[PRP] Treasure Hunting we will go! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

immortalmina

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:10 am
User Image

Anna-Maria sat in the cool sand as the looked out into the sky. It was a beautiful day. So calm and cool. She was free again, and no longer wanted to see the world by sky or by water. It had been enough and the cost was greater then she had imagined.

The demon had in her lap watercolor paints and in front of her was an easel with a canvas sat on it. The canvas was not blank...not not for at least an hour now. Anna-Maria had been working on a map. This one she hoped would lead her to some of the pirate's treasure. Even they hadn't found it all. Still, the odds weren't always in her favor. She had found other things with her maps and not much was worth her time.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:00 am
User Image

Chae was walking down the beach, her legs sort of wobbling under her, as she still wasn't used to being on two legs. She needed to practice though, since she was planning on starting a second home somewhere on the island and she didn't want to get caught completely helpless.

As she wobbled down the beach, she saw a Pae'il with paints and a large piece of paper. Making her way up to the girl, she gave a friendly smile. "Good day!"

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

immortalmina

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:27 am
Anna-Maria looked up from her painting and saw an odd Pae'il. She had never seen one like that before. She was almost like a mermaid but with legs. The girl then looked around to see if the girl was talking to her. After a moment she looked back. "Yes, I guess it is." She said before painting again.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:10 am
Instantly Chae's curiosity got the best of her. "What are you painting?" She asked, lopoking over the girl's shoulder. It was so cool, and there were so many different symbols and stuff on it she couldn't help but be curious.

Back in the ocean, she'd never seen a type of imagery like this.

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

immortalmina

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:59 pm
Anna-Maria looked to the girl and then back to her painting. "It's a map. That's what I paint. Maps. All leading to things." She caught herself before she said much more. She didn't know this girl enough to tell her about pirate's treasure.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:18 pm
Chae blinked, looking at the map closer. "Really? All your maps actually lead to things? Are you psychic, because I've heard psychics can do that sort of thing... find things without knowing where it is I mean...."  

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

immortalmina

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:09 pm
Anna-Maria looked at the Naiad girl with a confused look. "Um...well I guess. I paint what I know to be a map and then it leads me somewhere that had something of worth at it." She hadn't thought of it that way before.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:22 pm
Instantly, her face lit up. "Really? So there's something at the end of this road?" The excitment in her voice was true, and she clasped her hands together. "Oh oh, could I please travel with you to retreave it! Please? It sounds like it would be a smashing good time!" She was so excited, she was about to start bouncing around. What better way to get to konw this strange place than with a little adventure? She didn't care what was at the end of the road, whether it be jewels or a sea shell, she just wanted to go.

"Oh, I'm Chaetodon, but you can call me Chae if you'd like!" In her excitement, she'd nearly forgoten that the other girl didn't even know her name.

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

immortalmina

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:29 pm
"Yeah, that's right." Anna-Maria said before the girl got all excited and asked if she could go. At first the demon wanted to just say no. But then as she watched the girl she knew that it would be cruel and as not nice as she was she wasn't cruel. After thinking on it she knew that four pairs of hands digging would be better anyway.

"Alright, if you must come then you must. I'm Anna-Maria." The demon nodded before looking back at the painting. It looked done, so they could head off. "Let's do this."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:39 pm
"Oh yay! My first adventure on this island!" Chae smiled brightly. She would have to remember every detail possible so she could tell the stories to the little guppies back in the day care.

"Lead the way, Miss Anna-Maria!"

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

immortalmina

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:44 pm
User Image

((I'm posting the map so I have something to reference. biggrin ))

Anna-Maria nodded. She then lifted up the map and found them and their point of origin. "Okay, we are at Sein Lagoon. According to the map we need to go 50 paces towards the Fae Clearing." She then showed Chae the map and where it was they were to go.

With that she rolled up the map and began walking. "You won't need water too soon will ya? Cause if so then we might need to detour to the lake or the river."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:04 pm
Chae nodded. "I have no idea where the Fae clearing place is or what it looks like...."

Once the question of water was brought up, she shook her head. "Nope! I'm good for a while; I just came out from a long swim, so I shouldn't be needing a swim for a good time."

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

immortalmina

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:21 am
"Well, on this map it's this way. Just follow me." Anna-Maria had been gone a lone time with the pirates so she wasn't sure where everything was either, but her maps never lied.

"Alright, that's good." She nodded and then began headed off for the 50 paces.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:34 am
Chae smiled sheepishly and then followed after Anna. "So... what things have you found already?" She asked, curious to know what the Pae had already discovered.

Absent mindedly, she began playing with the pearls that she adorned on her neck. The necklace was something she had made when she was younger, and she never took it off. She believed the it brought her good luck.

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

immortalmina

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:06 am
Anna-Maria looked at the girl and then at her pearls. "Oh, don't worry I won't take them. I'm really after one thing in particular." Which she was. For payment of all the help she gave the pirates she wanted their treasure. "I haven't found that much yet. At least not for myself."

The demon was counting in her head. She was getting close to 50 and could see the clearing coming up. "Almost to the first stop."

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff