Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild

Back to Guilds

"Helping" Final Fantasy fans with their addictions since 2004. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, RPGs, Square Enix 

Reply Chatterbox (Non-FF Discussion)
Cosplay!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

:)
  GOLD!!!!!
View Results

xXx_cherrycraze_xXx

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:26 pm
Does anyone know where a good place to buy cosplay's in the toronto or greater toronto area???  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:24 pm
Final Fantasy cosplay or cosplay in general (I moved this to the Chatterbox, but if you mean Final Fantasy cosplay, I'll put it in Questions)?

In any case... the only cosplay stores I know of at all are online. confused Are you averse to buying things online?  

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

xXx_cherrycraze_xXx

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:53 pm
Ravenwolf
Final Fantasy cosplay or cosplay in general (I moved this to the Chatterbox, but if you mean Final Fantasy cosplay, I'll put it in Questions)?

In any case... the only cosplay stores I know of at all are online. confused Are you averse to buying things online?

Well online I'm not guarnteed it'll fit me so if they had a store that would be helpful so I could get the right size...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:47 pm
xXx_cherrycraze_xXx
Ravenwolf

Well online I'm not guarnteed it'll fit me so if they had a store that would be helpful so I could get the right size...

True, but some places online can custom tailor your outfit if you send them your measurements... That's what I did with a Lolita dress I got off of eBay, and it's great...  

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Terror Of DeathX

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:32 pm
ya there are some sites that custom fit u for your cosplay. I know this for a fact cuz i went about getting a friend in toronto a custom fitted Misa _ Misa outfit from DeathNote. I cant remember where it was i found it thru just looking on Ebay. Sometimes shops will post a junk load of there things on Ebay so people would run into there items by change  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:41 am
If anyone can give me a link to one of these website that'd be great smile  

xXx_cherrycraze_xXx

Terror Of DeathX

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:43 am
xXx_cherrycraze_xXx
If anyone can give me a link to one of these website that'd be great smile
lol will try my best. Only found 2 for you at the moement. Got too busy to continue looking but soon as i can look some more i'll post w/e i find XD

Cosplay1.com This one lets you give a size but not much on giving ur measurements. They make there own stuff tho and when you order you can give instructions so i would think they would be able to custom fit it for you. Also its like the only place i seen a freaking Freya outfit!

CosplayMagic
This one doesn't let you give a size or instructions but they give a very good measurement guide with pics of how to take the measurement and etc. I found that helpful cuz some places just make you pick a size without knowing there measurement for that size  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:55 pm
Thanks...If anyone has anymore sites that'd be greatly appreaciated...I just need to pick which one is best in colder conditions.....Unfortunatly I'm not sure if that exisits for girl cosplays -_- smile  

xXx_cherrycraze_xXx

Terror Of DeathX

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:33 pm
xXx_cherrycraze_xXx
Thanks...If anyone has anymore sites that'd be greatly appreaciated...I just need to pick which one is best in colder conditions.....Unfortunatly I'm not sure if that exisits for girl cosplays -_- smile
So your are looking for????  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:09 am
xXx_cherrycraze_xXx

LOL, I know what you mean. Is this cosplay gonna be for Anime North next year?  

ArikaiHart

xXx_cherrycraze_xXx

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:25 am
Actually truth is I just wanted a really creative halloween costume sweatdrop and I would probably go to anime north if I had someone to go with....
I know the halloween thing may kind of sound weird and pathetic.......Does anyone know the reliability of www.solgoo.com ?
Edit: Does anyone know where I can get a Penelo cosplay with some leather or similar to leather fabric? Everywhere I've seen it's just a cotton or something..  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:26 am
xXx_cherrycraze_xXx
Actually truth is I just wanted a really creative halloween costume sweatdrop and I would probably go to anime north if I had someone to go with....
I know the halloween thing may kind of sound weird and pathetic.......Does anyone know the reliability of www.solgoo.com ?
Edit: Does anyone know where I can get a Penelo cosplay with some leather or similar to leather fabric? Everywhere I've seen it's just a cotton or something..

Not sure... but that would probably be really expensive even if you could find it. After a quick search, I found this, which at least isn't cotton...  

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

ArikaiHart

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:09 pm
Lol, halloween works. xD I just figured you'd want it for Anime North since you're looking in the GTA.

Dunno about that site, though. I've never cosplayed or bought an outfit, so I can't really help. ^_^;;  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:33 am
Thank's so much for all your help! I really wish I could make my own costume but I lack those talents xp so...I'm still not sure where I'm going to get mine from I'll figure it out later wink  

xXx_cherrycraze_xXx

Chatterbox (Non-FF Discussion)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff