Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mix and match, a dating guild.

Back to Guilds

Join free to see whom you may be paired with. 

Tags: dating, dance, find, love, prom 

Reply prom partay!
singles match

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poinsetta_nightengale

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:59 pm
single peopl post here and if y'all c some1 u like talk 2 them but i dont want peopl who r'nt single posting here and making us singles feel bad. alrightythen!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:42 pm
Hi.
Im Kly. Im 15. Im just livin life and lovin it. But i want to find someone special. Im a cross country runner and a computer wiz. i even have a pic of myself on my profile plz post back or pm me if intrested  

Prince_Mask

lol_nikki_lol

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:52 pm
heyyz. im nikki. im, uh, trying to get out of a relationship and didnt really know where to post? so, if heres good then, i really need advice. he always talks to me like im one of his buds, not his gf. im thinking about calling it quits. should i?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:56 pm
hey Yall, my name is Megan and i am 16, im am also really tall, take a look at my profile if you wanna know more! lol  

Celtic Megan

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100

Utatsuki-sempai

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:50 am
I am single. (Don't let the name fool you) I was dating a girl here on gaia but I decided to quite becuase it got so boring. I just recently rejoined gaia again and am looking for a girlfriend.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:17 pm
Hi im izella but feel free to call me iz. im 13 and i love to dance and sing and read and play the piano. Im single and looking for an open relationship. so if ur a girl who needs a friend or a guy who is interested and/or needs a friend then feel free to add me! blaugh  

Izella

1,400 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
xx_ayoo gangsta_xx1 rolled 7 8-sided dice: 8, 1, 3, 1, 7, 3, 6 Total: 29 (7-56)

xx_ayoo gangsta_xx1

3,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:30 am
i,m 15 and my bf brocke up with me and i live in kansas and i,m funny you can tell me eny thing i,m relly trustly i,m nice i just relly need a bf  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:30 pm
hey hey hey its Lexxi and im 15 going on 16 im sweet ,funny, i can be a royal b***h if i get pissed off lol but im independant lol ttyl  

Ghetto_Love16

chrisbosh1

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:57 pm
hi im john im 14 years old and im just loving life and just wanne find a gurl  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:17 am
Prince_Mask
Hi.
Im Kly. Im 15. Im just livin life and lovin it. But i want to find someone special. Im a cross country runner and a computer wiz. i even have a pic of myself on my profile plz post back or pm me if intrested
i'm a basketball player and i am a sportie!and i am in every day(except sundays)  

mightykaty4

1,800 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

221Exorcising_robot

8,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:55 pm
xx_ayoo gangsta_xx1

i'm not interested in you but i'm just so frickin' excited to find someone in kansas!!!!

Ok, well I'm earthluvr, I'm 13, Living in Kansas and hooping to find someone to be like a best buddy to me that's a guy kinda like my friend Reagan but we're not dating (i swear we aren't. trust me) and who also doesn't care to do it with me. I want someone who is perferably 13 and maybe 14 and doesn't care how I look like in real life or wants gold from me/uses me.

prom partay!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games