I am currently watching this as of last Friday. I have also had another rash of British love. I am currently back into watching The It Crowd. This show never ceases to make me laugh and gawk awkwardly. It's so weird and fun and British. plus, there are actors from The Mighty Boosh and Garth Marenghi's Dark Place as the lead's and regulars. I am also really into discussing that other British fave of mine called Skins. The cast for the fifth series of the original version has been cast and will be filming soon, and the American version is probably going to air between December and February depending on which source you read. I am excited for both, as well as the supposed movie version. However, I don't know if it's made-for-TV or theatrical and when and where it will premiere. So, this now leads me to other shows, like True Blood , Bored to Death, and How I Met Your Mother. True Blood is sexy and who doesn't love Ana Paquin? The sexual tension between these characters is hot. I am just so disappointed that each season is only 12 episodes, and this season is on the final two. I am currently reading the book series it's based on to help with withdrawals. Now, Bored to Death is like an adult male version of Nancy Drew. As a fan of mysteries, especially Nancy Drew PC games, I like this show a lot. I am excited that season two is soon premiering. I was holding my breath. As for How I Met Your Mother, I am nearly caught up. I am on episode 17 of season four, or will be as soon as I start to watch it. This brings me to a show called Friday Night Lights. It's not well publicized or advertised, but is still going. ABC Family is running this show from the beginning starting September 7, and I am there. I have always wanted to watch this show on TV. It's on Netflix, but like I said... TV. It makes me feel part of things. Soon some of my favorites like The Big Bang Theory, Fringe, Glee and everything on The CW will be returning for new seasons, so I don't need to individually name all the names. Since it is almost fall, as whole slew of new shows will also be premiering. There are some I am looking forward to. First is My Generation. This is a show premiering September 23 on ABC. It's similar to the shows I already love and reminds me of Reunion meets Life As We Know It. I am so excited for this one. The previews make me giddy. That's how I know it's something good. NBC has a show I just now found out about called Perfect Couples. Obviously, this is my type of show. However, I am really excited for one simple reason: Olivia Munn. She is (was?) the co-host for Attack of the Show on G4, and I love this lady. She is one of the main characters in the cast. I can not wait to watch her rock as an actual actor. The third show (this is not a particular order) is Mike and Molly. This adorable CBS show is about tow people who end up meeting a weight loss group and fall in love. I just can't say much else. I get a good, bubbly, fun feeling so I will watch. Then there's the show Hellcats. This is a CW newbie with Ashley Tisdale and Ali Michalka. I want to see it, because it's fluffy but also a little dramatic. I love teen dramas, and Bring It On. Look this up if you want to know more. Finally, I am excited for AMCs upcoming show The Walking Dead. It premiers on Halloween and is a creepy zombie series, that looms similar to 28 Days Later at first. These zombies mean business, and this is something my fiancé and I can watch together and freak out about. So, this concludes my TV talk as well as this entry. Good night. XO
Recommended TV Shows:
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:50 pm
EnTrY #7: Glitter, Sparkles, Shiny

I keep forgetting I have this journal to write in. August was the last time I made an entry, and that's about four months ago. The format I normally use is pretty, but I'm bored of it already. So, today's entry is going to be more fun, and just go with the flow. I'll add things if I feel like it. Maybe some pictures or weird quotes. Maybe nothing but typing about adding pictures and quotes! I have just decided this entry is dedicated to some sparkles and shiny shimmery glitter.

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Blue Eyed Wallflower

Thieving Scrounger

36,475 Points
  • Married 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Blue Eyed Wallflower

Thieving Scrounger

36,475 Points
  • Married 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:01 am
I feel awful! I have not written in this journal in nearly two years. I have been really busy these past few years though. I started dating someone new, got a new job, moved in with my new guy in our first apartment, we got married, and just recently I've been having a horrible time dealing with a kidney stone. I feel like I need to catch myself up here in more than just one sentence!

So, December 2010 was my last entry. Not much happened after that. I turned 20 the next month. My boyfriend at the time and I were not doing so well. He wasn't the greatest person to be around. I ended up breaking things off in July of 2011, and I started dating another guy that same month. I'd had a crush on him for years. We made things official on July 22, 2011. We got to know one another in a new way, met one another's family's, and had some fun. In January 2012, he took me on a two day mini vacation to the coast for my birthday. He proposed to me there on January 22, 2012, which was our six month anniversary. We planned to get married on July 22, 2012. So we had six months to plan the whole thing. We knew we wanted it to be a coastal mermaid sailor nautical ocean extravaganza. We did get married on that exact date. There was a lot of blue, turquoise, teal, and white. It was a beautiful wedding, and we were bot glad to finally be married. In February, he moved in with me where I was living with my parents. I finally got a good steady job in May. I work at a local home improvement store as a cashier, and my first official day was May 21, 2012. In August we went looking for our first place and found one right away. We got the keys and moved in on July 13, 2012. As of October 13, we have been here three months, and on October 22, 2012, we've been married for three months. Things were going very smoothly until last Wednesday. I started to have kidney pains, which have become common for me since I suffer from recurring kidney stones. This time the pain was the worst I'd ever felt. My husband took me to urgent care and we had to give them 125 dollars up front, which hurt a bit. They gave me flomax (not sure of spelling) to help push out the kidney stone and oxycodone for pain, but it didn't work much. We had to go to the emergency room at about 3:30 am, and were there until 7:00 am. We had to go to the hospital again after three more days, because we were worried about a kidney infection. We got a CT scan and an x-ray, and found out the kidney stone is 4 mm, which is the size when they start to get stuck. We were told we'd have to just wait three more days for help from a urologist. After two days, we got a urologist to get me in for some laser surgery. He only ended up putting in a stint (plastic tube from my kidney to my bladder), which relieved my pain a lot. However, the stone is still in there as of now. It seems like it may come out on its own. I've already had to miss three days of work, and I don't want to miss any more. I like my job, but I also like being able to make money to live. I don't have insurance until next month, so we're getting a lot of financial assistance and bridge assistance to help pay for most of the medical bills. I'm also applying for a state health plan temporarily. Hopefully that all works out, I already have student loan debt, and I payed off the last medical debt I had from kidney stones at the beginning of this year. Now, I;m just waiting for this to be over with so I can enjoy Halloween and the other upcoming holidays. I am worried about buying Christmas and birthday presents now, because of our possible money troubles. Oh, well. It felt nice to type all this out. Whew. If anyone reads this, wish me luck.

12. ✿ - - - Journal Writings

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games