Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild

Back to Guilds

"Helping" Final Fantasy fans with their addictions since 2004. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, RPGs, Square Enix 

Reply Chatterbox (Non-FF Discussion)
Dream Job

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXx_cherrycraze_xXx

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:33 pm
What's your dream job? Mine would be to be a voice actor for one or more of a final fantasy protagonist... smile But in relaity I'd be a lawyer biggrin ..  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:53 pm
voice acting would be cool! i've always wanted to try that lol

I want to be an Imagineer for Disney World XD  

MythicalRealism

Romantic Friend

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:16 pm
Ummm, somewhere between video game tester and one of those people that just takes online surveys all the time. xd Maybe the person that marks your receipt at Costco; that sounds easy enough.

...Really, it would be nice to be an author, or an illustrator for kids' books or manga or something... Just doing the kind of art I like to do for fun, only making money. ^_^ More likely I'll do a much more boring form of graphic design, though.

I've always thought voice acting sounded fun too, but I'd be terrible at it. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:42 pm
I think i could try and run with voice acting. I took acting classes at school and they wanted me to join the drama team and to plays and junk but they where all Shakespeare like stuff and at that time i was not cool with that at all lol.

My dream job is the job that i am going to school for Game Design and Simulation. I even got a few ideas of games that i have been thinking about since i was 17. Not to long ago i started trying to put together elements for a MMORPG  

Terror Of DeathX

MythicalRealism

Romantic Friend

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:11 pm
I've always like science (yes, I know, I'm a dork XD)
and I've always LOVED roller coasters, so I hope to work towards something in that area.

of course, FF will always stay with me!! XD  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:40 pm
I want to be a famous singer!  

StevenStBlaize

ArikaiHart

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:50 pm
Architect. =D I'd love to be the girl who designs those crazy cool sky scrapers in places like Dubai and Hong Kong.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:10 am
ArikaiHart
Architect. =D I'd love to be the girl who designs those crazy cool sky scrapers in places like Dubai and Hong Kong.

Off topic... but where did the cosplay in your signature come from?  

StevenStBlaize

ArikaiHart

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:05 am
All the icons in my siggy were made by people on LiveJournal. I just save them and stick them in a row, so I don't really know where the orginal photos came from.

Sorry~  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:47 am
I think my dream job would be Warrior with High Magic ability...

oh. you mean a real job... lol  

Roven

ArikaiHart

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:46 pm
Roven
I think my dream job would be Warrior with High Magic ability...

oh. you mean a real job... lol

LOL. That was so ugly. rofl  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:36 pm
ArikaiHart

Ahhhh, my mom keeps telling me I should be an architect. I like the artistic aspect of it, but from what I've learned, there's way too much engineering and stuff in it for me.  

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

ArikaiHart

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:22 am
I'm doing it right now~ There is a lot of math and stuff, but it's so crazy fun that you don't really feel like it's math (except for calculus, WTF).  
Chatterbox (Non-FF Discussion)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games