Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:53 pm
Cutter walked along the beach. He was still in a bit shock over the last few events of the Isle. It fell, then there was a party with pirates!

Cutter massaged his head. He had had a bit too much to drink at the party and was now trying to feel better by walking by the calming waves. Water could calm him down, right. Cutter wasn't really watching where he was going, just walking.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:13 pm
Trager had quite a good time at the party with the pirates, at least she had a very drunken time. But now, she lay passed out on the ground, bits of sand stuck to her body, a little bit of drool running out of the side of her mouth. Trager was quite comfortable with the sand and probably wouldn't have woken up until tide rose, unfortunately something bumped into her and woke her up. Trager opened up her eyes and blinked a few time to clear them and stared at the vaguely familiar body that was way up there. "Did I sleep with you?" she questioned, the vague familiarity must've meant she had met him that night.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:36 pm
Cutter stopped as he stubbed his toe against something in the sad. He looked down and saw a pink pae..she looked very familiar. "Trager?" He asked then his eyes widened at the question. "What?" He couldn't have...could he. He vaguely remembered meeting up with another pae that night, but Trager? That he couldn't not remember.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:32 pm
Trager's eyes widened as she slowly sat up and looked at the pae. He knew her name, oh no, had she really done... that... her pink cheeks grew a deep shade of red. "Uhm, yeah. Trager." She felt bad as she scratched the back of her head, sending trapped sand flying, she wasn't sure if she had caught his name last night. As she stared at him for awhile longer though his name came to her mind. "Cutter..." but that name was from something else. A date. "Oh..." it dawned to her, she was suddenly deeply ashamed of the question she had asked.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:39 pm
Cutter smiled and sat down next to the girl in the sand. "I think we had the same kind of night, but not together." He was a bit sad about that, why was that? He had only one date with her. He had hoped to see her again. "How's your head? Mine feels like it has bricks attached to it."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:57 pm
Trager laughed lightly, "Sounds like it" he had made it lest awkward now. "Must've been the punch..." she decided since she had gone quite loopy after that. "And I feel like I've been punched." Trager held her head a little bit, now that she was slowly waking up she was feeling a bit less groggy, though still awful. Trager looked up at the boy standing next to her, it had been quite awhile since their date so she was trying to gather the bits and pieces from her memory. "So, uhm... how's life been?" she was wondering why there had never been a second date now. Had she really been that awful, she had been trying to improve herself when she went on a date with him.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:24 pm
"Yeah, that punch was killer." He chuckled, "I think I will steer clear next time." He smiled at her. "Oh, nothing much. How about you?" He felt odd, he wanted to tell her he was sorry they hadn't met up again, but how? He sat down and looked out at the ocean. "Isn't it strange that the Isle fell?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:32 pm
"I don't think that's the first time I have gotten involved with punch... but I think I had a lot more this time." Trager really wasn't sure why she had allowed herself to drink so much, but she was certain she wouldn't be doing that again. "Next party, I'll stick to dancing." Trager nodded her head, "Yeah it is strange, I found a little, well I guess she is called a Faun, I don't know if you've heard of that. Well she showed up shortly after the isle fell. I've been taking care of her." That was quite a big change in her life, she hoped it wasn't a bad thing. Her guess was that Cutter was taken so it didn't matter anyways, he was just being friendly.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:26 pm
"Dancing sounds fun and safe. Maybe we could do that together sometime?" He smiled at her and then winced at the sun. It hurt his eyes just a bit. "Faun? I have heard of them. I haven't seen any before." He sad with a nod. Everything had changed so much around the isle. It was almost a new place. "That's nice of you. I haven't done much. Just been running around." He sighed a little bit, sounded like her life was much more interesting than his.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:01 pm
Trager smiled and nodded her head, she would like to dance at him, though she wasn't sure what kind of dancing he meant, because dancing could be friendly or romantic. "That does sound fun, maybe at the next party." Trager agreed, and secretly hoped another party might be coming up. "Well Calais was the first faun I met, and I have met one other. She is out playing today since she doesn't need me to watch her." Trager could understand that feeling Cutter had, "for the longest time I was just running around too, but Cal kind of changed my ability to do that." It was the first time Trager ever had to be responsible, and judging by what might have happened the night before she still wasn't entirely responsible.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:04 pm
"I hope there is a party soon." He said as he echoed her thoughts. He nodded as he listened to her story. "When I first woke up I after the move, I went with a group to the HQ to see what had happened. I still don't feel like I understand it all." He still didn't understand the move, the faun or anything. He then smiled at Trager, "So, do you have a mate to help you with Cal?" He was dying to know who had won the other girl's heart since he was stupid and didn't do it himself.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:16 pm
Trager continued to nod her head, "Exactly what I was thinking!" she exclaimed, that was pretty exciting to her, that they both were looking forward to being able to dance together, or at least that's what it seemed like was happening. "I must've missed you when you were at HQ, I was hanging out there too, well I live there. It still doesn't make sense, but what can we do?" Trager blushed at his question and looked down at the sand "Uhm... no..." she whispered quietly, embarassed. She wasn't sure if it was a bad thing to not have a mate yet. Her only example was her brother, Azure, and he had at least known his girl for forever, Trager didn't really have anything like that.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:45 pm
"OH, you do? There were a lot of paes around, I guess that's why I didn't see you." He frowned just a little. He kind of wished he had seen her. Maybe they would have danced at the party last night...instead of that random pae he had met. His cat ear's then perked up at her 'no'. "Really?" He caught his excitement and tried to tone it down. "I mean, I don't have a mate either." He hoped that sounded better.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:32 pm
Trager was curious about his tone and it didn't help her blush at all. Did he seem... happy... about that? She grinned though quickly hid it, it wasn't nice to be happy about his loneliness. "Hey, at least I'm not alone in that" she tried to brush off her happiness about the fact that he was also single. "My brother, he's been with his girl practically his whole life." she laughed, it was a slight exaggeration, but it sure seemed like it to her.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:55 pm
Trager's face turned a bit darker pink at what Cutter had said, but he didn't really understand it. It was a good think she was pink already. He figured it was just to do with the hang over. "Really, that long?" He couldn't imagine that, but he kind of wished he could. "Do you want to do something? Do you know anything for hangovers?" He really wanted to visit with her longer. He did enjoy her company.  
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff