Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [15]~ Stories ~
scariest story ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Other titan54

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:33 pm
one dark dark night me and my budy in real life the gold king
were sitting on his couch the phone rung he picked it up all we heard was deep breathing. Then we hung up. that same number called again we didn't pick up the phone but the phone said dial in use (wich means another phone in the house was being used) oh ya i forgot to tell you that me and him were the only two in the whole house.Then we tried togo up stairs but we both stoped we saw ashadow of a tall man with a knife in his hand.And this was no poket knife it was a micheal myers knife or a buchers knife or somthing. We both stayed up the rest of the night staring into a blank tv.
evil twisted burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:36 pm
>> did somethin like that really happen?  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

xX-THE-GOLD-KING-Xx

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:37 pm
yes i was there intense right?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:38 pm
oh ya me and him were frightened intenceness  

The Other titan54

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:41 pm
well if some s**t like that happened to me i would ******** call the cops and get the hell out of the house, or wait till the ******** comes down and kick his a** with what ever item (hard) i can find. :3  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:54 pm
You didn't call the cops or try to get out of the house or anything???
I would have done that;
No way in hell I'd be able to stay in the house after seeing something like that!!!

sweatdrop

ellie_love_xo

JEMM1029

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:55 pm
Sounds kinda like a movie I saw.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:52 am
The Other titan54
were sitting on his couch the phone rung he picked it up all we heard was deep breathing. Then we hung up. that same number called again we didn't pick up the phone but the phone said dial in use (wich means another phone in the house was being used) oh ya i forgot to tell you that me and him were the only two in the whole house.Then we tried togo up stairs but we both stoped we saw ashadow of a tall man with a knife in his hand.And this was no poket knife it was a micheal myers knife or a buchers knife or somthing. We both stayed up the rest of the night staring into a blank tv.
dude....im scared of my house now  

iiPwnage

Descendent_of_the_Rose

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:41 am
That story made me hard ;3  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:02 pm
Omg I lived by myself...now im afraid!!!!  

KieKie_6000

Youre Ghey

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:15 pm
You need to learn how to tell a story biggrin it was good
but very poorly written.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:35 pm
shut The Fuc* up Hell no!!! I would ********** faint shi* that's scarier thanh mine cuz me and my neighbors saw this 1 blond ghost that passes every midnight well like 2AM or 3AM u know but hell no I would cry no I will pee on my pants LMAO  

Year Of Silence

xX-THE-GOLD-KING-Xx

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:11 pm
The Other titan54

it did happen i was there in real life he is meh bud  
[15]~ Stories ~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces