Welcome to Gaia! ::

I HATE the Jonas Brothers Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all who hate the Jonas Brothers, whatever reason it may be. 

Tags: hate, Jonas Brothers, stupid, should die, ugly 

Reply General
How would you show your hate for the Jonas Brothers? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Jonas Brothers should.......
  go crawl in a hole and DIE!! owo
  just go to hell >;D
  go join a CIRCUS!! o.o
View Results

islandmystic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:05 pm
I would blindfold them, confuse them, and bonk them on the head like a pinata with a bat until they died with their fans as the audience xp  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:13 pm
i would rip off thier heads o.O XD  

MalMart

Beloved Noob

8,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

lTsukuyomi

3,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:13 am
its too long to type it here.. just think of it.. slow death for them.. by me!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:49 pm
I would tell them i was their fan then get them to sign something "I left on the roof," then i would say it would be special if they did it blinded. I would take out their eyes and rip off all their hair one by one. Take out a gun shoot them in the heart carefully (make sure they did not die yet,) take out my chainsaw cut their fingers off. Then push them off the building throwing fruit at them all the way!!!!!!! smile  

Kitsters

6,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

XXLoveles_AngelXx

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:58 pm
i would trick them into going to the circus and then backstage i would knock them out and tie them together by the legs....when they wake up they will be in the lions cage wth know protection....i think we all know how that would end  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:54 pm
It's too terrible and too long to post. So I'll let you guys think it up on your own! ;P  

SueOwnzYou

KayChanGoNomNom

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:59 pm
I would put them on one of those midevil pully things and have it pull their limbs and then i let them go, saying tht was my evil twin. Then when tey get outside i push them in the aligator filled moat and have the aligators tear them apart limb by limb and eat them. : D  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:52 pm

Ok so I am not going to kill them as such just punch then in the face and mug them till they no longer look like them selves.

Marrioneette

7,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

michibane

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:06 pm
Legal way-Post here
Illegal way-Slowly kill them and most of their fans with a plastic spoon

[[My reason for killing most of the fans is because some of those people are actually cool]]

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:05 pm
I'd bribe my little ten-year-old cousin with a lollipop to skin the JoHoes and throw them into a swimming pool filled with lemon juice. And then let them bleed to death.  

Stars Flying

SleepingPandeh

Kawaii Shoujo

7,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:37 pm
._. id take out my tanto and stab them ._. the knock them out while they are still bleeding and then tie them to elepants ._. tie one going left to their legs and tie one going right on ther hands : D then i would slap the elephants asses and make them run in different directions >: D and then they split in half ._. then when they have a concert, i go on stage and pull out their bodies ._.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:12 pm
well if i really really wanted to make it known....i'd eliminate their loved ones  

Mary Anett

5,050 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Zexions D a r k Angel

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:21 pm
~*No matter where you go...
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
--------------------------------------------- heart

I'd kill them the Higurashi way. 'Nuff said

...I'll always be with you*~

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:49 pm
first i would put them through an utmost torture making them listen to their own music biggrin mwahahahha then i would make then listen to miley cyrus if their not dead of therir eardums haven't burst i would then go saw on their azzes  

Haruhi Shindou

_Xx-RrawrR-xX_

4,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:55 pm
xXMeW_mEw_KiTtYXx
I would tell them i was their fan then get them to sign something "I left on the roof," then i would say it would be special if they did it blinded. I would take out their eyes and rip off all their hair one by one. Take out a gun shoot them in the heart carefully (make sure they did not die yet,) take out my chainsaw cut their fingers off. Then push them off the building throwing fruit at them all the way!!!!!!! smile

i argee whee  
General

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces