[PRP] Treasure Hunting we will go! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:01 pm
Humming happily, Chae gave a rather confused look to Anna. "Take what....? You mean my pearls?" She then smiled brightly. "They're my good luck charm! You can borrow them if you'd like, maybe it'll bring you good luck in finding your treasure!"

Once they made it to the clearing, she slipped the pearls off from around her neck and held them out to Anna. "Here! You can use them!"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:14 pm
Anna-Maria was a bit shocked when the girl placed the necklace around her neck. She did not expect that at all. Well, she would give it back as she didn't have a reason to steal from this girl.

"Thanks. Okay, now we are...here." Anna-Maria stopped on the spot where she knew her map lead her. "So, now it looks like 40 paces that way." She pointed off towards the lake.

immortalmina

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:02 am
Chae grinned. "Oh! Water! Do you think you'd like to go for a swim sometime later? I mean, after we find our treasure!" She was confident her good luck charm was going to help them discover some fabulous treasure. It just had to; it was good luck!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:50 am
Anna-Maria hadn't really been much of a swimmer. She liked flying and being in the sky more, however she thought she should be nice. "I guess so. If it's not too cold." She said in the nicest way the girl knew how.

The demon began to walk to find the treasure. She wondered if the Captain or Seaweed Sue had already gotten to it. That would be a shame. Well, whatever they were after it would be something, it always was.

immortalmina

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:17 am
"Oh oh! The lagoon I live in is never cold! We could go there! Or we could go to the beach and see tide pools or something and get our feet wet there!" The girl clearly was excited about having a potential swimming friend.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:08 pm
Anna-Maria nodded as she read her map and walked along. "So, Mermaid what else do you like to do?" She asked to be polite. Swimming only made sense to a Naiad but she figured the girl would have some other interests.  

immortalmina

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:31 pm
"Weeeeeell I like collecting things." It was true, Chae had a sort of hoarding issue. She was picky, however, with what she took home. Most of the shells she had could be used for eating off of, like that abalone shell she'd brought home last week that she was using as a bowel.

"Oh, and I like making jewelry.... Mostly out of the shells that I find. What about you, what do you enjoy doing?"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:47 pm
"That's nice. I like rum...and hum...singing. Would you like to hear me sing? I'm the greatest! Now matter what that slag said." No she wasn't. Her singing could make one's ears bleed, but not to Anna-Maria. It helped that her audience was tone def drunk pirates.  

immortalmina

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:30 pm
"You sing? I'd love to hear you sing!" Chae's face was bright with a smile and she wiggle in anticipation. She couldn't really sing herself, but she did enjoy listening to others who did have the gift of a musical sort.

"Will it be a sailing song?" She didn't know much, other than the songs that her people sang for celebration.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:33 pm
Anna-Maria nodded. "Sure, why not." She then began to sing the "Pirates Life for Me" song from the Pirates ride from Disneyland. She sang this song like she sang everything. It was off key, loud and not even sustained correctly.

All the while she was still following her map. It was leading to the lake for the next stop. After that she wasn't sure until she got there. Anna-Maria didn't like to read ahead.

immortalmina

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:10 am
Chae seemed to either not notice or not care how terribly offkey the girl was. Instead, once she finished, she clapped and gave a loud 'whooooo' for the girl. "Sing another! Those pirate songs are awesome!" Part of her wondered if maybe Anna would teach her the lyrics later; that would be so cool if she did!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:55 am
Ann-Maria smiled. "Thank you." See she knew she could sing. Jazz and Hula bob were wrong all along. She knew that they were. They were just intimidated by her greatness.

Ann-Maria did sing another as she made her way to the next stop. "Okay, looks like we need to head to the beach." Which one? Well, one that was on the ocean not the lake.

immortalmina

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:44 pm
"Well.... if it's in the direction the river is going, we could take the fast way there..." Meaning that, if Anna wanted to, she could hold onto Chae as the Niad swam though the water. She was certainly faster in the water than on land.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:29 am
"Faster? Like flying?" The demon flapped her wings thinking that's what she meant. She liked flying as she used to ride around in a flying ship, and she wasn't used to mermaids so the idea of swimming in the river didn't even enter into her mind.  

immortalmina

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:08 pm
"Well, sort of... it's more like flying with the wind pushing you forward." Chae would have been going downstream, so the currents would have made her slip through the water even faster than usual for her; add that to the fact that she was sleek and slim for a Niad and could move speedily, and it would certainly be the fastest way to travel.  
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff