Grendell eyed the room briefly, but didn't give it much attention. The nymph was soaking up her father's attention so nothing else really mattered. No one seemed too angry, not that she could completely trust her mother wasn't messing with her again. Thinking on that too long was never good for her sanity.

Mo's touch drew her out again; his words brought forth a smile. Trained as a soldier, defending was just something she had resigned herself to do, at least defend those that were important to her. Nothing is more satisfying then knowing you can do what you were meant to do. While she didn't know her place, her destiny or whatever plan the guardians had for her, she was a shield and held to that. Something her mother couldn't warp or her own distrust could not knock down. Classic triangle, the warrior, defender and magician. She was the defender and slight warrior, her brother the warrior so Drucilla must be the magic. Not like they were in a video game or something, my how the mind wonders.

Practically glowing with delight, she thoroughly enjoyed the compliments. Her father was deceived; she was not confident but was very strong. Making a show of it, she put her hand on her upper arm, "I am well trained." He should see her with her morningstar, she even beat her brother with it once.

Conscious of her mother being around, the truth didn't seem like a smart idea. "Well,...er, its been a bit rough, just the two of us all the time. Over all, we've been well. I ran into an old, very close friend of mine recently. Devyn has the right personality and a like mind so we get along exceptionally. I am happy to be back among other pae again." Maybe, one day she'd be able to trust the world around her again.

Glancing back at her sister, she asked her father, "How have you been? What sort of creatures did you and Dru encounter in the Dragnid?" Always warned of the dangerous 'Shadow', she truelly wondered if there was anything awful in those woods. That was, of course, if the woods were still there in their original form.

Watching as well, Morena was more than happy to remain silent. Right now, she wanted nothing more than to figure what she had messed up with. Going over the conversation in her mind, all she could figure was she just wasn't able to say the right things to make her daughter understand her point. Was that her fault or was Dru too set to see anything else? Truly, she didn't understand, connection lessons would have been oh so useful. Though, she couldn't deny that the darker powers of deception and manipulation would have been much, much better. So long as it didn't harm Dru, she saw no danger in employing those methods. Too bad she didn't understand how to use them effectively.

//Its no problem, I know things get busy. Truth be told, I was hardly on myself for a while because of school work...which I still have a ton of ^-^;;//