Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mortal Instruments Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for discussions, RPing, and generally enjoying books. Mostly Cassandra Clare's, but other's as well. 

Tags: Mortal, Instruments, Infernal, Devices, Clare 

Reply Mortal Instruments Guild
What would you like to read about in the MI series?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DeeSpark

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:27 pm
Besides Mortal Instruments and Infernal Devices, what would you like to read about? I'd like Cassandra Clare to make a series about when Valentine first started the circle. I think it'd be a great read.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:12 pm
That would be pretty interesting to see his influence on everyone and what he said to convince everyone to follow him...i would like to read more about Jace and Clary and a sorta "what they are doing now" kinda thing. OOO and about the angels and demons maybe...actually anything by Cassandra Clare would suffice blaugh  

Ultravoilet_Roses
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Megathread 100

aewprincess

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:15 pm
Katie-Q Loves You
Besides Mortal Instruments and Infernal Devices, what would you like to read about? I'd like Cassandra Clare to make a series about when Valentine first started the circle. I think it'd be a great read.

omg i was thinking about that one day!!! and yay i think it would be really good  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:32 am
I dont know, id either like more about wat happened @ the end of the mi series (like more about jace and clary and wat happened), or since cassandra clare is writing a book about the past (id), wrote one about the present day shadowhunters(mi), that maybe she should do one in the future.  

Elizabeta_Hungary

Ealdwic
Crew

2,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:50 pm
○○○

I dunno. I mean, I REALLLLY loved how they ended TMI, personally. I don't want to read anymore about Jace and Clary from where it left off 'cause it feels pretty nice and final; I like where it tied off.

I would LOVE to read a 'When Valentine Was In Control' prequel, though!
I also kinda want to read about Jace as a small kid, how he was raised (his story about the falcon was so fascinating and heart-wrenching...), all the things he did to train and all the adventures he must have had.
I also want to read about the Silent Brothers' trials and tests, just how they became so physically altered. Maybe not an entire book on them or anything, but a few pages or a chapter or so? That'd be neat.

I also vote YAY for the angels and demons saga. I totally want to read more about the angels.

○○○

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:57 pm
I would really like to read more about Magnus' past. blaugh  

layers1459

aewprincess

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:05 pm
Now that I think about it I think it would be cool if she wrote a book (not one with a story line) on how the training of shadow hunters is, list demons of every sort, and other things like that. I don't know I think it would be kinda cool does any one else agree?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:15 pm
aewprincess
Now that I think about it I think it would be cool if she wrote a book (not one with a story line) on how the training of shadow hunters is, list demons of every sort, and other things like that. I don't know I think it would be kinda cool does any one else agree?

That would be.  

layers1459

Mortal Instruments Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces