Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:14 am
"I think I would love to hear your names one day." He would bet they were pretty funny. His name was probably something that suited him like...Gorgeous! Yeah, what else could she nick name him?

"The stars are really pretty," Not as pretty as me though, "Someday you should come out and see them with me." It would be his pleasure to show her. Maybe he would get another kiss from the deal?

Haru looked at the mirror and back to her. When he looked at his reflection from now on his perspective would be a bit different. He would always wonder if she was looking back at him. "Ok, but if you ever want to meet again...you now how to find me." He winked, kissed her cheek before she could protest, and jumped back into his world.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:35 pm
Looking at the mirrors around them, it seemed like a pretty fun idea. She could bring him back one day and show him some of her 'shows' and name the faes as she knew them. Its very possible he'd know them too. Though he would probably be best set not to know his own, narcissus.

Her wing tips fluttered a bit betraying her excitement about the idea. However, there was a great deal of hesitation due to her being totally unadapted to the world outside them mirror. At the very least he could bring a mirror with him so she could see it. Maybe when he found that place for himself she could visit and start to get used being outside of the mirror. "That sounds like a great idea, I look forward to it."

"Thats for su--" His kiss cut off her words, the sensation wasn't as much a shock anymore but still pleasant.

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas