[PRP] New Waters Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:41 pm
Raziel sweatdroped as the subject of 'surfing' was brought up. "..... What's surfing?" He'd never really been around others enough to know what it was, or to even have heard of it before.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:46 pm
Kaelia looked at him and then nodded. She wasn't going to hold that against him. Even she didn't know what it was before finding her family again. Of course back then she only knew what Hibiscus, her Mellon, knew and that was not much.

"Well, you use a board and then you ride on it on the waves. My dad does it a lot and he teaches others how to do it too. It's fun, but I'm not that good at it. Not like the others."

immortalmina

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:20 pm
Raziel paused, thinking back a bit to the recent beach event that had happened. He'd seen some people on the waves with boards. "Oh, so that was surfing...." He scratched the back of his head, still not sure how someone would be able to surf. "It looked interesting...."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:27 am
"Yeah, I hear it is fun. I'm not good, though. I just fall off my board. I think I missed all of that where I grew up." She didn't go into the details of it.

"Would you like to do something?" Kaelia asked. He seemed like a nice guy and well she was bored. Did she have anything in mind, no but maybe he would.

immortalmina

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:13 pm
"Erm... sure." He smiled a little. "I suppose I wouldn't mind, depending on what 'something' you have in mind. I don't see myself going surfing anytime soon..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:00 am
Kaelia nodded. "No, I wouldn't want to do that. Not unless my dad was here to help out." She nodded again before putting her finger to her chin. What was it the two of them could go and do... "Got any ideas?"  

immortalmina

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:21 pm
Raziel shook his head. "Not really..." He looked to the ocean, seemingly lost in thought as he watched the waves crash against the shore. Really, he was thinking about how good some seafood would be at that moment.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:34 am
Kaelia thought for a while before sitting back down in the hammock by her father's bar. "I could get us something to eat from my dad." She said as she looked into the window and saw Hula bob behind the bar. The demon saw Kaelia and waved.  

immortalmina

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:12 am
Upon hearing Kaelia's offer, Raziel snapped out of his thoughts, then shook his head. "I must decline, I wouldn't want to put you out like that." He gave her a small, greatful smile. "Thank you for the offer though.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:18 pm
Kaelia nodded. "Well, it wouldn't have been anything, but okay." She smiled as she looked back at her dad in the bar. She was sort of bored. The mixed demon looked to the male. "Do you want to maybe do something?"  

immortalmina

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:58 am
Raziel tilted his head to the side. "Sure... do you have anything in mind?" He wasn't used to being around others, certainly not a female, so he wasn't sure what would be appropriate or not.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:19 pm
Kaelia thought about it for a moment. "Oh, well not really. How about a nice walk on the beach? I'm sure we can think of something to do once there. The ocean is very pretty and you can swim." She rambled a bit, but that's because she was used to doing whatever she wanted when she wanted, not that being in a cave had given her many options.  

immortalmina

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces