Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild

Back to Guilds

"Helping" Final Fantasy fans with their addictions since 2004. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, RPGs, Square Enix 

Reply Chatterbox (Non-FF Discussion)
Disney buys out Marvel Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Terror Of DeathX

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:26 pm
Has anyone else read up on this or heard of it? Here is a link to a article i read about it if anyone has yet to here of it  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:21 pm
Yes, it's been gaining internet coverage exponentially today.

Many people were/are worried, but it was posted on (...crap...forgot his name.....) a deviantart journal, of a head artist, that Marvel will be getting the Pixar treatment; meaning no Executive Medeling (hopefully).

This may or may not be a step in having Cloud, Sora, and Spiderman in the same game. o_O  

Kazuma Ishimaru

Vice Captain

Timely Advisor

Torchwoods Lost Love

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:43 pm
Kazuma Ishimaru
Yes, it's been gaining internet coverage exponentially today.

Many people were/are worried, but it was posted on (...crap...forgot his name.....) a deviantart journal, of a head artist, that Marvel will be getting the Pixar treatment; meaning no Executive Medeling (hopefully).

This may or may not be a step in having Cloud, Sora, and Spiderman in the same game. o_O

I read about that too and im kind of worried that Disney will ruin marvel, but who knows.

hmm cloud sora and spiderman in one game on one hand that sounds pretty cool on the other sounds very scary  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:13 am
ohh god a cloud spidy and Sora that too much lol. I was a bit worried at first. But i wouldnt think Disney would do to much to mess with Marvel. But then you have to think that Marvel movies are not in the line of Disney type Movies other than maybe Spiderman.

Then i laugh at universal that have alot of Marvel stuff up there. Then also i want to know about the cartoons that are the Nick Chanel. They have iron man X-men and Fantastic Four soon. Will those have to be stopped and moved to Disney after the contract expires?

And know you are gonna have Spider-Man Micky and Hanna Montanan doing parades together eek  

Terror Of DeathX

Torchwoods Lost Love

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:51 am
Terror Of DeathX
ohh god a cloud spidy and Sora that too much lol. I was a bit worried at first. But i wouldnt think Disney would do to much to mess with Marvel. But then you have to think that Marvel movies are not in the line of Disney type Movies other than maybe Spiderman.

Then i laugh at universal that have alot of Marvel stuff up there. Then also i want to know about the cartoons that are the Nick Chanel. They have iron man X-men and Fantastic Four soon. Will those have to be stopped and moved to Disney after the contract expires?

And know you are gonna have Spider-Man Micky and Hanna Montanan doing parades together eek

Hopefully they wont, oh god the thought of hannah montana and spiderman doing parades together xp  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:52 am
gonk

Azial

Beloved Ladykiller

14,425 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • First step to fame 200

DEm-o

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:11 am

Just what the world need.

Sephroith And the Hulk in the same game.

Not to mention a Venom/ Nobody Hybrid.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:13 am
Would be interesting tho now that Disney has Marvel there is a change they might show up in KH 3. I don't think they have yet even started working on the title yet cuz that team is work on final fantasy versus xiii, so who knows  

Terror Of DeathX

MythicalRealism

Romantic Friend

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:06 pm
I heard about that in school today!

It kinda disappoints me because I'm a fan of both "empires".
Hopefully Marvel does get the Pixar treatment and does not get meddled with.

Marvel characters in a Kingdom Hearts game would be a disaster!!! gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:20 pm
Ahhh, I heard about this on deviantART too. Haven't given it a whole lot of thought, actually; the only Marvel title I really like is X-Men (though yes, Spidey's pretty cool). If they're not meddling, then... Meh, whatever. If they do anything to bring X-Men Evolution back though, I will love them forever.

Kingdom Hearts, though? It would certainly be interesting... Sora would so want to be a superhero! xd I can't help but think how awesome that would be... Yeah, there's potential to screw it up too, but that's always there. I don't really think it's going to happen anyway, though.  

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Reels

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:29 pm
X-MEN IN KH X-MEN IN KH X-MEN IN KHHHHHHHH.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:41 pm
Ravenwolf
Ahhh, I heard about this on deviantART too. Haven't given it a whole lot of thought, actually; the only Marvel title I really like is X-Men (though yes, Spidey's pretty cool). If they're not meddling, then... Meh, whatever. If they do anything to bring X-Men Evolution back though, I will love them forever.

Kingdom Hearts, though? It would certainly be interesting... Sora would so want to be a superhero! xd I can't help but think how awesome that would be... Yeah, there's potential to screw it up too, but that's always there. I don't really think it's going to happen anyway, though.

i think x-men is awesome but I think that it would be interesting if sora went to a world with batman in it, i mean they brought the pirates of the caribean into it, i think they could do batman, but i dont think that they would bring marvel into the kh world at all  

Torchwoods Lost Love

MythicalRealism

Romantic Friend

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:19 pm
I just want Kingdom Hearts to stick to its origins, Final Fantasy and Disney, no Marvel XD  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:30 pm
I think they have brought back X-Men Evolution on Disney X.D  

Terror Of DeathX

ArikaiHart

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:50 pm
Before they even think about putting in Marvel characters (oh god, no, I hate comic books), they need to put in Pixar characters D< How cool would Toy Story world be?  
Chatterbox (Non-FF Discussion)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff