Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:43 pm
The movie was playing the credits now and he didn't even know what had happened, "Me too." He yawned and sat up. He then turned to smile at her. "I'm happy I ran into to you today. It's much better to suffer with someone else." He laughed, "Do you feel hungry?" Maybe they could carry this over to some dinner?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:53 pm
Trager smiled. "I'm glad I ran into you too. If I had to suffer with someone I would rather suffer with you." Trager thought about what she had said, that may have not come out right. She stretched and sat up straight "Sure that sounds nice. Should we make something for dinner or find something?"  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:01 pm
Cutter blushed a litt as he thought that as a compliment. "Well, seeing how we're in the HQ we can see what the kitchen has in store. Do you cook?" He wasn't a wonderful cook, but he dabbled a little.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:12 pm
Trager nodded her head. "A little bit, had to learn how to cook for Calais, before Azure would cook for me. So on the menu is mac and cheese, but I've learned to sneak some extra stuff in it. Is that okay or do you want to show me up?" Trager laughed curious if he had any unknown talents in the kitchen.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:45 am
"That sounds pretty good to me. I can make a bunch of easy things, like salads." He smiled, he wasn't much of a cook, but he thought it might be a fun experience to learn from. "How about you make the mac and cheese and I make the salad?" He stood up and stuck out his hand to help her up.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:12 am
Trager accepted his hand to help her up and then shook it. "Sounds like a good plan." she said to affirm that she was making mac and he was making salad. Trager stood up and then began to wander towards the kitchen to get started. "So do you want to know what goodies are hidden in the mac and cheese or would you freak out if you found out?" she asked Cutter.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:18 am
Cutter smiled and followed her into the kitchen. He pulled out lots of greens for the salad and shook his head at her question. "Surprise me." Cutter began to chop and pondered what could be her surprise.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:32 pm
"Alright. Will do." Trager smiled devilishly and then began to go through the cupboards to find the ingredients she needed to make the mac and cheese. Pretty quickly she started boiling water for the pasta. "Y'know... I'm really happy I ran into you... or whatever happened..." Trager laughed. "I've really enjoyed spending the day with you." she smiled shyly.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:11 am
Cutter pulled out bowls and different dressings. "What kind of dressing do you like." He asked as she shyly told her about their run-in. He turned with a smile, "Me too. I'm really glad we met up again too." He wished they had met a lot earlier.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:07 am
Trager though about dressings for a moment and then responded, "How does Thousand Island sound?" she asked him. Trager smile became less shy and more bold when he smiled back at her. She felt more comfortable now that she had mentioned that to him. Trager then turned around and began to throw the secret herbs and shredded carrots into the cheese sauce and mixing the pasta into it. "Its all ready!" she said excitedly. She was used to cooking for a child so she hoped is taste-buds weren't too refined.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:01 am
"Sounds good." He rummaged through the refrigerator to find the dressing and then put everything on the table. "I"m ready too." He sniffed the air, "Smells pretty good." He hoped she liked the salad.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:07 am
Trager smiled when he told her it smelled good, with luck it would taste that good to him too. She poured the pot of mac and cheese into a bowl and then brought it to the table, putting the cooking pot into the sink on the way there. "Here we are." Trager sat down at the table, it was different cooking and sitting down for food with a male rather then Calais.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:23 am
He sat next to her and smiled. He hadn't sat around a table in a while and then only with his family. "This is really nice. Should we say something? A toast maybe?" He picked up his water and looked at Trager. "To finding each other again." He hoped that was a good toast.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:40 pm
Trager laughed. "As long as there is no alcohol in this toast." She was probably going to stay away from alcohol a while longer. Trager raised her glass and clinged it against his. "To finding each other again." Trager's heart pounded against her chest as she smiled sweetly. The words had been perfect.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:15 am
Cutter clinked his glass to hers and then took a sip. He smiled as he bent his fork into the mac and cheese, "Here we go!" He pulled it out and ate the bite. He made it more dramatic by slowly eating it then finally swallowing. He closed his eyes, "Ok, that's the best mac and cheese I've ever had." He really wasn't lying.  
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff