Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gamerkitty87

11,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:23 am
always hungry like 20-60 mins right after i eat i mean it feels like i havent eaten in 1-2 days ehhhhg im sooo confused please help me  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:18 am
what types of foods are you eating? There are certain foods that have what some refer to as "empty calories", which can fill you for a moment, but don't provide lasting satisfaction and are pretty much just converted to sugar and fat within your body.  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

gamerkitty87

11,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:31 am
ThisEmptySoul
what types of foods are you eating? There are certain foods that have what some refer to as "empty calories", which can fill you for a moment, but don't provide lasting satisfaction and are pretty much just converted to sugar and fat within your body.

i eat top ramens hmm rice with cheese beans and meet all together in a bowl hmm oh jelly sanwhiches and jack in the box for the last 3 days only  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:17 am
ha.... can see a lot of empty calories there.

White rice is empty calories. Brown rice is better for you {though I still eat white rice}. Top ramen is also empty calories. If you're wanting to eat on a low budget, you can try adding some tofu to the ramen to make it a little less empty, and also give it some nutritional value.

Jelly sandwiches... if you're using white bread and no peanut butter, that's a lot of empty calories. Using whole wheat bread, preserves or jam instead of jelly, and peanut butter will make it more filling and more nutritional. Having a glass of milk or orange juice will also help make it more of a filling meal.

Fast food is generally fat and empty calories.

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Koichi Wing

Moonlight Lover

7,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:43 pm
protein is a way to fill you up, so your meats and something you can do which you can only do it a certain way because of what it is.

for top Ramen noodles. like the noodles you boil in water and add a spice packet.

you can add eggs to your ramen noodles.

To do this though.

you have to cook the eggs. you can pre-cook the eggs to your liking and add them into ramen or you can add the eggs while the water is boiling. make sure you cook it thoroughly because it is eggs.

2 ways you can do it:
you can open the egg up and put it into a bowl and scramble it. then have it that way.

or

you can open the egg into a bowl and keep the yoke intact. just be sure to cook it longer because it is eggs razz

it does last longer that way and your get protein and more value of it. or have a hamburger with it? O.O

I have been adding tuna into my ramen because it's protein and meat. well what i do is i drain it and then pour it in while the ramen is boiling biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:45 pm
carbs break down into straight sugar. you may be burning it off too fast. complex carbs (fruits and vegetables) still eventually break down, but last longer.
whole proteins help. meats and dairy are whole proteins. beans and grains are not (except soy beans). adding together things like peanut butter and whole grain bread makes a whole protein.
a well rounded meal, even in smaller portions, will satisfy more and last longer.
if you're still having problems, you may have a food allergy or absorption problem. or a really high metabolism. or something.
xd  

Geeky User Name

Advice Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces