Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Corrosive -- PLAY

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:45 am
i wasn't quite sure where to put this...it isn't an anime so it didn't feel right to put it there...

Have any of you read Tite Kubo's Zombie Powder?i only have one of the four books and so far it's pretty good.much different from bleach,but still good.a lot of fighting.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:39 pm
I've read it. I think Akutabi looks a lot like Grimmjow. Or should I say that Grimmjow looks a lot like Akutabi. XD I liked it, it's a lot like Bleach- Funny with a lot of action. But didn't Tite Kubo stop that to start Bleach?  

ScarletStar

Corrosive -- PLAY

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:01 pm
ScarletStar
I've read it. I think Akutabi looks a lot like Grimmjow. Or should I say that Grimmjow looks a lot like Akutabi. XD I liked it, it's a lot like Bleach- Funny with a lot of action. But didn't Tite Kubo stop that to start Bleach?

lol yeah i noticed a lot of similarities that akutabi has with a lot of bleach characters.like in some pictures he reminds me of ichigo.

actually zombie powder was cancelled since it didn't get good enough reviews and votes and other crap like that over in japan.but here in the US,it sells really well.apparently the US craves more action then japan.i wish kubo was able to continue the story though.....i really like akutabi and smith for whatever reason reminds me of urahara.i guess it's because he's actually a nice person,but he gets really serious when the time calls for it.just like kisuke ^^.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:39 pm
Envy of the Black Rain
ScarletStar

lol yeah i noticed a lot of similarities that akutabi has with a lot of bleach characters.like in some pictures he reminds me of ichigo.

actually zombie powder was cancelled since it didn't get good enough reviews and votes and other crap like that over in japan.but here in the US,it sells really well.apparently the US craves more action then japan.i wish kubo was able to continue the story though.....i really like akutabi and smith for whatever reason reminds me of urahara.i guess it's because he's actually a nice person,but he gets really serious when the time calls for it.just like kisuke ^^.

Oh, that makes a lot more sense. XD I just read that he stopped because of that reason. XD I like the story line, I hope he picks it up again. That would be good. Smith does remind you of Urahara, and I love it. XD Akutabi reminds me of Vash from Trigun personality wise. XD I loved it when his coat got stuck on the bus door.  

ScarletStar

Corrosive -- PLAY

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:02 pm
ScarletStar
Envy of the Black Rain
ScarletStar

Oh, that makes a lot more sense. XD I just read that he stopped because of that reason. XD I like the story line, I hope he picks it up again. That would be good. Smith does remind you of Urahara, and I love it. XD Akutabi reminds me of Vash from Trigun personality wise. XD I loved it when his coat got stuck on the bus door.

well i plan on getting the other 3 books.maybe kubo will pick the story line up again after he gets done with bleach since zombie powder seems to have picked up a lot more fans since it was cancelled...

yeah akutabi really does remind me of vash XD . the bus scene was hilarious!!! definately something vash would do.also it seems kubo has reused a lot of things from zombie powder in bleach.  
Randomness Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games