Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
|| Despite The Lies... || ACCEPTING || 1 Boy >3<

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shall you join?
  Yeshhh
  Nope
  PoLl WhOrInG~
View Results

Clinical Breasts

Greedy Genius

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:55 pm
User Image

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Let me know that I've done wrong,
When I've known this all along,
I go around a time or two,
Just to waste my time with you.

Tell me all that you've thrown away,
Find out games you don't wanna play,
You are the only one that needs to know--

I'll keep you my dirty little secret,
(Dirty little secret)
Don't tell anyone or you`ll be just another regret,
(Just another regret, hope that you can keep it)
My dirty little secret,
Who has to know?

When we live such fragile lives,
It's the best way we survive,
I go around a time or two,
Just to waste my time with you,

Tell me all that you've thrown away,
find out games you don't wanna play,
you are the only one that needs to know---

(Dirty little secret)
Don't tell anyone or you'll be just another regret,
My dirty little secret.

Who has to know?
The way she feels inside (inside!)
Those thoughts I can't deny (can't deny!)
These sleeping thoughts won't lie (won't lie!)
And all I've tried to hide
It's eating me apart
Trace this life back!

(Dirty little secret)
Don't tell anyone or you'll be just another regret.
(Just another regret)

Don't tell anyone or you'll be just another regret,
My dirty little secret,
Dirty little secret,
Dirty little secret.

Who has to know?
Who has to know?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:01 pm
User Image

Him and I were the 'perfect couple', the ones you'd kill to be.
I was a social butterfly, he was a total hottie who played guitar in a band.
Ohh, New Girl! I introduced them, not knowing what had been going on behind closed doors.
But I found out. I always do.
I know all the secrets behind their pretty, fake faces.

And I'm telling.

User Image

Clinical Breasts

Greedy Genius

Clinical Breasts

Greedy Genius

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:30 pm
User Image
> PG-13! It's the ruuules of this forum!
>> PM all profiles to moi! Titled 'Your Pretty Little Lies'
>>> Be active! Post here or PM me when you have to leave for a while
>>>> R-E-S-P-E-C-T ~! {No flaming, either.}
>>>>> ONLY 2 GIRLS AND 2 BOYS, thanks. I'll let you know if you were accepted. If not.. Feel free to stalk us ;D
>>>>>> NO CYBERING! It's naaasty! I don't wanna read your fantasies!
>>>>>>> OOC chat {{}}, (()), [[]] etc.
>>>>>>>> No '*' for actions! Type 'em out! Put a ninja emoticon in the PM to show you've read all this :T
>>>>>>>>> I don't have a problem with swearing, as long as it isn't in EVERY. SINGLE. FREAKIN'. POST.
>>>>>>>>>> Real pics pleeeeease! D:
>>>>>>>>>>> Pretty posts make the world go round!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:38 pm
User Image

[align=center][IMG] Not too large, pwease. [/IMG]

[color=5][size=16]|| [Full Name, Each name in different color :] ] ||[/size][/color][/align]
[size=9][color=3][quote/lyrics, quote/lyrics, quote/lyrics, quote/lyrics, quote/lyrics][/color][/size]

[align=right][size=11][color=1][insert greeting!][/color],People call me [nicknames etc.] and in the case you are blind, I'm a [gender, be CREATIVEEE]. I'm also [age, spelt] years young.[/size][/align]

[size=14][color=2]|| Memory lane isn't far behind... [/color][/size]

[size=9][bio, at least a 2 paragraphs. No sob stories, please.][/size]

[align=right][size=14][color=4]|| People say I'm a little.... [/color][/size]

[size=10][Personality, at least 5 sentances ][/align][/size]

[color=1][size=14]|| The Inner Playlist [/size][/color]
[size=9]>> [four theme songs <3 ]
>>
>>
>>[/size]

[align=center][color=3] [u]♥ Gimme Gimme! ♥[/u][/color]
♥ [list 3-5 likes]

[b]x[/b] [color=5][u]Ewwies [/u][/color] [b]x[/b]
[b]x[/b] [list dislikess]
[b]x[/b]
[b]x[/b][/align]

[color=4][size=14]|| You'll give me the final word?[/size]

[size=9][Extras? Tattoos, peircings, etc?][/size][/color]

[align=center][size=9]|| My puppeteer: [gaia username][/size][/align]

Clinical Breasts

Greedy Genius

Clinical Breasts

Greedy Genius

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:55 pm
User Image
Get here by pissing me off or not following the rules!

User Image
Get here by being nice and aweshum!
-Fading_death66blah, cos she made the Temptation! heart
-x Ishiyo Star , cos he make the Witness heart

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:31 pm

User Image

The Cheated [Main Girl 1] open reserved for: taken by: Dire 6-Dollar Implants

The Cheater [Main Boy 1] open reserved for: / taken by:

The Temptation [Main Girl 2] open/ reserved for:/ taken by:Fading_death66blah

The Witness [Main Boy 2] open reserved for: / taken by mad Ishiyo Star

Clinical Breasts

Greedy Genius

Clinical Breasts

Greedy Genius

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:42 pm
User Image

The Cheated

User Image

|| Diana Echo Dagger ||

Love is like lightning... You get struck once and baby, it KILLS

Haay there babe,People call me Diana, Dags and Dee and in the case you are blind, I'm a chicky. I'm also seventeen years young.

|| Memory lane isn't far behind...

I was that little blonde girl growing up in an average family, going to an average public school. The one that seemed perfect and was liked by everyone right away. I had a loving mommy and daddy, and an annoying older brother. Typical, right? It was, up until that one night.

My brother decided to sneak us out to a Fall Out Boy concert for my sweet sixteenth. We'd both been grounded earlier that day and we weren't gonna miss it, no matter what... But on the way back we got hit by a drunk driver driving a semi. We were ejected. He died instantly. I survived with 12 stiches. After that my parents became more and more distant so I dressed differently, I dyed my hair and I did things for shock-value. All for attention. All of it.

I was drowning in dispair, putting on a mask for my friends' sakes. That's when ____ came in. HE understood. Despite the rumors of him just using girls, I didn't care. I would be loved. I would be loved. That's all that mattered at the moment. Until I caught him with the New Girl.

|| People say I'm a little....

Withdrawn and weird. One moment I'll be your best-friend, the next I'll be pissy. I'm also pretty good at keeping up a fake-smile. Pretty social for the most part--Unless I'm feeling depressed. Oh looky a squirrel! I change moods easily, as you can see.

|| The Inner Playlist
>> Carpal Tunnel of Love // Fall Out Boy
>> Don't Forget // Demi Lovato
>> Tears Don't Fall // Bullet For My Valentine
>> Starstrukk // 3Oh!3

♥ Gimme Gimme! ♥
♥ Music
♥ Hot emo boys
♥ SKINNIES!♥ ♥
♥ Sleeping in
♥ Dissing sluts

x Ewwies x
x The Temptation [a.k.a. 'that slut']
x Crying in front of my parents
x Bright lights

|| You'll give me the final word?

Tattoo on my right hip [smaller] and 'Munroe' piercing.

|| My puppeteer: Dire 6-Dollar Implants

The Cheater

The Temptation
User Image

|| Kay . Amiya . Lin ||

We were born with [ W I N G S ] We were made to [ F L Y ] We were meant to [ L I V E ] while we're still alive

Haii there, desu~ People call me Kay and in the case you are blind, I'm a Onna no ko. I'm also sixteen and a half years young.

I was the "rich and perfect girl". Growing up in Japan with a rich business father and no mother wasn't the perfect situation, but it came close enough for me. My life at school was all good, and it was nice at home too. My dad took off time from work to be with me, and I knew he was a good dad. Everything was good.

Until she came. Dad got lonely, and decided to get married again. I'd promised him that I'd give his new love a chance. But the moment I met her, I hated her. She was blond and american, pure preppy and pure arrogence. She was a snob, and she didn't even try to hide it. But despite what I thought, they got married and we left my perfect life behind to move into America.

America was nice, but it wasn't the same. I wasn't popular anymore; not the perfect student or the perfect girlfriend material. But then Diane came along and she in all her 'perfectness' decided to befriend me. But ____, her boyfriend, was too perfect. He had a girlfriend, and he had me. I didn't mean to do anything behind Diane's back, but ___ was, like I said, too perfect.

I'm the cheerful, hyper and outgoing type. It doesn't matter if I don't know you, I'll be nice and friendly to you anyway. If I don't know your name, be prepared to tell me. Shy isn't in my vocabulary.

Then again, outgoing has it's bad points. I speak my mind a bit too much, and people sometimes call me insensitive. I prefer the term "brutally honest".

To top it off, I have a short fuse and a sharp tongue. I'm nice until I find something about you to hate. And then I hate it with all my heart. Because I'm outgoing, I have my connections. And I won't hesitate to make your life miserable.

And one last thing: What I want, I get.

|| The Inner Playlist
>> Fashion- Lady Gaga
>> The Best Damn Thing- Avril Lavigne
>> Alive- Superchick
>> Unbreakable- Fireflight

♥ Gimme Gimme! ♥
♥ Art
♥ Books
♥ Popularity
♥ Music
♥ Dancing
♥ Insulting my enemies

x Ewwies x
x Jealous people
x Snobs
x Homework
x Crying

My ears are pierced, but that's about it

|| My puppeteer: Fading_death66blah

The Witness
User Image

|| Deven Rusty Nail ||

I may look fine on the outside, but if you felt how i felt, you'd understand why I hide it.

Oh, hi.. People call me Dev, Devvy, Rusty, and in the case you are blind, I'm a man, sorta. I'm also seventeen and a half years young.

Well, I'm pretty much your average seventeen-year-old boy, with the usual seventeen-year-old boy problems and affairs. Y'know, "life is good; life is bad" sort of thing. I grew up like any boy, I was born, I got older, and now.. well, here I am.

My mother and father are always fighting, it's really ridiculous. They call each other names, hey, you want to know what the call me? "The Wedding Ring", it's what makes me despise them so. They arn't exactly flattered by the way I am, ike, the way I dress or the things I say; which isn't much, by the way. Yeah, they were expecting some prep-school genius type that would make the DaLeaux family name famous one day when I invent some mega-super-tastic thing that would change humanity forever!
Well, boy were they disappointed to find me, the B- average student whose constantly out of the house and never obedient. It's too bad, becaue I have no other siblings so their attention is always on me. Oh well, they accept me some-what, but I doubt they truely love me.

Anywho, I'm, like, never at home. If you ever see me, it's probably wandering around the city or the parks, day and night, looking for things to get in to. Yeah, my life is what I make it, but not everything is a perfect story. Like what I saw that night, sometimes it pays off to be a little disobedient. I felt so bad for Diana. I mean, that new girl is nothing compared to her, Diana is pure perfection, she deserves only the best! .. er, I mean, ____ is making me so angry, he's not so great if he goes behind innocent girl's backs, not like that slutty new girl minds at all.

Mellow, the calm and collected one, as they say. Usually nothing can penetrate my "bubble" except complete idiots or plain ol' jerks. Not much makes me mad, and I find it a good thing.

I can be very withdrawn at times, only needing to be surounded by darkness in my room, or a park bench, whatever I feel like. Along with my chill attitude, I'm usually pretty dull and not-too-bright. Labels; they suck, but I've apparently been labeled "emo" and I find it both annoying and amusing.

|| The Inner Playlist
>> Lua - Bright Eyes
>> Audience of One - Rise Against
>> At Your Funeral - Saves the Day
>> Adore - Lynch

♥ Gimme Gimme! ♥
♥ Walking Around
♥ Music
♥ Nighttime
♥ Defying my Parents
♥ Animals

x Ewwies x
x Idiotic People
x Clueless Girls I Like
x Sweet Foods

Tattoos:
Right Wrist , Stars around my waist.
Piercings:
Septum Ring ll Snake Bites Studs ll Left Eyebrow Rod ll Left Ear Gaged ll Belly-Button Rod.

|| My puppeteer: x Ishiyo Star

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:52 pm
User Image
As soon as we have ONE MOREH BOYY we can start.
ONE.
MORE.
BOY.
PLEEZE? gonk

Clinical Breasts

Greedy Genius

RP Retreat

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items