Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild

Back to Guilds

"Helping" Final Fantasy fans with their addictions since 2004. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, RPGs, Square Enix 

Reply Chatterbox (Non-FF Discussion)
DIGIMON!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXx_cherrycraze_xXx

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:56 am
Does anyone love/remember this show? I loved it when I was a kid and spent all of july watching the 1st two and best seasons on youtube smile  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:45 pm
I LOVED Digimon. xd For me, Digimon Tamers was the best - I loved the the chaos that attacked the world.  

ArikaiHart

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:22 pm
Digimon is awesome. I liked the first two seasons best too. heart I love all of the characters from the first season and my two favorites went on to the second. biggrin The Digimon themselves were more likable, and nostalgia's kind of a factor too. Third never really got my attention, and Kouji and Kouichi were half of why I like the fourth. The fifth... kind of sucks, from what I've seen.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:57 pm
Ravenwolf
Digimon is awesome. I liked the first two seasons best too. heart I love all of the characters from the first season and my two favorites went on to the second. biggrin The Digimon themselves were more likable, and nostalgia's kind of a factor too. Third never really got my attention, and Kouji and Kouichi were half of why I like the fourth. The fifth... kind of sucks, from what I've seen.
Ya same here. Loved the sec and third game too. I hate where it has been taken now tho. It died after the fourth sad which is sad cuz i really liked the show. It was something different than Pokemon and was much cooler to me than Pokemon  

Terror Of DeathX

moiori

4,150 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:16 pm
i always loved digimon! I kinda liked the third season the most i think. Mainly because it was so different from the other three(never seen the fifth). Though I really love the original season too, the characters were my favorite in that one.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:13 am
Third season FTW. I loved how it was kinda dark but still a kid's show. The writer worked on Lain and Eva, for crying out loud. Lain and Eva, and then a kid's show. It's beautiful.  

ArikaiHart

xXx_cherrycraze_xXx

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:23 am
Ohh...Maybe I'll check out the third season.... smile  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:47 am
Digimon, those were the good ol' days. My fav seasons were 1+2. I never was quite fond of three.  

Kittiana87

Ezreal Goes Exploring

Dapper Informer

3,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:33 am
Digimon kicks a** period V-mon FTW  
Chatterbox (Non-FF Discussion)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff