Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Epicfied

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:05 pm
User Image

Pleeeease critique.
I already have a few things I want to change.
But here's my WIP and I really really would love some criticism.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:15 pm
Anyone?

Epicfied

SmooBlac

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:55 am
Wow. I would say you can make a great outcome with that. I;d say the breasts' cleavage can be better and have the left arm completed. Other than that it's a great piece of work. heart  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:08 pm
I've already messed with the breasts some more and I was planning on completing the left arm.
Thanks <3

Epicfied

D0MTIG

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:09 pm
Your proportions are great, but maybe try messing with the left side of her waist (her right)... maybe make the line straighter and give her more of a rounded hip, I guess it would be the top of her thigh...?? smile Hope it helps a bit.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:57 pm
you definitely have potential 3nodding but i suggest you work on your anatomy a bit -- as mentioned, you could fix her breasts up a bit. great face shape and neck width -- many young artists make necks too thin.

i do suggest to make her hips wider -- some people like girls extra skinny, but i think that voluptuous girls look soooo much lovelier. otherwise, move up her rib cage a bit -- it's good that she HAS one (some people omit it and make their character's pose as if she didn't have a spine or ribcage), but move it up a bit and give her a bit of a tummy xd but that bit's just my opinion.

also, for her right arm, give her an armpit -- just a line from the top of her right breast extending up the arm maybe half a centimeter. otherwise, with her left arm, extend her elbow up past her head -- if you check with yourself, when you put your arms up, your elbow is about as high as the top of your head.

that's about it, i'd say~ awesome potential, just work on anatomy a bit 3nodding  

iKiska

ART

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff