Reply Organization XIII Home Thread
Who is Rikus Nobody Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rerun18

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:17 pm
I 've been trying to figure out for a while who Rikus Nobody is Scince Sora and Kairi have one so who do you think Rikus Nobody is I think its Axel Ill explain my reasons if asked  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:52 pm
I don't think has a nobody he didn't lose his heart his body was taken control of by Xehanort's heartless  

Rage-of-Cultic-Fire

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:08 am
stare Riku DOESN'T have a Nobody.

Like darksoul1991 said, Riku was possessed by Ansem. Since he didn't lose his heart, Riku has no Nobody. In addition, we've already proven that Axel is NOT Riku AND Reno's Nobody.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:40 pm
Whose to say though that ansem never took his heart in the first place and there still alot of unexplained things  

Rerun18

XxiRock SkinnysxX

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:00 pm
u guys are dumb ******** its axel 4 sure srry about the dumb ******** part go to kh2talk.com  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:56 am
It's Axel. Well, I heard somewhere that Axel, Roxas and someone else are special nobodies cause they have two somebodies. Axel has Riku and his somebody Lea (it has been confirmed that that is his other somebodies name) and Roxas has Sora and Ven I think.  

Lexie Red

tyhier_uchiha

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:40 pm
actually to all those who said riku was possessed possession in kh series is the theft of ones heart to take upon their likeness as stated in kh2 when riku transforms into the likeness of xenahort or in kh:CoM when he and xenahort battle for possession of his body.I personally think that it's Xion cause she has a keyblade and before kh2 Sora,Riku,and King Mickey were the only weilder,and Mickey never had his heart stolen as far as we know,which is more than we can say for the two boys.Roxas and Xion both weild the kingdom key which was weilded by both Sora and Riku during the final moments of kh(no not mickey's version(Mickey's version if you pay attention to the color pattern,is a reverse Kingdom key)which is the other key shown at the end.).  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:46 pm
Ok It probably is Axel. Well I think that Siax is a special nobodie too because he has this X scar on his face and so do Leon and Sifer so mabey Siax has two sombodies like Axel and Roxas. Idk.  

Little Christine-Chan

iiJAM3Z

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:04 pm
tyhier_uchiha
actually to all those who said riku was possessed possession in kh series is the theft of ones heart to take upon their likeness as stated in kh2 when riku transforms into the likeness of xenahort or in kh:CoM when he and xenahort battle for possession of his body.I personally think that it's Xion cause she has a keyblade and before kh2 Sora,Riku,and King Mickey were the only weilder,and Mickey never had his heart stolen as far as we know,which is more than we can say for the two boys.Roxas and Xion both weild the kingdom key which was weilded by both Sora and Riku during the final moments of kh(no not mickey's version(Mickey's version if you pay attention to the color pattern,is a reverse Kingdom key)which is the other key shown at the end.).

dont know why but i agree >.<  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:58 am
Um...
AXEL IS NOT RIKU'S NOBODY!!!!!!!!!
Riku does not have a nobody.
He never lost his heart.  

Derse Dreamer

Jaimes Love

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:13 pm
Think about what ur saying here dude.
A nobody is made by when the original form was taken over by heartless.
WAS RIKU OVER TAKEN OVER BY HEARTLESS no he wasnt. So riku has no nobody  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:49 pm
i dunno i just went over the game and it soundes as if riku is a nobody  

Kakashi Yoshio

5,800 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

guyperson789

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:52 pm
i dont think he has one...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:35 pm
Riku never turned into a heartless, so no nobody. Besides, it's been confirmed Axel's somebody is Lea xd  

Master Aqua of Light

5,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Hikari_x00

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:35 pm
Jisen Meizuki
stare Riku DOESN'T have a Nobody.

Like darksoul1991 said, Riku was possessed by Ansem. Since he didn't lose his heart, Riku has no Nobody. In addition, we've already proven that Axel is NOT Riku AND Reno's Nobody.

but since his hearts opened to darkness there might have been a special way he could have a nobody one of the ansem reports might explain it.  
Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff