Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
The Non-Forgiving Forest Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luna556

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:35 am
Beware,all who enter.This forest is cursed.All who enter never come out.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:13 am
*walks around forest with wolf companion beside me*  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Hallie Neko-chan

Adventuring Lionheart

11,275 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:32 pm
Hallie entered the forest, glancing around. "Oh, no... I think... I'm... lost?" She stopped. Some sort of pulling feeling was urging her to go deeper, even though she was afraid. Yes... this forest was creepy indeed.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:19 pm
ahh what a peaceful forest smile do you not agree kyo? (wolf)
Kyo: yes of course *he nods*  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

ghosties xx

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:30 pm
where is my cat?

i entered this forest to find my cat i have looked in many forums and cannot find my cat.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:35 pm
Minami walked in the forest, They say this forest is curse. Wonder if it's true. She thought as she walked in deeper into the heart of the forest.  

kimbesakura

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:30 pm
ghosties xx
where is my cat?

i entered this forest to find my cat i have looked in many forums and cannot find my cat.

Oh we found your cat in the Boarding School forum.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:30 pm
Who thinks this stupid forest is cursed, Ha!
Like that is true.
Jessica walked along the forest side, following her heart, which told her to go deeper, and deeper into the enchanted forest. She tripped over a log and landed face first into a tree. "Owww" Jessica muttered trying to feel her arm. It was broken. "Damnit... What now?" She snapped at the thin air. The urge pulled her more, but she resisted it trying to figure out which way was out. "This forest ain't cursed" Jessica said aloud, Trying to convince herself. She finally stumbled across a river and drank. Oh the pleasure of drinking. Jessica contuined on until she found the heart of the forest. "Wow" She muttered, Stunned  

Tum Tumz

Invisible Giver

8,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:11 pm
Kyo and Scarlet walked around the forest like they did long ago before the forest became cursed, but the good thing was that to the two the forest was not at all cursed. Scarlet and her white furred wolf, Kyo walked about the forest recollection certain events.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:12 pm
Melanie would walk in the forest yawning.. Ahhh... such pretty forest..
She sayd.
Melanie walked deeper and deeper.She would glance around My..my.. I'm lost.. Melanie easily sayd. And it's getting darker, and darker when ever i step deeper in the forest... She would mumble and sat down taking a rest.
After a while she would continue her walk, she was walking deeper until she found the forests heart.. I see.. I'm not the only one here..?
She would stare at the people who already had found the forests heart.
Ahh interesting.She would smile and sit down taking a deep breathe.  

katacombs

Tipsy Fatcat

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:36 am
I am a wondering writer as well as a warrior well known in the art of spears and staffs. I had come to the forest knowing that people had been known to get lost inside the forest and never return. I had heard that the forest is frightening from some and some others had declared that it was the most beautiful place in the world. Some even said that they saw a fairy calling onto them to enter the forest or else an animal chasing them from afar in order to get them into the forest. I noticed that the stories differ to one another and I realize that the forest is magical....or cursed and it appeals to people differently.

I realized that just now as I am right beside the forest, ten feet away in exact. And true to what the villager had said, the forest is alluring. It is calling towards me but I must not go in. Whether or not the story of being lost forever is true or not, I must not risk myself. I wonder what happened to forest and I wondered how it had gotten so mysterious.

Oh how I love mysteries.

Thus I made camp still ten feet away from the forest and begun to observe. I want to know what else would it do in order to make me lost within it. I wonder if i will be able to resist.

If I'm not in by tomorrow then I'll go research on its history, I thought. That is IF I'm not lost.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:26 am
Ice giggled while watching the humans entering the forest one after another.

"Human curiosity is so fragile and delicate that its sooooo easy to toy with" Ice unfold her beautiful wing and flew up to the sky. She stop when she had a clear view of the entire forest. The center was covered with a thick mist. She smiled mischievously as she raised her forefinger and played with the mist making it thicker and thicker.

The wind blew past her and it whispered something to her ear.

"How interesting, A human able to resist master's magic" She flew over where the wind directed. then down below she saw a young woman/ man. Doesn't really recognize the gender because of the humans uni-gender way of dressing.

Ice grinned evilly. "My playmate!"  

FirePhoenixa

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:16 am
I looked up after a chill went through my spine. Upon my sight was a creature that i have never seen before, or maybe I had only that I could not put my hand into what it is. The creature was peering at me. I wonder why? I thought. Maybe it was curious of my wardrobe. Huh, even my mother used to call me with a boy's name since I dress like one.

Suddenly, the face of the creature turned evil. I wondered what it was thinking. Then was when a thought hit me. This creature must be an illusion created by the forest to lure me in! If not, then it is a creature which resides in the forest.

I glared at the flying creature, daring it to challenge me.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:28 pm
Ice was observing the human when it look up to her as if he/she have sense her presence.

She watched carefully and the human glared at her, "This human really can see me." I grinned happily. This is interesting, no human before can sense my presence nor laid eyes before me, this human must be a special kind just as Master have said.

and with a careful speculation, I transformed into a young boy( 13 yr. old) and approach the human. I don't have any clothes like human have so i magically created a covering enough to cover my private part.

I move closer to her and circled around her. Studying the human carefully.
I stop in front of the human.

"Are you a man or a woman?" was the very first word i uttered. I couldn't stop my curiosity.  

FirePhoenixa

skull_xander

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:29 am
I was comfortably watching the humans go abound by their curiosity and get their selves lost within the heart of the forest itself.

"What's taking Ice so long, That brat must have finished her task by now"  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces