Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [15]~ Stories ~
Moments That Will Never Be Forgotten (A story I'm writing!)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FigureScaitie

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:24 am
Hi! Last time I posted this I didn't get any replies at all! sad Please read and give me feedback so I can continue the story! Enjoy the first part of my story MTWNBF! Please pm me for feedback and stuff I'll post more of it as I add more to my story! Thanks! <3

By: FigureScaitie

I stared down at the freezing-cold, ocean water below me. This was it. This was the day where I would leave my life, my husband who left me, and my two children, Ziana and Tyler Petalrose. Oh gosh, how I hate that last name. That last name that will cause me to end my life. How could I do this? Do this to my children, my beloved children? But I must…I cannot live any longer like this. I can’t live with the pain that comes every second of my life. But I ask myself, “Why? Why did he have to do that to me? Why did he have to go and leave me behind?” And, why was I the one who was suffering? At the very least, he should have to be the one. But it’s too late now. This is what has to be done. Goodbye Ziana, goodbye Tyler. I love you both, so, so, much. Don’t ever forget me, my dears. Don’t ever forget your mommy. I will always love you forever. And then I jumped off that cliff into the swirling, swallowing sea.

*~*~*

“Ty, pass the cereal, would you?” I asked my identical twin brother, Tyler. We were both sixteen, had dark brown, shiny and silky hair, turquoise eyes, and a fair-colored complexion. I was 5’4 while Ty was 5’11. Tyler passed me the cereal silently. He looked sad, hurt, and angry. I cocked my head and stared at him intently, trying to see if I could tell why he looked like this. When I had given up, I sighed and put down my spoon.
“Ty, why do you look so sad?” I asked, concerned.
“Oh…it’s…nothing.” He responded, quietly. He usually wasn’t like this. He was outgoing and loud.
“Come on, Ty, I’m your sister, I know something’s wrong. What is it? Seriously.” I picked up my spoon and dipped it into my bowl.
“Fine. It’s just that I dreamt last night. And you know how I never dream. So I’m thinking it’s something important.” I waited for him to go on, but he stopped.
“Well, what was it about?” I questioned impatiently.
“Mom.” That one word he said made me drop the spoon that was carrying Cheerios to my mouth. The spoon clunked to the ground, and the cereal splattered all over the floor. Ty looked down at the mess and got up from his chair to clean it up for me. It took me the five minutes Ty took to clean up the mess for me to be able to speak again.
“Mom???” I asked in disbelief. Ty took his seat across the table from me again.
“Yes. Mom. I know, you’re shocked. I know it took you three years to get over the fact that she jumped off that cliff, but seriously, Ziana, you have to ignore that and move on.” Ty responded. My mouth fell open. I started shaking my head.
“No. No! Tyler! Do you not get this? She was a part of our family! She was a part of us, she loved us, and we loved her. This is all dad’s fault. She would still be alive if he had never left. How can you think I can move on? Tyler, how?”
“It’s not all dad’s fault, Zi.” Ty stated sharply. He was always on his side, because they were best friends before he left.
“That’s what you think.” I mumbled and took another bite of my cereal. I hated these conversations about our parents between my brother and I. Whenever this topic came up, we always fought.
“Zi, please, just get over it. You’re being stupid about this. What matters now is that it’s all over and you should just forget about it.” I stood up from my seat and glared at him.

Shmanx!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:57 pm
hi!!!!nice!!!!! smile biggrin  

icool17

1,700 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200

eliseelise88

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:29 pm
please continue its so nice  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:02 am
I liked it!
Post more soon!
I want to know what happens next! =]

ellie_love_xo

JEMM1029

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:52 pm
My reaction to your story is mixed and I would really like to see where you take it so please, please continue to post!  
[15]~ Stories ~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games