Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ The Fifth Age ]:
[PRP] Another Fish In The Sea(Lillison and Brighten) Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:05 pm
User Image

After meeting the strange Naiads from the ocean and going on land for the first time ever, Lillison had managed to make her way back to the lake she called home. She dived and swam around happily, praising the familiarity of the place, so much different then the strange and easy to get lost in places outside her home. Lillison swam by a cave that she found familiar and swam timidly up to the entrance. She peeked her head around the corner and saw a new filled with seashells and rocks. Lillison giggled, "sweet memories" she whispered.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:30 pm
Brighten peeked at voice and sound. He had been sleeping lazily in the cave. It didn't actually hold monsters as he had once thought. It was a nice quiet spot actually. As he woke his antennae glowed brighter. It didn't really glow much when he slept.  

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:27 pm
Lillison saw a glow coming from further in the cave, since she was practically outside of it and she ducked behind the rock that had been hiding the treasures from anyone who might just pass by. "Oh..." she sighed as she tried best to hide herself from whatever she had just stirred in the cave, she was still a timid girl. Even though her body was well hidden she couldn't control her purple hair that floated up above the rock making it look like a rock with hair from inside the cave.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:36 pm
Brighten swam to the entrance of the cave. He wasn't sure what was there. Was there a monster there after all? He hoped not, even though he was a teen now he could still worry a bit.

Brighten swam farther and saw purple hair floating up from the rocks. "What?" How could a rock have purple hair. He slowly swam to the rock with his antennae glowing more, in a soothing manner.

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:52 pm
Lillison was quiet and listened for any noises, of course she hadn't really heard a noise before, it was a light that made her hide, and well she couldn't really tell if the light was still there from behind a rock. She heard a voice though, a voice that didn't sound very monsterish at all. Lillison poked her head above the rock, just enough that her deep blue eyes could see over it. She was a little blinded by the light at first since it was now so much closer then she had been expecting. "Huh?" the figure looked vaguely familiar and definitely wasn't a monster.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:21 pm
Brighten smiled when he saw the eyes pop up over the rock. His light toned down and he could see the pae much better. "Lillison!" He was really happy it wasn't a monster. Instead it was his friend. "You're older!" He said and laughed as that was very obvious.  

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:28 pm
When the light dimmed and Lillison could clearly see it was Brighten she smiled widely. Though she should have been able to know it was him because of the light. She giggled at his comment about being older. "Yeah, so are you!" She swam up so that the rock was no longer hiding her. She would be safe since it was Brighten, she was quite timid.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:20 pm
"So, how are you?" He asked his newly-teen friend. He hadn't really done much since their last meeting. He had wondered around, tried to trick more fish and things with his light. It was kind of fun at times. Not when the scary-barracuda had followed him! He wondered what she had been up too in all this time.  

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:56 pm
Lillison shrugged her shoulders "Well... I've been... good..." she hated how fearful she was of everything, the slightest noise would make her dart in the opposite direction. It was only because she feared that staying in one place was more dangerous that she didn't just hide under a rock for the rest of her days. "I... uhm... went onto land for the first time..." the had been a scary experience for her and one she might not be repeating anytime soon.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:00 pm
Brighten watched as the girl looked around and seemed so frightened. Was she hiding from a monster after all? "You did? What was it like?" He was too not afraid..just worried to do it. He couldn't use his power out there and that was what he used to attract things.  

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:12 pm
Lillison thought about her little mini-adventure up on the land. "Well there was lots of strange pae up there, nobody I knew." Though Lillison didn't know many pae anyways. "And lots of talks about leaders and queens... it was all so confusing..." Lillison continued. She hadn't gotten the chance to talk to anyone about it yet, so she was using now to let everything out. "Everything was very dry." That was probably the answer that Brighten had been looking for, not all the talk of what actually happened up there.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:49 pm
"Leaders and queens?" Brighten wondered what that was all about. Who did she meet up there? "Dry, well that at least makes since." He nodded and looked up at the surface. "I haven't ventured up there yet. I don't know why...any monsters up there?" If there were he wasn't going up.  

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:34 pm
Lillison smiled, it didn't seem like he was making fun of her for being a big ol' scaredy fish, in fact it even seemed like he could relate. "Well... no monsters that I saw... but a lot of strangers and that was pretty scary." Lillison admitted, it had been one of the most intimidating experiences of her life, even more then the monsters, just because there had been so many pae. "I'll stick to the water, plus my friends are all down here." Her friends... consisting of her fish school and Brighten.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:59 pm
Her friends, oh right, the little fish that schooled around her. He smiled at them. "I didn't thin about that, they can't leave the water, huh? My light doesn't go out of the water either." He wasn't sure he wanted to go out on the surface now. "I think I'll stay down here too."  

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:40 pm
Lillison slowly and solemnly nodded her head, she didn't like that they couldn't come. What if she couldn't find them when she got back in the water? She had only been lucky that time. Now, Lillison was curious about why his light didn't go up though. "Why not?" she asked him, although she agreed it was a good idea to stay in the water.  
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff