Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [15]~ Stories ~
True Blood After Midnight*

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you role play with me?
  yes!!!
  maybe? idk
  no, sorry
View Results

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:53 pm
Nearly destroyed during the dark ages, The Castle of Neteru was not merely a fortress for Royalty but also held the portal to the land of the shadow creatures that plagued the world of old. Cursed by the angry dragon Ra, the palace was almost consumed from the inside by the belly of the beast but a clever wizard tricked the dragon with its one weakness…gold and lots of it* Legend has it that the dragon was so in awe by the gift the wizard brought that it never moved from that very spot, for unknown to the beast the wizard had enchanted the ground on which the gold was placed imprisoning Ra for all of eternity. Now a statue stands at the entrance of the castle of Neteru daring all to step forward and face the darkness with in.

A few centuries later Chief Sankofa bought the old ruined castle and started renovating it, getting it back to its former glory, unknowingly reawakening the curse of Ra. But the ancient had other plans; she quickly used her talents to lock away the shadow creatures back into the realm where they could harm no one who neared. Seeing that as only a temporary fix she closed down the castle gates never to open them again…….

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:01 pm
if you would like to learn more on the story of the Castle of Neuter or be apart of the live action, then stop by my RP in this guild and I'll see you there. oh before i forget we also have pages prizes, but pleasE remember to read the rules before you post because if your caught breaking one I will handle things like you knew what you were doing the whole time^^ anY questions, comments or concerns feel free to pm me with subject H.B.I.C.

~THANKS GUYS  

Chief Sankofa
Crew

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:17 pm
I is already in the RP......................... Is on page 18 already!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is goo RP. Funfunfun. Funfunfun, but meh love got taked away by you, Chief!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:04 am
hey she gave him back..........eventually......  

Phantom Touch

[15]~ Stories ~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff