Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply ~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild
~Why is Tamaki so popular?~ Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neama_Shinto

7,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:05 pm
I'm not trying to be critical or a "hater" or whatever but I REALLY don't understand why Tamaki is such a popular character. It makes no logical sense to me.

While it is true he has many positive traits he has far more annoying ones that seem to outweigh the positive.

So what makes his so great as opposed to the other hosts? Please give me your opinions, but be logical about it.

Real concrete reasons and examples if you please.
No “ heart heart heart heart I LUV Tamaki because he’s HAWT and SMEXY heart heart heart heart ” Coherency is a lovely thing.

And most importantly everyone’s opinion is valid so no insulting other peoples thoughts or ideas. We play nice here. heart  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:38 pm
I like to fluster them. And he's part European.  

Totrue-Tufaar

Psychotic Disarray

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:15 pm
Tamaki is popular not only for his looks but because he doesn't act like most guys, in my opinon. His may be a bit of a ditz (That's another reason why I like him) But because he genuially cares about people. He may not always know the best way to say it or to help but he always puts others before himself. He his consantly positive and happy. He treats everyone equally and is pretty fun. Sure he has some annoying traits but who doesn't right? (No offense) But most guys only care for themselves and thier Xbox360 lol. But this is why I think Tamaki is a popular character, not to mention his puppy dog eyes lol.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:07 pm
Well, I think he acts very differently when there are customers around. He is always so romantic. Not my style but the girls seem to like it. *shrugs* I mean, he's part European, incredibly handsome and doting, why else?  

Eijay

5,600 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Catalog Cats

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:15 pm
He's not my favorite, but I like him because he's pathetic in a funny sort of way.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:21 am
Ya, I agree that many girls like Tamaki cuz he's romantic and he's part European (which makes him even more romantic and dream-guy-like)  

babymeyeah

Kenshin-Sofia

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:52 pm
for what ive read so far and seen in the show hes an idiot goofball but at the same time very deep and perceptive. he seems like a fun friend that you can just goof off with all the time and he won't care how crazy he gets yet when you need a shulder and caring love he's able to provide it without it being awkward.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:58 am
i think he's popular cuz he has good looks and charm and he's also humorous. don't worry, he isn't my favorite host. rofl  

dreamergirl15

A Bucket o Whores

Wheezing Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:30 am
he doesn't seem to accept "no" for an answer.he always has a plan...the halloween episode.for example.they said they were in a bavery contest and he didn't want "daddy's little girl" asking the twins for protection.so,in his infinite genuise,he went and scared them,getting haruhi and hikaru stuck in a net together.nice job!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:23 am
He is just really funny to me I must say. Not my favourite but good for comic relief.  

Khetis

Valiant_Moon
Crew

Romantic Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:42 am
He is not one of my favorite characters, but I find that most people like him because he is their ideal. The loving, doting man they want in their life. I know I can see a lot of myself in him, and I am female  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:20 am
Tamaki really cares about everyone and everything and never gives up.  

Vitamin Tea

Fashionable Gaian

raykuol

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:10 pm
its because he figured out him and haruhi were the main characters and how he said the rest of them were homo-sexual suppuot cast that was funny  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:11 pm
I personally think the way Tamaki acts is just so darned adorable. XD  

sunlitsummers

jnnxsu

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:19 pm
I agree with PharaoGirl113. The customers dont see his extremely strange side, they just see an extremely polite and cute guy who is willing to talk with them.  
~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff