Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Role-Play Information ]: ~ Basic RP Info & RP/Plot Requests
:[ POWERS ]: ~ Discuss Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do You Prefer....
  Choosing your own powers for your Pae'il?
  Having powers assigned for you?
  Doesn't really matter to me.
View Results

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 7:14 pm
StarshineAngel01
Humm..Xylia is a stormspike and want her ability to have something to do with ice but, im not sure what. Then there's harle who is a planeswalker but i don't what his ability should be. Any input is encouraged as i can't think of anything that isn't taken.

Alright, I'll bite...why ice?

Also, you'll wanna' think about them as characters. Their personalities. Their powers can be something build on that. So think about what aspects of their personalities you might want to amplify, and go from there. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 7:17 pm
Teigra
StarshineAngel01
Humm..Xylia is a stormspike and want her ability to have something to do with ice but, im not sure what. Then there's harle who is a planeswalker but i don't what his ability should be. Any input is encouraged as i can't think of anything that isn't taken.

Also, you'll wanna' think about them as characters. Their personalities. Their powers can be something build on that. So think about what aspects of their personalities you might want to amplify, and go from there. 3nodding
or would plant suit her more...I mean I've created OC senshi based on SM but assigning powers to pae'il is a first for me  

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 7:20 pm
StarshineAngel01
Teigra
StarshineAngel01

or would plant suit her more...I mean I've created OC senshi based on SM but assigning powers to pae'il is a first for me

If you're going on her appearance, then I'd say either Earth or Lightning even (what with the lightning bolt on her chest) would be fitting. Personality can be fun to fit as well, but trickier. But from what little we've seen of her in RP so far, she didn't seem to be a cold, distant character, so I didn't understand the ice association, which is why I asked.  
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 7:22 pm
Teigra
StarshineAngel01
Teigra
StarshineAngel01

If you're going on her appearance, then I'd say either Earth or Lightning even (what with the lightning bolt on her chest) would be fitting. Personality can be fun to fit as well, but trickier. But from what little we've seen of her in RP so far, she didn't seem to be a cold, distant character, so I didn't understand the ice association, which is why I asked.
I'm trying to assign powers to them based on their appearance since it seemed easier. I actually was thinking Earth Originally but having a deadline to meet is nerve racking  

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 7:37 pm
My opinion is go with something nature based, because her appearance, to me, is like she's got that nature glow sort of coming through her chest from a crack. So maybe she can do something regarding nature. Maybe she can touch her chest, her mark glows and she's able to withdraw (or unsheath) a natural weapon. Maybe the "crack" (just my opinion on what it looks like) glows and can emit a poison that can do any number of things (your choice-pick one) like make pae sleep, confuse them, petrify them temporarily, induce hysteria, or make them sick.

Maybe its a type of natural healing magic that she emits. Or, going in a different direction from her nature glowy mark, maybe she can control certain types of plants or vines. Maybe she can turn herself into a plant/vines for defensive purposes. Maybe she has Nature Unity and can "become one" with nature, but turning into a patch of grass, or slinking into a mud pit in order to hide. Maybe she can augment nature--meaning she can make a bush fuller, more healthy, or a tree taller, or close the canopy of a spot of forest.

Maybe she herself has plant physiology and can photosynthesize (convert CO2 to O -- making her able to live in areas normal pae might not be able to)

So yeah, lots and lots of choices. biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 7:39 pm
I actually like the idea of her having plant physiology. That would actually serve to make an rp with her quite interesting. Which would actually make her weakness fire.  

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
:[ Role-Play Information ]: ~ Basic RP Info & RP/Plot Requests

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers