Quote:
Being a celebrity is a double-edged sword - though seemingly fun, always being in the limelight can be exhausting. Singer Baek Ji Young and Super Junior's Shindong broke out of that mold to take their own disguised adventures on the train recently, and have lived to tell the tale on their minihompy's!

Earlier this week, Ji Young posted an entry called "9th Lane Train Travel", adding a photo blog of her secret trip with her choreography team on the subway. The next day, Shindong followed suit and also posted new photos from a trip of his own.

Both stars took a break from their usual stage looks, casting away their respective idol concepts and donning dark-rimmed glasses and casual clothes as a disguise. Apparently it worked - Ji Young remarked that nobody recognized her during her trip. I can see why; this girl looks so different without her sexy concept appearance! The singer was also greeted with a pleasant surprise during her adventure: “it was my first time seeing a music video coming out on the train, and the music video was my song ‘Is Love a Sin’! I was really happy!”

Check out the dorky photos below... can I just say adorable?

Article w/ Pics

Despite rigorous idol schedules, it's great to see these two really enjoying themselves without the burden of fans and paparazzi. Now that they've blown their cover, I'm sure fans will be on the look out the next time they board mass transit - but seeing how much fun Ji Young and Shindong had, it was well worth it!

Credit: allkpop.com