Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mortal Instruments Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for discussions, RPing, and generally enjoying books. Mostly Cassandra Clare's, but other's as well. 

Tags: Mortal, Instruments, Infernal, Devices, Clare 

Reply Role Playing
The Saskatchewan Institute ~Open!!!~ Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blaise1897

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:54 pm
This institute is in Saskatchewan, Canada. The institute is located just outside of the capital of the province.

Some rules for this RP:
-Follow the rules of the guild
-I don't care how much is in your post.
-Try to not leave anyone out.
-Have fun
-Be nice
-Italic your characters thoughts
-Use (( )) to talk to each other
-Use " " for when your character talks
-You can change your character's race, name and appearance. *but just ask in a PM.*
- Romance is welcome.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:22 pm
Open!!!

Blaise1897

Blaise1897

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:28 pm
Malaise was sitting in the library reading her favorite book by the fire place. I'm almost done this book and it's been only two days. She thought to herself.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:03 pm
Ash was sitting on the couch in the libary playing around with electric blue fire. gosh there's nothing to do she thought to herself. what to do what to do.  

aewprincess

AcidCupcake---x

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:59 pm

Haven flew around a street corner, her body just a blur. How did they find me?! I've been careful! she thought franticly. She had just been walking down the street minding her own business when she realized she was being followed. When she stopped to inspect the people from afar she noticed that they weren't people, they were fairies. And of course standing at the head of the search party was Damen, smirking evilly at her. So she ran and ran and ran until finally she stopped to catch her breath, not quite sure if she had lost the search party. Quickly forming a plan, Haven then glamored herself so she looked like an extrordinarily beautiful girl with unatural purple eyes. "I look normal enough." she murmured to herself and bolted into the Saskatchewan institute. The shadowhunters had tolerated her presense only because she gave valuable information to them when she had it. I think I lost them, she thought with a sigh of relief as she silently ran down the institute hallways, heading straight for one of the only places she could relax, the library.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:17 am
Malaise heard someone come into the library and looked and it was Haven. "Hello Haven. What brings you here?" Malaise asked.  

Blaise1897

aewprincess

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:12 pm
Ash stopped what she was doing and look to she who it was.
"Look at what we have here. Haven not to be rude but what are you doing here?" she said with a slightly amused curiosity  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:10 pm
Haven walked over to a couch and flopped down on it, still breathing a little hard from all the running she did. "Oh I was just running away from one of my parent's search partys, you know the usual." she told them with a mischievious smile. "Yeah I didn't feel like running away from them for days until they finally lost my trail so I just decided to make a little detour." She then smiled at both of them, "So how was your day?"

"Damn it!" Damen cursed under his breath. How does she keep evading me? He asked himself mentally before turning around to look at his search party. "Okay lets make camp over in that park." He told them glaring angrily at the fact that they still haven't caught Haven. "Make sure you glamour it carfully and we will continue searching for her tommorrow."

AcidCupcake---x

Blaise1897

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:23 pm
"The usual. I'm almost done this book and it's only been three days plus I've been training with my twin daggers and my whip after I was done training with my twin daggers." Malaise said to Haven.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:15 pm
"Eh boring." Ash said.
"There's nothing to really do except practice magic. I'm just praying a good downworlder party comes around or something like that. But it's good to know you're doing something exciting." She said.  

aewprincess

Andjela4

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:15 pm
nora came out of the woods and looks at the building " Well i guess this is it my chance," nora goes up to the door and opened it up.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:56 pm
Ash had used a spell today to make her hearing as good as a vampires. There's no need to explain why. Suddenly she thought she heard the door open and said " Is someone here."  

aewprincess

AcidCupcake---x

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:48 pm
Haven smiled at Malaise, "I've been planning on practicing with my whip but I haven't gotten around to it yet." She told her before turning her smile on Ash. "Yes! Going to a downworlder party is just what I need right now." Her smile turned mischievious again. She really did need something fun to do. She then sat there for a few minutes before answering Ash's question. "Sounds like it." She said in a slightly bored voice as she twirled a strand of brown hair inbetween her fingers.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:23 pm
"I'll go see who's here and Haven would you like to train with me and I promise I won't kill you." Malaise said as she put her book down and was ready to go see who's there.  

Blaise1897

AcidCupcake---x

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:27 pm
"Ha! Like you could if you wanted too!" Haven joked good-naturedly, "But yeah I'll train with you." She added and stood up from where she was sitting.

Role Playing

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff